ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Q&A with Romeo Crennel – 9/10 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263479)

Rausch 09-10-2012 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8899028)
Crennel will be less fondly remembered than Herm in about 15 games.

In 15 games that comment will be looked at as Herm-level stupid...

Hammock Parties 09-10-2012 05:22 PM

Herm had a winning season here.

Romeo won't.

Bump 09-10-2012 05:23 PM

after reading that I am 100% positive that RAC cannot be a head coach. He's not good at that. He's great at defenses, he needs to accept that and move on. He certainly cannot handle both DC and HC, that's absurd and Pioli never should have allowed it.

Rasputin 09-10-2012 05:24 PM

Openfield tackling, do they practice that at all?

Rausch 09-10-2012 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8899075)
Herm had a winning season here.

Romeo won't.

Haley had a winning season here. Big deal.

Herm is the kind of idiot that said he never watched the SB because he wasn't in it.

That's incredibly stupid for 100 different reasons.

Herm is a good teacher and a good scout of talent but he's a horrible coach...

Hammock Parties 09-10-2012 05:26 PM

Who was still better than Romeo...should I bring up playoff wins?

Romeo is a dumpster fire.

Frankie 09-10-2012 05:30 PM

BOB FESCOE (610 SPORTS RADIO): Did Matt do everything you wanted him to do in the first half?

FESOCE: Is it disappointing to you that they weren’t able to overcome that?

:banghead: Who the hell is this Fescoe?!

BossChief 09-10-2012 05:32 PM

I bet if you could ask every player behind closed doors why they get deflated when they go down 2 scores and that their answer wouldn't be leaked, they would put it on Cassel.

Baby Lee 09-10-2012 05:32 PM

Unless that PC was a purposely pointless bit of misdirection, while he's giving the players themselves valuable input behind the scene, it is truly a disconcerting bit of blather.

"We played well, except when we didn't, and we need to play more like we do when we play well and less like we do when we don't. And we'll playing again next Sunday because the league has scheduled a game for us. Same for the Sunday after that."

Strongside 09-10-2012 05:33 PM

BOB FESCOE (610 SPORTS RADIO): Did you have to use the restroom or become uncomfortable at any point during the game?

CRENNEL: Well, there was one point during the 3rd quarter that I had a little bit of heartburn. Luckily, we were able to get some Tums and make an adjustment. I feel it was one of the better points of the game as far as coaching is concerned. Brian (DaBoll) was right on top of it and did a great job breaking them up for me the way I like.

Mr. Laz 09-10-2012 05:36 PM

"Why is every team you coach soft as wet tissue paper?"

crennel "derp"

Black Bob 09-10-2012 05:53 PM

I thought he was refreshingly honest. He said they shit the bed after the missed field goal. He didn't stick up for Reeves. He talked about how Cassel ****ed up. It kind of sounded like he knew we were going to get our ass beat because of the injuries when he said,

Quote:

"Sometimes in this business when you lose, no matter what else you do it doesn’t make any difference. And we lost.”
All I know is I am glad we aren't hearing "we are 0-1 in the first quarter of the season."

I'll take anyone over that.

Fishpicker 09-10-2012 06:06 PM

Romeo is head coach for a reason. Next week is going to be great when this team is in high spirits. hope springs eternal.

Hammock Parties 09-10-2012 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fishpicker (Post 8899285)
Romeo is head coach for a reason. Next week is going to be great when this team is in high spirits. hope springs eternal.

http://i.imgur.com/JSX8J.gif

Black Bob 09-10-2012 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fishpicker (Post 8899285)

Yep, I agree. We had a ton of injuries and the falcons are good