ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL :: Indiacrapolis Colts @ Chiefs Game Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=102695)

CHIEFSFAN_NY 10-30-2004 03:31 PM

aww yeah, T-Green gonna be pimp tight, no frontin, beeotch.

B2chiefsfan 10-30-2004 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ali Chi3fs
well mr. c-mac, you ol geezer... i always bang english, and i would ope dat whateva mojo i brin to da table elps out da chiefs. aiiiighh?

ROFLROFLROFL

Damn, that's funny!!!

Hydrae 10-30-2004 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ali Chi3fs
Ok...

So its a day early... the game is on my mind. Since the official Rams, Ravens, and falcons game threads were begun by me... and we won... I must continue my OFFICIAL game thread winning streak against animal named opponents.

To BigRedChief who really loves to create the "OFFICIAL" threads... I apologize.

To everyone else. I just played NFL Blitz on my Dreamcast... and we won 21-17. So dont fear.

:arrow:

But.. wtf does OFFICIAL really mean anyway? heh.

of·fi·cial ( P ) Pronunciation Key (-fshl)
adj.
1. Of or relating to an office or a post of authority: official duties.
2. Authorized by a proper authority; authoritative: official permission.
3. Holding office or serving in a public capacity: an official representative.
4. Characteristic of or befitting a person of authority; formal: an official banquet.
5. Authorized by or contained in the U.S. Pharmacopoeia or National Formulary. Used of drugs.

:D

teedubya 10-30-2004 08:43 PM

this will be the first Colts @ Chiefs game that I have not been to in over a decade....

so again, I take one for the team. I got my mojo working...

Hammock Parties 10-30-2004 10:23 PM

God dammit!

The Chiefs are playing tomorrow! Not only that but they are playing one of the three most hatest teams in Kansas City Chief history!

Come on you muther fuggers! Let's get some blood flowing! This board is full of panty waists lately!

I want to see Manning's ass knocked in the dirt! I want to see Starvin' Marvin punked at the line by Warfield! If he catches a pass Wesley should be there to remind him who owns the middle!!!

But mostly, I want to see Priest raping the Colts undersized defensive line! I want to see Roaf destroying Freeney on the stretch play! On third down Johnnie Morton better be OWNING that 5'8 rookie CB!!

GO CHIEFS! fuck THE COLTS! DESTROY THOSE SOFTIES!!

teedubya 10-30-2004 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UserName
God dammit!

The Chiefs are playing tomorrow! Not only that but they are playing one of the three most hatest teams in Kansas City Chief history!

Come on you muther fuggers! Let's get some blood flowing! This board is full of panty waists lately!

I want to see Manning's ass knocked in the dirt! I want to see Starvin' Marvin punked at the line by Warfield! If he catches a pass Wesley should be there to remind him who owns the middle!!!

But mostly, I want to see Priest raping the Colts undersized defensive line! I want to see Roaf destroying Freeney on the stretch play! On third down Johnnie Morton better be OWNING that 5'8 rookie CB!!

Using the Lords name on an Official Chiefs Game thread is bad mojo, and punishable with neg rep.

Ash 10-31-2004 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UserName
God dammit!

Dont forget about AFC offensive player of the week brian waters when throwing aroung the war cry!

Rausch 10-31-2004 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou
Meh... Screw BigYellowSquaw. (Ty, you know who you are.) If we win this game, you're the official, "official" thread starter from now on.

Agreed... :)

Eleazar 10-31-2004 01:19 AM

I can't post during the game, since i'm going to be at the game, but fuck THE fuckIN COLTS... I have been to too many losses to these dirtballs, it's time to man up and put something on them :cuss: :# :cuss:

Eleazar 10-31-2004 07:32 AM

DAMNIT IT'S MORNING AND i STILL HATE THE EFFIN COLTS! :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

:bang: :#

Tinlar 10-31-2004 07:36 AM

Well, today I will not be wearing my Hall Jersey even though I should be. We have as of yet to win a game when I had it on and have as of yet to lose a game when I did not have it on. If we win today it is offically retired.

Coltsinsider 10-31-2004 07:38 AM

While the rest of the world is still in bed, us kornfused hoisiers do not understand the need or have the aiblity to adjust. Therefor, the game now starts an hour later for me at 1.

Here some content that I wrote last night, it's a point counter point with a Chiefs writer.

http://colts.scout.com/2/312852.html

Enjoy, and good luck today. I'll be around, win or lose to annoy you!

BigRedChief 10-31-2004 07:40 AM

We may be jinxed. :cuss:

Every person in the Star is picking the Chiefs to win.

Hammock Parties 10-31-2004 08:13 AM

HOLY SHIT

DAMON HUARD WAS ON THE COLTS LAST SEASON

DAMN HUARD IS OUR NUMBER THREE QUARTERBACK

WHY HAS NO ONE MENTIONED THIS?

I JUST REALIZED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully Gunther grilled Damon this week.

KingPriest2 10-31-2004 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise
I can't post during the game, since i'm going to be at the game, but fuck THE fuckIN COLTS... I have been to too many losses to these dirtballs, it's time to man up and put something on them :cuss: :# :cuss:

Are you going to be at B5? Were are your seats?