ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs fans it's time to stuff the ballot box! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=119680)

luv 07-17-2005 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vlib Logiclost
As a Cardinals fan I don't know how you would not vote for Stan Musial over Ozzie Smith, facing facts those two should get the majority of votes from Baseball fans, kind of leaves Ozzie Smith out in the cold.

Shhhhhhh!!!! I actually might have. I overlooked his name until I was viewing the results. Would have been a tough one. I'm just an Ozzie fan. I guess sometimes you have to put loyalties aside though.

Coach 07-17-2005 02:12 PM

Quote:

As a Cardinals fan I don't know how you would not vote for Stan Musial over Ozzie Smith, facing facts those two should get the majority of votes from Baseball fans, kind of leaves Ozzie Smith out in the cold.

Just thought Bob Gibson was the good choice as well.

keg in kc 07-17-2005 02:12 PM

Quote:

As a Cardinals fan I don't know how you would not vote for Stan Musial over Ozzie Smith,

Yeah, but you're like 300 years old.

People under 50 might recognize the name, but odds are, even if they're Cardinal fans, they won't know much about him unless they're really hardcore into the history of the game, his last game being, what, 40 years ago? Same as Tigers fans and Al Kaline, for instance, even though he's more recent.

luv 07-17-2005 02:15 PM

Okay, am I just slow today? Don't answer that. Wasn't Vlib Vlad last night? When was the name change?

Rausch 07-17-2005 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv2rite
Same here.

****ing insanity.... :shake:

keg in kc 07-17-2005 02:16 PM

Vlib Logiclost?

ROFL

luv 07-17-2005 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch
****ing insanity.... :shake:

Not a Mark Twain fan? Or just view political figures as more important than great authors?

Valiant 07-17-2005 02:17 PM

Quote:

Okay, am I just slow today? Don't answer that. Wasn't Vlib Vlad last night? When was the name change?

Now if I can get him to take the V out of his name so I can rule my Letter category with most posts..

Logical 07-17-2005 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc
Vlib Logiclost?

ROFL

It was Patteau's idea and I liked it and went with it.

Logical 07-17-2005 02:23 PM

Quote:

Yes I was, I asked the mods to change it in a PM last night and they got around to it this morning.

keg in kc 07-17-2005 02:25 PM

Vlib...glib.

Very subtle.

luv 07-17-2005 02:26 PM

Quote:

Yes I was, I asked the mods to change it in a PM last night and they got around to it this morning.

Thanks. Glad to know I'm not losing my mind. Although I did buy a t-shirt the other day that says: I'm out of my mind. Please leave a message.

Logical 07-17-2005 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coach
Just thought Bob Gibson was the good choice as well.

Gibson another great one for Card fans. Helping Brett as the Royals fan really have no split allegiance to worry about.

FloridaChief 07-17-2005 02:26 PM

Quote:

It was Patteau's idea and I liked it and went with it.

That Patteau is a never-ending source of humor...

I LIKE it!

keg in kc 07-17-2005 02:27 PM

Quote:

Thanks. Glad to know I'm not losing my mind.

How can one lose....