ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Dumbest mofo on the Planet. FINAL vote!! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=315636)

Ming the Merciless 06-02-2018 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjchieffan (Post 13579374)
I'm sorry. You can't vote for the dumbest person. Nobody nominated you.

Im sure the irony of this statement is lost on you...but should I point out that youre the dipshit who believes the earth is 6000 years old...and has been nominated by everyone...and made the finals because everyone is voting for you..

the fact no one nominated me , and yet you are nominated and winning round after round should be a clue to you

but , with your reerunation of logic and inability to think clearly...I doubt you grasp this

jjchieffan 06-02-2018 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 13579375)
Im sure the irony of this statement is lost on you...but should I point out that youre the dipshit who believes the earth is 6000 years old...and has been nominated by everyone...and made the finals because everyone is voting for you..

the fact no one nominated me , and yet you are nominated and winning round after round should be a clue to you

but , with your reerunation of logic and inability to think clearly...I doubt you grasp this

See. That's why I think that you're the Dumbass. My view of Creation is based on the facts presented in God's Word. You are judging me and hating me for that. You may think that makes me a dumbass, but I would be willing to bet that when it comes to actual intelligence, I beat you in every subject. But keep on hating and think what you want. I couldn't care less. Dumbass,!

vailpass 06-02-2018 08:48 PM

Are we really going to do this again here?

banecat 06-02-2018 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudy tossed tigger's salad (Post 13579344)
DC losers. All of you. You let partisanship run your lives like a bunch of f-words.

Thank you

Chiefs4TheWin 06-02-2018 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 13579380)
Are we really going to do this again here?

I saw this coming a mile away lol.

banecat 06-02-2018 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjchieffan (Post 13579378)
See. That's why I think that you're the Dumbass. My view of Creation is based on the facts presented in God's Word. You are judging me and hating me for that. You may think that makes me a dumbass, but I would be willing to bet that when it comes to actual intelligence, I beat you in every subject. But keep on hating and think what you want. I couldn't care less. Dumbass,!

You have my vote. I wanted to vote for you at least three more times

Pasta Little Brioni 06-02-2018 09:09 PM

Not even Bible Boy or Loony Lizard can stop Sweets from ascending to dumbassdom

Indian Chief 06-02-2018 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjchieffan (Post 13579378)

Is this guy allowed to campaign right outside the polls like this? Can we get an official ruling?

Pasta Little Brioni 06-02-2018 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Indian Chief (Post 13579395)
Is this guy allowed to campaign right outside the polls like this? Can we get an official ruling?

It's not an act

threebag 06-02-2018 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjchieffan (Post 13579374)
I'm sorry. You can't vote for the dumbest person. Nobody nominated you.

I nominated his dumb ass

The nomination committee must have been out ****ing old Shep and didn't see it.

carcosa 06-02-2018 11:26 PM

Dead last??? What the ****???? I am Pissed Off

HemiEd 06-03-2018 05:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carcosa (Post 13579450)
Dead last??? What the ****???? I am Pissed Off

n00b

New World Order 06-03-2018 06:28 AM

How Loon Iguana isn't running away with this I'll never understand.

LoneWolf 06-03-2018 06:46 AM

jjdinosaurdouche should be running away with this. Looniguana is just a partisan dumbass that stays in DC. jj spreads his stupid everywhere.

patteeu 06-03-2018 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 13579483)
jjdinosaurdouche should be running away with this. Looniguana is just a partisan dumbass that stays in DC. jj spreads his stupid everywhere.

Loneiguana isn't "just" anything. He's the preeminent CP dumbass. Fringe religious beliefs don't hold a candle to his dumbassery.