ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs **Official 2018 Chiefs Road to the Super Bowl Thread** Puppeteered by Patrick Mahomes (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=316359)

Titty Meat 07-21-2018 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole (Post 13638284)
And I think you football takes are typically negative crap.

That's gold coming from the negative twat who was so bad at being a moderator he was relieved from his duties.

Nickhead 07-21-2018 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 13637658)
Puppeteer? Has anyone used that term since the 60's?

upon further reflection, i should have used the term: Muppeteer, as to the kermit references some make :D

just wait till i bust out my sideshow bob references ROFL

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images...Vz_400x400.jpg

SuperBowl4 07-22-2018 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 13638300)
That's gold coming from the negative twat who was so bad at being a moderator he was relieved from his duties.

CLICK CLICK BOOM

ROYC75 07-22-2018 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 13637891)
I think this team will be lucky to make the playoffs. Defense will be average at best. We'll lose some games we should win because Pat is going to turn the ball over.

Well, Playoffs? Sure is very possible.

Missing the playoffs? Sure is very possible.

SB ? That is going to require a ride of epic proportions. I guess, anything is possible, but it's very highly unlikely!

Our offense is going to be dynamic, can we out score everybody? Sure, but will we? Very good possibility!

Our D has to shore up the Run D , Pass R,and CB play. Do the 1st 2 and we can be average. Anything less makes us rely on PM2 too much!

The 1st 8 games have the possibility to be brutal, some how, some way, get out 4 & 4, the division will be ours.

All things go through Foxbourgh, the weak ass AFC East is a free ticket each year for HF advantage.

BTA, Anything is possible.

Titty Meat 07-22-2018 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROYC75 (Post 13639555)
Well, Playoffs? Sure is very possible.

Missing the playoffs? Sure is very possible.

SB ? That is going to require a ride of epic proportions. I guess, anything is possible, but it's very highly unlikely!

Our offense is going to be dynamic, can we out score everybody? Sure, but will we? Very good possibility!

Our D has to shore up the Run D , Pass R,and CB play. Do the 1st 2 and we can be average. Anything less makes us rely on PM2 too much!

The 1st 8 games have the possibility to be brutal, some how, some way, get out 4 & 4, the division will be ours.

All things go through Foxbourgh, the weak ass AFC East is a free ticket each year for HF advantage.

BTA, Anything is possible.

I wasnt trying to be "negative" I just think the expectations put on Mahomes this year are unrealistic. Hes going to **** up all young QBs do.

Eleazar 07-22-2018 07:22 PM

Great. Now we're definitely doomed.

Dartgod 07-22-2018 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 13638300)

We're signing him to a one day contract just so he can ban your dumb ass.

Rasputin 07-22-2018 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 13637891)
I think this team will be lucky to make the playoffs. Defense will be average at best. We'll lose some games we should win because Pat is going to turn the ball over.

WT**** Patrick didn't turn the ball over much at all in college so I don't expect it so much in the pros sure he will have his learning moments just to see what he can get away with but this is a smart quarterback.

Bewbies 07-22-2018 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 13639689)
We're signing him to a one day contract just so he can ban your dumb ass.

I 2nd the motion and move to vote.

loochy 07-22-2018 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 13639691)
WT**** Patrick didn't turn the ball over much at all in college so I don't expect it so much in the pros sure he will have his learning moments just to see what he can get away with but this is a smart quarterback.

Pro ball is a just a wee bit more difficult.

Bewbies 07-22-2018 09:01 PM

Also, as much as I’d love to see KC in a Super Bowl 10 minutes from my house, I’m thinking next year is the one with the moonshot.

We should be in the playoffs this year though.

Rasputin 07-22-2018 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 13639696)
Pro ball is a just a wee bit more difficult.

Yeah and? He has to raise his level also but he's already had a year to learn what it takes in the pros and like I said he is a smart quarterback. Even though he takes risks or chances he has the skills to make throws others wish they could. I stand by he didn't throw many INT to his touchdowns so I don't expect many in the pros I'll say tensh

Hammock Parties 07-22-2018 09:15 PM

just over here brewing stuff boys...stay tuned

https://i.imgur.com/Th8UAn9.gif

AssEaterChief 07-22-2018 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 13638237)
:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

AssEaterChief 07-22-2018 09:52 PM

I really like Pat Mahomes.

I love that the Chiefs drafted a QB in the 1st round.

I don't like the very high expectations being placed on this kid right out of the gate, there are so many things that can happen.