ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Best draft scenario for the Chiefs (IMO). (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=243887)

KurtCobain 04-17-2011 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 7571588)
1- I love the first paragraph with the exception of Reed for Hankerson.

2- I totally hate your second paragraph. Almost to the point of neg-repping you. ;)

Then we'll axe it for your pleasure.

But seriously, we trade cassel for mid round picks. I think we'll draft McElroy this year, so he'd be backing up luck.
haley would stay. Luck owuld have an unbelievable wr corps with bowe, moeaki, hankerson, and then use some cassel picks to draft Mohamed Sanu in the second or third in 2012. We use our mid rounder in 2012 on Courtney Upshaw and bam! superbowl contender with a rookie qb

Frankie 04-17-2011 12:40 PM

What is Sanu's position?

Frankie 04-17-2011 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 7571916)
What is Sanu's position?

Never mind. I found out. WR.

Frankie 04-17-2011 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KurtCobain (Post 7571700)
Then we'll axe it for your pleasure.

But seriously, we trade cassel for mid round picks. I think we'll draft McElroy this year, so he'd be backing up luck.
haley would stay. Luck owuld have an unbelievable wr corps with bowe, moeaki, hankerson, and then use some cassel picks to draft Mohamed Sanu in the second or third in 2012. We use our mid rounder in 2012 on Courtney Upshaw and bam! superbowl contender with a rookie qb

BTW, I can live with not spending a high pick on WR this year. I think we have to get an FA one though or a hit in a later round.

Hog's Gone Fishin 04-18-2011 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 7571921)
BTW, I can live with not spending a high pick on WR this year. I think we have to get an FA one though or a hit in a later round.

Good point, free agency will happen sooner or later . I'd love to know who they have their sights set on.

Tribal Warfare 04-19-2011 02:45 AM

IMO, the WTF pick would be NT Kenrick Ellis because of his past.

salame 04-19-2011 03:51 AM

After watching that video in the original post whoever #44 for arizona is a bad ass too he is creating A LOT of pressure that is forcing the qb to notice him resulting in a couple of those plays

Chiefnj2 04-19-2011 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by salame (Post 7576050)
After watching that video in the original post whoever #44 for arizona is a bad ass too he is creating A LOT of pressure that is forcing the qb to notice him resulting in a couple of those plays

Ricky Elmore. He's predicted to be a 5-7th round pick. I think he's a steal. He helps create havoc for Reed.

Also, when you watch Georgia, you see Dent lining up opposite of Houston. He's around the ball a lot as well. They predict him to be a late round ILB.

Frankie 04-20-2011 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie (Post 7571921)

I was just watching an old "Path to the Draft" on my DVR. They were talking about WRs who might be steals of the draft. FYI, I post a cliff-note version here:

- Greg Salas, Hawaii

6'1", 210, "More of a slot receiver. great run-after-catch."

- Ricardo Lockett, Fort Valley State

6'2", 211, 4.37, "A bit raw, but has good hands. NCAA div 2 track champ."

- Greg Little, N. Carolina

6'2", 230, 4.55, "Hands + jumping ability."

- Randall Cobb, Kentucky

5'10", 191, 4.39-4.58, "Ex QB. Excellent separation. Excellent run-after-catch.

Returnability."

But the one they were most gaga about:

- Edmond Gates, Abilene-Christian

6'0", 192, "Ran 4.35 at the combine with a slight groin pull. A bit raw, played basketball too which gives him a sense of space and separation."