ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs What bothers you the most about this franchise? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=312184)

11Chiefs 12-08-2017 10:40 AM

Apathy

thegame214 12-08-2017 10:41 AM

Andy Reid Press Conferences

RunKC 12-08-2017 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Servant_KC (Post 13269336)
Not really interested in Andy. Not then, not next year, not really ever.

19 years and Andy still Andy’s.

Solution?

Prison Bitch 12-08-2017 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 13269327)
That they continue to put folks in the Ring of Honor every year even when there's nobody eligible that really deserves it.

It's just rubbing my nose in our willingness to celebrate mediocrity.

Every so often you see a post and asy "Why didn't i think of that?"

siberian khatru 12-08-2017 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thegame214 (Post 13269347)
Andy Reid Press Conferences

That falls on him, and he's got to take care of that. He's gotta do better.

Chiefnj2 12-08-2017 10:45 AM

It seems that ever since Marty/King Carl Peterson days there has not been much cohesion between head coach and GM and the general direction and balance of the team.

Gunther - way over his head as head coach.

Vermeil - brought in originally on a 3 year "win now" window. He picked the wrong DC. Then, was given Gunther as DC and the big name free agent approach to immediately fix the D didn't work.

Edwards - Over his head. Should have been apparent from his days with the Jets but the Hunt family is slow to learn. Inherited an old team. When he finally got some of his own players and sacrificed a year of giving a lot of young guys playing time he was fired.

Haley & Pioli - Should never have been paired together. One of the worst matches in history. Felix and Oscar.

Romeo Crennel - Good DC, not head coach material. Should have been apparent to the Hunt family, but they aren't the quickest learners.

Andy Reid & Dorsey - Another bad GM and HC pairing apparently.

All the while the above is occurring you have a franchise failure to draft and develop its own QB.

Prison Bitch 12-08-2017 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru (Post 13269353)
That falls on him, and he's got to take care of that. He's gotta do better.

He'll get it fixed

KCUnited 12-08-2017 10:56 AM

It's obviously a culmination of many, many, many, many things, but if I had to pick just one it's still Matt Cassel. Still can't believe that happened. A round 1 QB helps, but I really can't take anything they do serious after going all in on Matt Cassel, barring an AFC championship.

notorious 12-08-2017 10:59 AM

It's a loser franchise that my family infested me with. I am pot-committed.

If I didn't have the entertainment of CP I might have said "**** it" years ago.

Red Beans 12-08-2017 11:00 AM

I don't want to talk about it.

Tribal Warfare 12-08-2017 11:01 AM

AIDS and Antifreeze

ptlyon 12-08-2017 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Beans (Post 13269387)
I don't want to talk about it.

Awwww C'mon Lil buddy... What's the matter?

Rausch 12-08-2017 11:09 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 13269380)
It's obviously a culmination of many, many, many, many things...

This.

Danguardace 12-08-2017 11:18 AM

Probably not the most annoying thing but would like to see a re-brand I feel the Uniforms and logos need a refresh.

Molitoth 12-08-2017 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 13269357)
It seems that ever since Marty/King Carl Peterson days there has not been much cohesion between head coach and GM and the general direction and balance of the team.

Gunther - way over his head as head coach.

Vermeil - brought in originally on a 3 year "win now" window. He picked the wrong DC. Then, was given Gunther as DC and the big name free agent approach to immediately fix the D didn't work.

Edwards - Over his head. Should have been apparent from his days with the Jets but the Hunt family is slow to learn. Inherited an old team. When he finally got some of his own players and sacrificed a year of giving a lot of young guys playing time he was fired.

Haley & Pioli - Should never have been paired together. One of the worst matches in history. Felix and Oscar.

Romeo Crennel - Good DC, not head coach material. Should have been apparent to the Hunt family, but they aren't the quickest learners.

Andy Reid & Dorsey - Another bad GM and HC pairing apparently.

All the while the above is occurring you have a franchise failure to draft and develop its own QB.

Pretty much nailed it.

I was fine with trying a young new Head coach with Todd Haley,... but when Pioli strapped him to a bunch of shit QB's he didn't want to work with, he went into "I don't give a ****ing shit mode".

I blame Pioli for Haleys mess.

Haley brought some good production out of players and has since gone on to keep the Steelers going as one of the most dynamic offenses in the NFL.