ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Update, I have surgery scheduled for Monday. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=179249)

ROYC75 01-24-2008 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne
Damn Roy! I thought they had a machine that would smash kidney stones into a million pieces. Where do they come from anyhow?

They do, they actually have several ways to break them up now. The SWL ( Shock Wave Lithotripsy ) is the one you are probally thinking of. But sometimes server bruising can happen and with me being on blood thinners, they can't do that until I'm off of them, which could be at least a year. I still have two smaller arterys that have 50% blockage, so the heart doctor doesn't want to take any chance with that.

Alot of stones are uric acid stones, too much uric acid in the urine. A high meat diet causes alot of these.

Some are cystine stones, too much cystine in the urine, caused too much amino acids.

Most stones are a calcium oxalates, they get very hard.

ROYC75 01-24-2008 09:19 PM

Telling ya, it's no fun. When it gets too bad, I reach for the morphine tabs they gave me, I hate to take them, but when relief is needed, you do what ya have to do.

Fish 01-24-2008 09:23 PM

Slap a nurse on the butt for good luck.....

Prayers sent your way buddy. Hang in there.

JohninGpt 01-24-2008 09:24 PM

I hope they finish your surgery before TU24 slams into Earth on Monday. Something like that may distract your doctor.

ROYC75 01-24-2008 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Fish
Slap a nurse on the butt for good luck.....

Prayers sent your way buddy. Hang in there.

The female doctor wasn't bad at all, nothing hot, but probally early 30's, nice rack, maybe 140 #. She had a good personality and played right along with the joke as she examined me.

Doc : OK, stand up and drop em, I need to examine you.
Me : Right here, with an audience ? OK, guess she has a front row ticket ( speaking about the nurse, who was probally older and 50 lbs heavier )
Nurse : Laughing, this isn't my 1st viewing .
Doc : I'm sorry, I know this is our 1st date, try to understand, I'm in charge here.
Me : Finger away, do as you please.......

Then she tells me to turn around and bend over the table.

Me: What, you want to violate me ?
Doc : Yep, you get it all on the 1st date.

On goes the jell and :eek:, it happened, she did me, damn ! OK, That was enough for me since it's exit only, ya know. But when she pressed on that prostrate, :eek: :eek: , Damn, that f***ing hurt. It was enlarged a bit and slightly infected. Off comes the glove .......

Doc : Here, this is for you ( handing me a box of tissues )
Me: What's this for, I don't need to blow my nose.
Doc: It's for you to clean up, back there
Me: What, You do it, you made the mess, not me
Doc : laughing, (looks at my wife who was in there the whole time ) Is he always like this ?
Wife : Oh Yes, he is a clown ( laughing )
Me : I turned to my wife and say, Honey, If you have ever had any ideas about plugging my ass with any sex toy, forget it, it ain't happening.

ROYC75 01-24-2008 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philfree
Bummer Dude! How does this effect your draft status?

PhilFree:arrow:

I have been advised to stay in school another year . :D

Bugeater 01-24-2008 11:08 PM

Hope all goes well for you Roy. :thumb:

cdcox 01-24-2008 11:17 PM

I sincerely hope the 15 cm (about 6 inches) kindey stone was a typo.

Good luck, prayers, and get well soon.

Phobia 01-24-2008 11:28 PM

Uh - thanks for the step by step account of the anal violation. That was a joy.

But anyway, it was nice knowing you. At least III and his little one will carry on the family name.

Best wishes bud.

SPchief 01-24-2008 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROYC75
The female doctor wasn't bad at all, nothing hot, but probally early 30's, nice rack, maybe 140 #. She had a good personality and played right along with the joke as she examined me.

Doc : OK, stand up and drop em, I need to examine you.
Me : Right here, with an audience ? OK, guess she has a front row ticket ( speaking about the nurse, who was probally older and 50 lbs heavier )
Nurse : Laughing, this isn't my 1st viewing .
Doc : I'm sorry, I know this is our 1st date, try to understand, I'm in charge here.
Me : Finger away, do as you please.......

Then she tells me to turn around and bend over the table.

Me: What, you want to violate me ?
Doc : Yep, you get it all on the 1st date.

On goes the jell and :eek:, it happened, she did me, damn ! OK, That was enough for me since it's exit only, ya know. But when she pressed on that prostrate, :eek: :eek: , Damn, that f***ing hurt. It was enlarged a bit and slightly infected. Off comes the glove .......

Doc : Here, this is for you ( handing me a box of tissues )
Me: What's this for, I don't need to blow my nose.
Doc: It's for you to clean up, back there
Me: What, You do it, you made the mess, not me
Doc : laughing, (looks at my wife who was in there the whole time ) Is he always like this ?
Wife : Oh Yes, he is a clown ( laughing )
Me : I turned to my wife and say, Honey, If you have ever had any ideas about plugging my ass with any sex toy, forget it, it ain't happening.

LMAO

Mr. Kotter 01-24-2008 11:47 PM

Best wishes, Roy. We'll keep you and yours in our thoughts at Watertown, and "in the tourney."

alanm 01-25-2008 01:44 AM

Sorry to hear all this Roy. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
As for the stress and worry, Let go and let God.
Keep the faith.

Logical 01-25-2008 02:00 AM

Wow sorry to hear of all your health problems Roy. My best to you.

Mr. Plow 01-25-2008 08:44 AM

Sorry to hear about all this Roy. Good luck with the surgery. I'll keep you in my prayers.

BigRedChief 01-25-2008 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdcox
I sincerely hope the 15 cm (about 6 inches) kindey stone was a typo.

Good luck, prayers, and get well soon.

What he said. You need anything just holla.