ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Money Book on how to increase lottery chances...... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=275318)

notorious 08-14-2013 05:21 PM

Scratch Ticket players that hold up the convenience store line should die in a fire.

lcarus 08-14-2013 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9885571)
Scratch Ticket players that hold up the convenience store line should die in a fire.

A fire started by striking a match on a scratcher ticket? :drool:

vailpass 08-14-2013 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9885571)

Had one today. I need a pack ofs smokes, she has ten bucks in three tickets took five minutes. Urge to kill. I'd have paid her the ten bucks to leave.

saphojunkie 08-14-2013 05:38 PM

Actually, there are a few games that are virtually fool-proof - certain ones have a closed set of total winnings. When no one has won by a certain date, all funds are given out in the next few weeks. The people who know these games will then buy thousands of tickets, knowing that there are hundreds of thousands being given away during that week.

There was an article about it awhile back, and the people who do it got super pissed at the reporter for publishing the secret, because the more people that do it, the less effective it is (obviously).

lcarus 08-14-2013 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 9885578)
Had one today. I need a pack ofs smokes, she has ten bucks in three tickets took five minutes. Urge to kill. I'd have paid her the ten bucks to leave.

This happens to me virtually every time I go to QT. The quality of QT has gone to shit since they started selling lottery tickets there several years back.

vailpass 08-14-2013 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 9885619)
This happens to me virtually every time I go to QT. The quality of QT has gone to shit since they started selling lottery tickets there several years back.

Sad thing is we got QT out here a few years ago and I was thrilled. Best run quick shop there is. Much better than the others. But it still happens.

SAUTO 08-14-2013 05:52 PM

My mom is pretty good at pick three. numbers system
Posted via Mobile Device

Dayze 08-14-2013 05:54 PM

Nothing's more sad than seeing someone with missing teeth, tattered clothes, and just an overall look of FMLA, going in and spending $20 on some sort of lottery etc.

Jesus people

trndobrd 08-14-2013 06:01 PM

Winning the Powerball is easy, any idiot can do it, but people are just too dumb to figure it out. All you have to do is buy 175,000,000 different tickets.

Rain Man 08-14-2013 06:25 PM

Tell your friend that I'll give him good odds on a coin flip being heads if it's been tails seven times in a row. I'll give him 1:3 odds, because by that point the coin is way overdue.

BlackHelicopters 08-14-2013 06:34 PM

I base my lottery numbers on the length of my cock, the number women I have screwed, and my current number of super model girlfriends...../CPer

Hog's Gone Fishin 08-14-2013 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 9885611)
Actually, there are a few games that are virtually fool-proof - certain ones have a closed set of total winnings. When no one has won by a certain date, all funds are given out in the next few weeks. The people who know these games will then buy thousands of tickets, knowing that there are hundreds of thousands being given away during that week.

There was an article about it awhile back, and the people who do it got super pissed at the reporter for publishing the secret, because the more people that do it, the less effective it is (obviously).

WHAT ? Do Not understand ??

Simply Red 08-14-2013 06:43 PM

u can wheel the numbers - I think that's about the only repetitive, actual 'system' - that helps odds.

Bugeater 08-14-2013 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 9885477)
Because if someone knew how to win they would share that information

Bingo. It's just like all the people who have the "secrets" on how to make millions in your spare time. Uh...if it really worked, you'd be doing it yourself.

Deberg_1990 08-14-2013 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 9885559)
Idiot tax. But I don't blame people for trying.

Well yea sure, in moderation. I buy a ticket every now and then when it gets up high. The problem is, the lotto and gambling in general sells false hope to the poor and desperate.
Posted via Mobile Device