ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Hamas gets jumped (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=188842)

'Hamas' Jenkins 08-10-2008 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CosmicPal (Post 4905030)
Actually, I shouldn't take full credit for it. All of us at Chiefsplanet ponied up the money for that girl to make your birthday special.

fuck that c*nt.

DaneMcCloud 08-10-2008 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 4905028)
If you wanna throw a beer in my face...fine, but do it because you have some philosophical disagreement with me, not because you ask what race are you and I tell you a chinawoman.

Is oriental somehow incorrect? Should I have used slope or zipperhead? Those are all disgusting terms.

Funny how some rat c*nt who starts a fight can't see it through because they are expecting someone to pick up the slack for them.

Oriental implies an object (i.e., slave).

Asian refers to a person.

CosmicPal 08-10-2008 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 4905031)
fuck that c*nt.

I guess we should've bought you a round of shots instead.

'Hamas' Jenkins 08-10-2008 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 4905033)
Oriental implies an object (i.e., slave).

Asian refers to a person.

Exactly. Which is why I didn't call her "Oriental" (implied sarcasm befo'). I said it TIC, and she decided to take to the 10th level. fuck 'em.

KcMizzou 08-10-2008 12:41 AM

Still... there's gotta be more to the story... obviously.

She didn't follow you into the restroom for no reason.

I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm just curious.

CosmicPal 08-10-2008 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 4905038)

Not really. Girls do that all the time. Particularly, those that are ****ed up.

'Hamas' Jenkins 08-10-2008 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 4905038)

I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm just curious.

I wish there was, But honestly, that was it.

I had a friend right there. Why she decided to throw a beer in my face (which splattered over 4 other people), I honestly don't know other than the fact that she's a beech.

KcMizzou 08-10-2008 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 4905040)
I wish there was, But honestly, that was it.

I had a friend right there. Why she decided to throw a beer in my face (which splattered over 4 other people), I honestly don't know other than the fact that she's a beech.

Well.. damn... that's pretty ****ed up.

CosmicPal 08-10-2008 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 4905040)
Why she decided to throw a beer in my face (which splattered over 4 other people), I honestly don't know other than the fact that she's a beech.

Maybe she follows Chiefsplanet?

'Hamas' Jenkins 08-10-2008 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 4905042)
Well.. damn... that's pretty ****ed up.

Which is why I started the first bar fight of my life.

Rausch 08-10-2008 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 4905023)
It's bullshit that someone starts a fight and then won't finish it because they're a fuckung coward.

I got my azz beat about as much as a psychologists' pillow, but not nearly as much as I had coming to me.

I think the worst i ever got it was when I was stumble-drunk and taking a piss at a buddy's flop house when some broad came bursting in and didn't even look. I was pissing and she just threw her head in the toilet and let loose.

Well, y'know, I just kept on going. Right on the back of her head.

I don't know who or what hit me but the next thing I knew I was in the bathtub getting hammered through a shower curtain. Somehow I went through it and it ended up over my face and I got beat with a passion.

I guess through the squirming to get out the only solid face shot he/they got was on my lower jaw and it felt like a brick. Busted my bottom lip all to hell.

Took me a few minutes but when I got up and went to look for the guy/s (for all the good it would have done) a buddy of mine had apparently cought one and was erasing his momma's best work in the yard.

When he saw me and figured out I wasn't that bad off even though I'd bled a ton (mein blood tends to run thin) we went back in and on with the night.

But the next day I wanted to cut my stomach out. Hell it hurt. Must have take a helluva' lot of gut shots...

'Hamas' Jenkins 08-10-2008 12:46 AM

The funny thing is that the other girls who were with us told me that I should have punched her rather than just thrown a beer on her given her transgressions. The guys were more mixed but said they would back me up if I jumped in, so I decided to say "**** it" and rumble with those rat c*nts.

CosmicPal 08-10-2008 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 4905046)
I got my azz beat about as much as a psychologists' pillow

It might be more resounding if you changed it to Claythan's pillow.

Rausch 08-10-2008 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 4905036)
Exactly. Which is why I didn't call her "Oriental" (implied sarcasm befo'). I said it TIC, and she decided to take to the 10th level. fuck 'em.

I'd give some advice but apparently I'm a racist now, so...

Rausch 08-10-2008 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CosmicPal (Post 4905049)
It might be more resounding if you changed it to Claythan's pillow.

Nein.

THat would imply that someone enjoyed it...