ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life My ex had her baby last night... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=225233)

MTG#10 03-21-2010 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jilly (Post 6620655)
Then **** you, dude. Seriously, quit making dumb ass decisions.

Its hard to resist when a woman you are madly in love with and have great sex with starts kissing on you.

Hammock Parties 03-21-2010 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 6620663)
Its hard to resist when a woman you are madly in love with and have great sex with starts kissing on you.

Are you a woman?

Stop hanging out with her. Cut her out of your life.

Jilly 03-21-2010 08:30 AM

Quote:

Then get some lube and go jack off when you feel the urge. Geezus. You feel this way, you KNOW you're getting dragged through the mud and yet you continue to go back? It's dumb....and any man here knows that if you can't keep it in your damn pants, then just don't put yourself in the situation to begin with. Seriously.

KCUnited 03-21-2010 08:30 AM

Nothing like a huge belly filled with some other dudes kid to get me in the mood.

Marcellus 03-21-2010 08:30 AM

Quote:

You have been having sex with your ex while she is knocked up with another guys kid? And fairly far along in the pregnancy?

Just ****ing wow.:eek:

Marcellus 03-21-2010 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 6620669)
Nothing like a huge belly filled with some other dudes kid to get me in the mood.

LMAO

NewChief 03-21-2010 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 6620670)
You have been having sex with your ex while she is knocked up with another guys kid? And fairly far along in the pregnancy?

Just ****ing wow.:eek:

Jerry Springer baby.

Seriously, I'm not convinced that this isn't like a focus group for the plot of some new trailer park soap opera.

MTG#10 03-21-2010 08:33 AM

It doesnt feel like its another guys kid. It feels like its my kid. We've had 3 together, so seeing her and ****ing her while pregnant wasnt weird to me at all.

StcChief 03-21-2010 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UCFGoldenKnight (Post 6620659)
Jilly is right.. and I rarely if ever agree with women.. but be done with her.

plenty of other fish in the sea....move on.

Marcellus 03-21-2010 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 6620678)
It doesnt feel like its another guys kid. It feels like its my kid. We've had 3 together, so seeing her and ****ing her while pregnant wasnt weird to me at all.

You redefine the term PW.

stevieray 03-21-2010 08:35 AM

So...Adam...how'd the apple taste?

NewChief 03-21-2010 08:37 AM

I know a pregnant woman taste different. Does it taste even more different whenever another dude's cock juice is added into the mix?

mlyonsd 03-21-2010 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 6620649)
The fact that I cant get over her is my own fault. We've been seeing each other and sleeping with each other for the last 6 months. At first I was only doing it for revenge. It felt good because her bf knew it was going on and kept giving her chance after chance. I guess I just wanted him to feel a little bit of what I felt when he did it to me. Plus we have amazing sex, by far the best Ive ever had. I didnt think it was messing with me emotionally but I guess I was wrong. She has been telling me that she wants to get back together someday, but couldnt right now because she felt trapped since they were having a baby together. She says she still loves me and doesnt love him at all but Im not so sure anymore. Im starting to think she just likes ****ing two guys. There have been several times that I tried to end it, but she would always talk me into to it again and I couldnt resist.

You need some counseling. Hopefully you can find someone to talk to that can point out the error in your ways. Your current arrangement is just flat out damaging.

Saulbadguy 03-21-2010 08:37 AM

Quote:

Wow, you are a first-class, grade A moron.

Jilly 03-21-2010 08:38 AM

Quote:

It takes a lot for me to throw my compassion out of the window, but you're just making the decision to ruin yourself over and over and over again.....seriously, stop. Have some integrity and enough self respect to stop.