ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Priest Coming Back?? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=165984)

Ultra Peanut 07-16-2007 04:19 PM

Retunion.

StcChief 07-16-2007 04:19 PM

Priest gets half time Hand waving goodbye at Arrowhead
owners box for some Nachos

Easy 6 07-16-2007 05:09 PM

He'll be here long enough to pick up his check.

blueballs 07-21-2007 07:58 AM

I command
this thread to be
unstickied

BigMeatballDave 07-21-2007 08:58 AM

Sticky: Sticky: Sticky: Sticky:: Sticky: Sticky: Sticky: Sticky: Sticky: Sticky: Sticky:: Sticky: Sticky: Sticky: Sticky: Sticky: Sticky: Sticky:: Sticky: Sticky: Sticky: Sticky: Sticky: Sticky: Sticky:

stevieray 07-21-2007 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lost in the Mail
GTFO and STFO Priest.

Priest is the reason you and half of this board are even here.

no wonder players don't stay with teams...most fans could give a crap about them or what they've done...

HemiEd 07-21-2007 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray

no wonder players don't stay with teams...most fans could give a crap about them or what they've done...

I would love to see him at least activated for one game, so we can show some respects for what he has done, one more time.

Demonpenz 07-21-2007 11:12 AM

on the field no one played harder or took more licks. I love the threads. Keep on reminding me what a pounding he took but still came back for me

RustShack 07-21-2007 11:16 AM

I hope he comes back to backup LJ

Frankie 07-21-2007 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack
I hope he comes back to backup LJ

I hope he comes back so LJ will come down from his unreasonable contract demands.

Chiefs Pantalones 07-21-2007 01:09 PM

He's retiring.

The Chiefs must've gave him all the money he was supposed to get contractually, so he's retiring now.

Hammock Parties 07-21-2007 02:55 PM

Quote:

That was pretty harsh, but I'm just tired of all this speculation. I suppose I shouldn't blame Priest unless he is instigating it.

Splat420 07-21-2007 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie
I hope he comes back so LJ will come down from his unreasonable contract demands.

I don't think that would change any thing when it comes to the deal LJ wants.

stevieray 07-21-2007 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lost in the Mail
That was pretty harsh, but I'm just tired of all this speculation. I suppose I shouldn't blame Priest unless he is instigating it.

Even if he is, that would appear to indicate that a return is possible, and if it is retiremnt, he deserves that spotlight also.

Your highlight of him is still your best work, IMO.

Hammock Parties 07-21-2007 03:07 PM

Quote:

Even if he is, that would appear to indicate that a return is possible, and if it is retiremnt, he deserves that spotlight also.

Your highlight of him is still your best work, IMO.

Thanks Steve, but if he returned I'd be pretty pissed. The team has moved on. There's no place for Priest here. It'd be a bad move.