ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News 100 high school seniors ejected from plane in NY (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273598)

Thig Lyfe 06-05-2013 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Chief (Post 9730381)
Victimhood mentality, it’s our modern society.
Once victimhood status has been established everyone else owes them something or you’re a heartless collaborator with those victimizing them and relieves the victim of any responsibility for their own actions.

This mentality couldn't possibly be the result of hundreds of years of straight white men ****ing over other groups of people so that straight white men can remain in power.

gblowfish 06-05-2013 09:10 AM

100 jews in Atlanta? That may be against the law in Georgia.

Nzoner 06-05-2013 09:15 AM

It's not like the in air snack was pork rinds.

Radar Chief 06-05-2013 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe (Post 9730394)
This mentality couldn't possibly be the result of hundreds of years of straight white men ****ing over other groups of people so that straight white men can remain in power.

Straight white men have also fought for the equal rights and freedoms for those not straight, white or men.

Frazod 06-05-2013 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 9730395)

This reminds me of an old joke:

Guy's on a plane to Dallas, sitting next to a gorgeous blonde. They strike up a conversation. "Why are you going to Dallas?" he asks.

"For a convention," she replies, "of the Young Nymphomaniacs Association of America."

The guy is a bit stunned by this, but presses on. "So, why do you hold your convention in Dallas?" he asks.

"According to our research, cowboys and Jews make the best lovers. And there are a great many representatives of both groups in Dallas," she replies.

"I see," he says.

"By the way, I'm Suzi," the girl says. "What's your name?"

"Hopalong Weinberg."

Mother****erJones 06-05-2013 09:25 AM

Wow thought this was something worse like they were in the air and 100 kids were ejected from the plane

Donger 06-05-2013 09:33 AM

Weird, I didn't think of ejected meaning actually shooting out of the plane with ejection seats. You people are strange.

Thig Lyfe 06-05-2013 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Chief (Post 9730412)
Straight white men have also fought for the equal rights and freedoms for those not straight, white or men.

So because some straight white men aren't total assholes, we should pretend like other groups aren't oppressed and don't have valid claims to "victimhood" a substantial amount of the time? I'm not sure what your point is.

ChiTown 06-05-2013 09:37 AM

Quote:

:LOL:

Simply Red 06-05-2013 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 9730395)

Inaccurate - there is a whole, enormous section of Atlanta - by Druid Hills & Briarcliff, which is predominately Jewish. I'm just NW of there.

Chest Rockwell 06-05-2013 09:48 AM

http://application.denofgeek.com/pic...cartman/08.jpg

"Wir müssen die Juden ausrotten!"

Perhaps the crew just thought they'd be more comfortable on a train?

Regardless of your opinion of the outcome, I'm impressed with the crew's ability to achieve a final solution.

They just write themselves...

I'll be here all week, don't forget to tip your servers.

Also, I'm going to hell.

kcchiefsus 06-05-2013 09:50 AM

Quote:

Oh STFU you whiney bitch.

blaise 06-05-2013 09:52 AM

Quote:

OH NO ITS A CONSPIRACY!

Radar Chief 06-05-2013 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe (Post 9730459)
So because some straight white men aren't total assholes, we should pretend like other groups aren't oppressed and don't have valid claims to "victimhood" a substantial amount of the time? I'm not sure what your point is.

So because some straight white men were assholes we should condemn that entire section of society as responsible for all the evils of the world? You’re a hypocritical part of the problem, thanks for making that plain for all to see.

loochy 06-05-2013 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9730366)
So they weren't ejected in MID~AIR?

you beat me to it you buttface