ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs You know what? I like what Winston had to say. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264797)

Brock 10-07-2012 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jAZ (Post 8990813)
No, this doesn't require these mental gymnastics to understand.

He's pissed because today he learned that there are a bunch of shitty people in Kansas City and he and the whole country are disgusted by some of our fans. And anyone who defends them now are even shittier people because they don't have the "heat of the moment" excuse.

What an embarrassment.

Another uninformed dipshit chimes in.

FAX 10-07-2012 11:07 PM

Quote:

He's pissed because today he learned that there are a bunch of shitty people in Kansas City and he and the whole country are disgusted by some of our fans. And anyone who defends them now are even shittier people because they don't have the "heat of the moment" excuse.

What an embarrassment.

I don't think it was a majority, Mr. jAZ ... the way Winston portrays it, I mean.

I honestly believe Mr. gblowfish and his report that the crowd was responding first to the 16-yard first down by Jamaal and people didn't even realize that Cassel was staying down until the play was over. Then, they also cheered when he walked off under his own power ... as fans always do.

Even though there were, undoubtedly, some knuckleheads in the crowd, I think those were the main moments that fostered "cheering" ...

FAX

BigMeatballDave 10-07-2012 11:08 PM

Quote:

What an embarrassment.

:spock:

Chris Meck 10-07-2012 11:08 PM

I'm sure they are humiliated. I doubt they're enjoying this at all, in fact.

How am I an embarassment and a 'defender'?

I too think he probably was exaggerating and misunderstanding the cheering at least partially. So I need to rot in hell for that? You need to get a grip.

ChiefsCountry 10-07-2012 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 8990829)
Another uninformed dipshit chimes in.

jiz and Duhneise can go **** themselves.

Chief_in_Commander 10-07-2012 11:08 PM

Quote:

What an embarrassment.

What a joke this is. First off, as gblowfish pointed out and I have been re-affirmed of by now 5 different people attending the game, the fans were cheering for the first down and THEN saw Cassel down, and when he walked off the field they cheered for him being able to walk off. Where there probably dumbass people actually happy to see him hurt? Yeah probly. But not 70,000 people and you get dumbass people no matter where you are so dont put the whole fanbase under the bus because of a few morons.

If he wants to speak on the matter, say "If they were cheering a player getting hurt that is disgusting"...not "70,000 people cheering him getting hurt".

FAX 10-07-2012 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Meck (Post 8990835)

I too think he probably was exaggerating and misunderstanding the cheering at least partially. So I need to rot in hell for that? You need to get a grip.

Apparently, there's a lot of stuff that can cause a dude to rot in Hell. I mean, tons of stuff, man.

FAX

Priest31kc 10-07-2012 11:10 PM

Quote:

What an embarrassment.

:facepalm:

FloridaMan88 10-07-2012 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Meck (Post 8990835)

You are "sure they are humiliated"? Why hasn't anyone from the Chiefs had a similar locker room rant or press conference calling out the team's performance as pathetic and disgrace? Where is Winston and his fat mouth when it comes to calling out his team's historically PATHETIC performance?

Winston is a coward and a fraud.

The fact you choose to side with the flaming dumpster fire rotting at One Arrowhead Drive speaks volumes.

Chief_in_Commander 10-07-2012 11:21 PM

Great...just above "Ravens Chiefs" on sportscenter is "Chiefs player rips KC fans"....time for bed

RealSNR 10-07-2012 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Meck (Post 8990791)

It just sucks that Cassel is so bad at his job. He's clearly a great guy

NO HE'S ****ING NOT. HE'S A SHIT-HEADED ASSHOLE WHO BLAMES HIS TEAMMATES AND DEFLECTS CRITICISM. HE'S A SHITTY TEAM LEADER

RINGLEADER 10-07-2012 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugh Janus (Post 8990797)
I like Winston, he is a former Miami Hurricane... however he is dead wrong here.

Where is this passion and anger from Winston and other Chiefs veterans when it comes to their pathetic showing this season? Where is this "enough is enough" attitude when it comes to blowout loss after blowout loss at Arrowhead Stadium?

I don't like the fact that he says "70,000" fans all cheered...which obviously didn't happen...I read on his Twitter that he walked that back, but unfortunately his Twitter isn't what gets played. Not only do the Chiefs suck (in large part because of the 13 turnovers of Matt Cassel), but now they're calling us out in the national media saying -- incorrectly I must underscore -- that we're scumbag fans.

Winston seems to be cut from the same cloth as Romeo -- believing in the "good loss" like that fat tub of shit head coach who, like Pioli, seems intent on playing Cassel to prove some stupid azz point...

jAZ 10-07-2012 11:44 PM

I'm pretty sure it's not necessary to actually go quote every single post on this board that explicitly cheered Cassel's injury knowing full well that he was injured. Is it?

RINGLEADER 10-07-2012 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_in_Commander (Post 8990838)
What a joke this is. First off, as gblowfish pointed out and I have been re-affirmed of by now 5 different people attending the game, the fans were cheering for the first down and THEN saw Cassel down, and when he walked off the field they cheered for him being able to walk off. Where there probably dumbass people actually happy to see him hurt? Yeah probly. But not 70,000 people and you get dumbass people no matter where you are so dont put the whole fanbase under the bus because of a few morons.

If he wants to speak on the matter, say "If they were cheering a player getting hurt that is disgusting"...not "70,000 people cheering him getting hurt".

This. And isn't it a tad revealing that Winston immediately goes to "they're cheering Cassel getting hurt"?

Munson 10-07-2012 11:48 PM

**** Winston. He's already worn out his welcome after 5 games.