ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   There has been some good music coming out...Anyone listen to the Brian Wilson album? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=100212)

Saulbadguy 10-19-2004 02:22 PM

I called Toby Keith many bad names on Saturday. In person. Most of which I can not repeat without invoking the word censor.

Lzen 10-19-2004 02:37 PM

Ok, lemme get this straight. Isn't Toby Keith some country singer? If so, what were you, of all people, doing at his show?

Taco John 10-19-2004 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen
oh yeah, I don't think that price can possibly be right. I paid 35 bucks for my set of 2 dvds and 3 cds.

Sorry to hear that. I just bought it for $7.99...

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-19-2004 03:24 PM

I highly suggest Velvet Revolver's "Contraband" for you rockers....and Switchfoot's "The Beautiful Letdown" for you melodic pop-rock fans.

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-19-2004 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy
I called Toby Keith many bad names on Saturday. In person. Most of which I can not repeat without invoking the word censor.

Toby Keith is wasting more space and more perfectly good air than any other person on earth.

tk13 10-19-2004 03:28 PM

I like that new Bruce Hornsby song "Gonna be some changes made"....

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-19-2004 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENDelt260
I dunno.... I breathe pretty heavy sometimes.

The only person who may be wasting a comparable amount of space and air that the rest of us could be using might be Tim McGraw..... what a pos.

MOhillbilly 10-19-2004 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZachKC
Tears for Fears has reunited and released a new album with a much more grown up sound that has been produced very well and is enjoyable to listen to.

bundle of sticks music.....or David. music.

When are the Georgia Satelites gettin back together?

|Zach| 10-19-2004 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOhillbilly
bundle of sticks music.....or David. music.

When are the Georgia Satelites gettin back together?

Nah...all kinds of good stuff in there...you have to ejoy the little things in life...

|Zach| 10-19-2004 03:46 PM

You have to go beyond the singles and spend some time with the Elemental album.

Saulbadguy 10-19-2004 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen
Ok, lemme get this straight. Isn't Toby Keith some country singer? If so, what were you, of all people, doing at his show?

Toby Keith is a suckass country singer. I wasn't at his show, I was at the KSU-OU game. He is a fuggin OU fan, so me, and many other drunken students, decided to berate him. It was quite the time.

|Zach| 10-19-2004 03:50 PM

Quote:

No, I don't.

On their new album there is a song that is based on having sex with young college aged girls...if it makes ya feel any better...

Saulbadguy 10-19-2004 03:53 PM

Quote:

I don't have anything against Toby Keith, but I can definitely appreciate drunken heckling of celebrity fans of the opposing team.

JR, from the WWF, was there too.

|Zach| 10-19-2004 03:53 PM

Quote:

Actually, I find that having sex with young college aged girls makes me feel better.

ROFL

Dr. Johnny Fever 10-19-2004 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy
Toby Keith is a suckass country singer. I wasn't at his show, I was at the KSU-OU game. He is a fuggin OU fan, so me, and many other drunken students, decided to berate him. It was quite the time.

Well done... rep for you since I can again.