ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Chiefs, Raiders avoiding yellow (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264312)

Rausch 09-27-2012 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan (Post 8954057)
Nope nope I heard right here for months that Routt sucks. He sucks.

He did.

Of course here we actually make a point of avoiding penalties (not something the Raiders care about) and only had a respectably-healthy Flowers last week.

So far he's been the Juvie' kid who's making it in the private school.

I'm not sold yet...

CoMoChief 09-27-2012 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 8954015)
I wonder if any of those replacement refs took any bribes this season? I mean... Who would know ?

Good point....we know nothing about these guys....and they were so bad, that if anyone did do something like that, we'd have no way of knowing.

What was the spread on the MNF game?

R8RFAN 09-27-2012 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 8954049)
He's actually been playing some pretty good ball, though. I've been a little surprised. I mean, considering the fact that we're 1 and 2 with two blowouts and our only win was against a hapless team with no coach and who would have defeated us soundly had we not been phenomenally lucky and the replacement refs had followed the rules.

FAX

I am not gonna bash him on a chiefs forum, the guy has his moments and there is no doubt he is a quality athlete and if Al was still alive he would still be a Raider.

Raiders are chopping the hell out of players that don't fit what Reggie is trying to do here, just yesterday Barksdale was sent packing and we picked up Andre Carter

Quote:

Barksdale follows fellow third-round pick DeMarcus Van Dyke and fourth-rounder Chimdi Chekwa out the door from the Oakland Raiders' 2011 draft class

FAX 09-27-2012 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 8954067)
I am not gonna bash him on a chiefs forum, the guy has his moments and there is no doubt he is a quality athlete and if Al was still alive he would still be a Raider.

Raiders are chopping the hell out of players that don't fit what Reggie is trying to do here, just yesterday Barksdale was sent packing and we picked up Andre Carter

I don't see why you wouldn't bash him, Mr. R8ers. Chiefs fans haven't exactly been reluctant to point out the failings of our own players. As you can see, there is trouble in river city.

As for Routt, personally I know absolutely nothing about him other than what I learned on this board which was, essentially, that he drew a ton of flags while he was with the Faid. So, if you have insight or an opinion, I hope you'll share it with the group.

Oh, and just what exactly is it that Reggie is trying to do there? Other than bring in a hair stylist to give Mark a makeover.

FAX

ToxSocks 09-27-2012 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 8954015)
I wonder if any of those replacement refs took any bribes this season? I mean... Who would know ?

Not from the Chiefs they didn't. Clark is too cheap.

Rausch 09-27-2012 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 8954186)
Not from the Chiefs they didn't. Clark is too cheap.

He's on the "down low."

R8RFAN 09-27-2012 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 8954171)
I don't see why you wouldn't bash him, Mr. R8ers. Chiefs fans haven't exactly been reluctant to point out the failings of our own players. As you can see, there is trouble in river city.

As for Routt, personally I know absolutely nothing about him other than what I learned on this board which was, essentially, that he drew a ton of flags while he was with the Faid. So, if you have insight or an opinion, I hope you'll share it with the group.

Oh, and just what exactly is it that Reggie is trying to do there? Other than bring in a hair stylist to give Mark a makeover.

FAX

We always raised hell that Routt was never in the right place and when he was in the right place he got excited and committed PI, We referred to him as Toast ... As I said, your results may vary and maybe your DC and DB coordinators can figure him out...

Mark and Chewbacca are not the most glamorous pair in the NFL and I will tell you right now Mark is 100% hands off, does not know anything about football but Reggie does and he is going to be the GM that will get quality from his picks, he will pick the way winning teams pick and that way is picking talent from the later rounds, finding those gems. It may take this team a couple of years but everything you remember about the Raiders, forget about it, even when they were good... Forget about it... 40 times are not the #1 thing anymore and there are no longer scholarships at Oakland, you will perform or you will be replaced.

A Salt Weapon 09-27-2012 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morphius (Post 8953999)
Or shows how biased the regular refs are...

:clap: :clap:
Posted via Mobile Device

mr. tegu 09-27-2012 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 8954063)
Good point....we know nothing about these guys....and they were so bad, that if anyone did do something like that, we'd have no way of knowing.

What was the spread on the MNF game?

-3 Packers.

FAX 09-27-2012 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 8954195)
We always raised hell that Routt was never in the right place and when he was in the right place he got excited and committed PI, We referred to him as Toast ... As I said, your results may vary and maybe your DC and DB coordinators can figure him out...

Mark and Chewbacca are not the most glamorous pair in the NFL and I will tell you right now Mark is 100% hands off, does not know anything about football but Reggie does and he is going to be the GM that will get quality from his picks, he will pick the way winning teams pick and that way is picking talent from the later rounds, finding those gems. It may take this team a couple of years but everything you remember about the Raiders, forget about it, even when they were good... Forget about it... 40 times are not the #1 thing anymore and there are no longer scholarships at Oakland, you will perform or you will be replaced.

Surprisingly, I'm actually reasonably happy that you guys are finally getting your act together (to the extent you do), Mr. R8ers. It would be sooooo nice to have both teams back among the league elite. We, the team of goodness and uprightness and fair play and sportsmanship and you, the team of cheating and fouls and representing all that is vile, vulgar, filthy, and fetid. Plus, we receive the additional benefit of watching you pulverize the goats and sandy eggo which helps us out.

It must have been like Bonanza in pads back then and it will be great to return to those thrilling days of yesteryear. Back to the glorious and sublime Sundays when the country watched good triumph over evil ... when good sent evil home humiliated with tears running down evil's face ... and good watched as evil call evil's mommy to complain because evil couldn't even win by cheating.

FAX

R8RFAN 09-27-2012 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 8954458)
Surprisingly, I'm actually reasonably happy that you guys are finally getting your act together (to the extent you do), Mr. R8ers. It would be sooooo nice to have both teams back among the league elite. We, the team of goodness and uprightness and fair play and sportsmanship and you, the team of cheating and fouls and representing all that is vile, vulgar, filthy, and fetid. Plus, we receive the additional benefit of watching you pulverize the goats and sandy eggo which helps us out.

It must have been like Bonanza in pads back then and it will be great to return to those thrilling days of yesteryear. Back to the glorious and sublime Sundays when the country watched good triumph over evil ... when good sent evil home humiliated with tears running down evil's face ... and good watched as evil call evil's mommy to complain because evil couldn't even win by cheating.

FAX

I am this close to reporting your ass again.

Mr. Laz 09-27-2012 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morphius (Post 8953999)
Or shows how biased the regular refs are...

HemiEd 09-27-2012 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mojo Jojo (Post 8953986)
Or this shows how bad the replacement refs were.

thread over

whoman69 09-27-2012 12:08 PM

If penalties actually had anything to do with winning this might mean something. Both teams are 1-2. Raiders were one of the most penalized teams when they were good and bad.

FlaChief58 09-27-2012 02:04 PM

It's a shame that the Chiefs seem to be avoiding the endzone as well. **** the gayders, they can rot in hell