ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs **** Alex Smith (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270500)

The Franchise 02-27-2013 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9446323)
I'm not a violent man, but I'm feeling very violent today. I gain 2 things from that knowledge. 1. I need to stay in the house today. At all costs. 2. I've invested far, far, too much of myself into this shit sandwich of a franchise.

My wife saw my reaction and was instantly on my side. She told me it was the exact same look I had when I found out we traded for Cassel.

1. I waited an hour before driving to work after I heard the news for fear that I would run any 49ers fan I saw off of the road.

2. I called my best friend (a Bucs fan)....and HE was ****ing pissed off enough for like 10 people. He questions why I'm even a fan anymore.

DeezNutz 02-27-2013 02:12 PM

I love when we **** our draft value and position long before the draft actually begins.

Wish Dorsey and Reid were ****ing fired today. Couple of losers.

The Franchise 02-27-2013 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9446331)
FYP

If you're going to fix it for me....at least give me the use of proper grammar. LMAO

Mr. Flopnuts 02-27-2013 02:12 PM

I need an upside down KC Arrowhead posed like a flag for my avatar. Can you help me out Clay. I need a mayday. An SOS. A ****ing help me sign.

Hammock Parties 02-27-2013 02:13 PM

Quote:

My wife saw my reaction and was instantly on my side. She told me it was the exact same look I had when I found out we traded for Cassel.

My spirit is ****ing broken.

Mr. Flopnuts 02-27-2013 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9446340)
1. I waited an hour before driving to work after I heard the news for fear that I would run any 49ers fan I saw off of the road.

2. I called my best friend (a Bucs fan)....and HE was ****ing pissed off enough for like 10 people. He questions why I'm even a fan anymore.

My interest has gone down infinitely. I don't have it in me to just start rooting for another team. Luckily for me, I grew up in Seattle and have always had mild interest and absolutely love the team and QB they have up there. I can't leave this place, too many friends. But I am just broken at this point.

The Franchise 02-27-2013 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9446356)
My interest has gone down infinitely. I don't have it in me to just start rooting for another team. Luckily for me, I grew up in Seattle and have always had mild interest and absolutely love the team and QB they have up there. I can't leave this place, too many friends. But I am just broken at this point.

Look at where I'm at.....my 2nd team was the 49ers. They effectively just killed my fanship for both teams in one trade.

I literally hate Joe Montana right now for ever making me a Chiefs fan.

Mr. Flopnuts 02-27-2013 02:15 PM

I had literally just woken up from a nap. Got on my computer and saw it and almost dropped my laptop. Screamed "Oh my God!" and my wife came out and said "That bad? Is he that...oh shit. This is Cassel all over again isn't it?" ****ing verbatim. She already knew.

Mr. Flopnuts 02-27-2013 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9446366)
Look at where I'm at.....my 2nd team was the 49ers. They effectively just killed my fanship for both teams in one trade.

I literally hate Joe Montana right now for ever making me a Chiefs fan.

I was raised into it from memory. And my heart has bled ever since the whole fiasco started.

KCrockaholic 02-27-2013 02:18 PM

Quote:

I'm not a violent man, but I'm feeling very violent today. I gain 2 things from that knowledge. 1. I need to stay in the house today. At all costs. 2. I've invested far, far, too much of myself into this shit sandwich of a franchise.

Same exact feeling here.

The emotional investment into this team is losing it's value. I don't know what to do right now.

I need a new hobby.

When you are Chiefs, Chiefs, Chiefs, 24 ****ing 7, and constantly have your heart ripped out and feel like complete shit...Maybe it's time to start looking for a new hobby that doesn't involve the Chiefs as much.

Hammock Parties 02-27-2013 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9446345)
I need an upside down KC Arrowhead posed like a flag for my avatar. Can you help me out Clay. I need a mayday. An SOS. A ****ing help me sign.

http://i.imgur.com/vL1SF3I.jpg

Mr. Flopnuts 02-27-2013 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go to Hell (Post 9446398)

God bless you sir.

Strongside 02-27-2013 02:21 PM

CP is like one of those depression medication commercials today. It's so depressing that it makes you think you have clinical depression, and forces you to get help.

MagicHef 02-27-2013 02:21 PM

As a rival fan, I would be more afraid of the Chiefs if they had traded for Tebow rather than Smith.

KCrockaholic 02-27-2013 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 9446411)
As a rival fan, I would be more afraid of the Chiefs if they had traded for Tebow rather than Smith.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lq...kck4o1_250.gif