ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs One good thing about Cassel... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264991)

YourMult 10-11-2012 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9002155)
Except for Elvis was a prototypical QB. Great arm, threw all the routes, great size... he just didn't have many of the intangibles.

Right...like the correct number of chromosomes.

YourMult 10-11-2012 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tmw4h5 (Post 9002157)
Thread of the year. Also, planeteer of the year.

I'm going to go to the plasma center on Broadway and hope for a sweet mixture of AIDS and undiscovered forms of Hep.

In that case, let me post a dozen more threads.

tmw4h5 10-11-2012 01:25 PM

Yes, keep them coming. Obviously nobody here has paid the Troll Toll. So, feel free to party in that boy's hole.

loochy 10-11-2012 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tmw4h5 (Post 9002111)
...............................wat

Quote:

Originally Posted by YourMom (Post 9002114)
In English please?

I don't approve of n00b on n00b violence

tmw4h5 10-11-2012 01:28 PM

Apparently nobody knows of internet outside of CP.

YourMult 10-11-2012 01:28 PM

It's sad to see the group of vaginas that now populates CP. It used to be so fun. Infractions? Jesus Christ.

Phobia 10-11-2012 01:30 PM

You just aren't funny or entertaining. Step your game up a bit.

YourMult 10-11-2012 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9002190)
You just aren't funny or entertaining. Step your game up a bit.

I know better than that. You yourself have said I am on numerous occasions. LMAO

tmw4h5 10-11-2012 01:34 PM

Yes, those darn vaginas at CP.

"MATT CASSEL FANS SUCK WEINERS. THEY ARE SO GAY. LOL. LOOK AT THEM. GAYS. GAYS DON'T LIKE FOOTBALL. THEY LIKE KNITTING. GAYS. LOL. LOLOLOL."

Of course, I'm paraphrasing.

We get it, Matt Cassel is not a good QB. Endless threads about how bad he sucks are pointless. We get it.

YourMult 10-11-2012 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tmw4h5 (Post 9002202)
Yes, those darn vaginas at CP.

"MATT CASSEL FANS SUCK WEINERS. THEY ARE SO GAY. LOL. LOOK AT THEM. GAYS. GAYS DON'T LIKE FOOTBALL. THEY LIKE KNITTING. GAYS. LOL. LOLOLOL."

Of course, I'm paraphrasing.

We get it, Matt Cassel is not a good QB. Endless threads about how bad he sucks are pointless. We get it.

You mean as opposed to the dozens of intellectually stimulating threads to be found here...like what Jason Whitlock has to say, or what Kent Babb just tweeted. ****ing fascinating.

tmw4h5 10-11-2012 01:41 PM

No argument here. Trolling this place is no different than trolling other websites -- you have to filter through garbage to find gems.

Personally, I think we need more jwhit love. Just imagine that chocolate bear in a bathtub full of bubbles, sipping on Courvoisier and eating BBQ.

Now, tell me you're not erect.
(Here's a hint: You're lying to yourself if you say you're not.)

YourMult 10-11-2012 01:45 PM

I used to be a regular here, but I've been gone for quite some time. Maybe it'll take some time to adapt to the new atmosphere. There is certainly a different "tone" around here. I realize there are many Cassel threads, but the Case of the Phantom Injury Cheers has made me realize that Cassel does still have many fans. Maybe not on CP, but he does elsewhere. I felt compelled to refer to them as buttslammers...no big deal.

Phobia 10-11-2012 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YourMom (Post 9002198)
I know better than that. You yourself have said I am on numerous occasions. LMAO

Maybe you did say something funny previously... I don't recall. But this thread is scraping the bottom of the barrel and that's an achievement on this site.

tmw4h5 10-11-2012 01:49 PM

I wish Cassel were good because he's a good person. He is the type of guy a fanbase could easily rally around. I still think that what he has done with his career is nothing short of outstanding.
There's no doubt that somebody like Brady Quinn is superior in terms of talent, yet Cassel =/= Quinn. Cassel has worked his ass off and he would be a very good backup QB, but he just lacks the talent and skill needed to be a viable starting QB.

It sucks that we have become so hostile towards a guy who has done nothing but give his best to the town and to the team. But, alas, he just isn't right for the job.

YourMult 10-11-2012 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9002229)
Maybe you did say something funny previously... I don't recall. But this thread is scraping the bottom of the barrel and that's an achievement on this site.

Is that what the infraction is for? It wasn't clear. It reads like my mistake was posting an opinion as factual...which obviously wasn't the case.