ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports Gladiator 2018 - Round 6 Championship Match - kysirsoze versus Bwana (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=317446)

kysirsoze 09-15-2018 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 13732417)
Nothing says macho like touring with Bon Jovi

Wait...

Jesus Christ...

I know I'm up against CP's resident Bill Brasky here, but a couple dozen meathead dudes from the Bronx who lift heavy objects all day for a living would ****ing destroy Bwana by themselves, sword or no sword. This match was over before voting started, but don't act like it's due to sound argument.

TomBarndtsTwin 09-15-2018 10:52 PM

As Ky is kneeling and writhing in pain from the nut crunch, Bwana charges with his sword and just as the stage hands and other random people are set to intervene as good samaritans on the behalf of Ky and topple the mighty Bwana, he suddenly stops a few feet in front of Ky, pulls out his super shrill whistle and blows it with all his might. This causes many spectators/interveners to suddenly freeze, some in agony, many in confusion, not sure what is actually happening now. This is enough of a distraction for Bwana to drop the whistle, put his other now firmly on the sword and quickly move the last few feet for the killshot.

FATALITY! . . . . . . . courtesy of a decapitation.

kysirsoze 09-15-2018 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin (Post 13732497)
As Ky is kneeling and writhing in pain from the nut crunch, Bwana charges with his sword and just as the stage hands and other random people are set to intervene as good samaritans on the behalf of Ky and topple the mighty Bwana, he suddenly stops a few feet in front of Ky, pulls out his super shrill whistle and blows it with all his might. This causes many spectators/interveners to suddenly freeze, some in agony, many in confusion, not sure what is actually happening now. This is enough of a distraction for Bwana to drop the whistle, put his other now firmly on the sword and quickly move the last few feet for the killshot.

FATALITY! . . . . . . . courtesy of a decapitation.

LMAO... Like I said, CP's Bill Brasky. I particularly like how the linchpin of this plan is blowing a whistle to draw more attention from would be opponents while running 30 yards.

kysirsoze 09-15-2018 11:01 PM

All Bwana would have to do is whip his dick out. I'm pretty sure it could knock my head off at thirty yards. If not I probably die of fright/shame.

TomBarndtsTwin 09-15-2018 11:03 PM

Don’t be butthurt.

There can be only one . . . . . .

kysirsoze 09-15-2018 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin (Post 13732505)
Don’t be butthurt.

There can be only one . . . . . .

I don't even want to think about what it would do to my butt.

TomBarndtsTwin 09-15-2018 11:11 PM

Rumor has it that Bwana is 7 feet tall . . . . .

Can shoot fireballs from his eyes, and lightning bolts from his ass . . . . . .

(I took all of that into account for my decision)

Easy 6 09-15-2018 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kysirsoze (Post 13732493)
Jesus Christ...

I know I'm up against CP's resident Bill Brasky here, but a couple dozen meathead dudes from the Bronx who lift heavy objects all day for a living would ****ing destroy Bwana by themselves, sword or no sword. This match was over before voting started, but don't act like it's due to sound argument.

Things are getting a little too silly now, time to get ready for bed little mister

Rasputin 09-16-2018 04:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 13732052)
ROFL Who's mult is this?

I think it's Tranny Taco John?

vailpass 09-16-2018 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kysirsoze (Post 13732382)
"Broadway types"? You clearly haven't been backstage at a Broadway show. Professional stage hands are not only strong as hell, they are like the most macho ****ing guys on the planet. The do nothing but snort coke and swap stories about touring with Bon Jovi. You would be ****ing mobbed in a heartbeat. I won't even have to lift my axe.

LMAO #kaliforniathings

Rain Man 09-16-2018 09:17 AM

Some of the backstage people are actors who will just take selfies of the battleaxe/sword fight, but some will intervene or at least throw things at the villain. I have to go with kysirsoze here.

wazu 09-16-2018 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 13732798)
Some of the backstage people are actors who will just take selfies of the battleaxe/sword fight, but some will intervene or at least throw things at the villain. I have to go with kysirsoze here.

Kysir just needs to buy a little time and keep rallying people for help. None of this matters, because people are just coming into the thread and voting without considering how impactful the "villain" special factor really is.

Side note: I happen to know kysirsoze really can't stand Jennifer Lawrence. Mostly because of her public persona. For him to lose in the finals after being kneed in the groin three times by her is an ending that is right out of Game of Thrones for him.

Bwana 09-16-2018 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 13732806)
Kysir just needs to buy a little time and keep rallying people for help. None of this matters, because people are just coming into the thread and voting without considering how impactful the "villain" special factor really is.

Side note: I happen to know kysirsoze really can't stand Jennifer Lawrence. Mostly because of her public persona. For him to lose in the finals after being kneed in the groin three times by her is an ending that is right out of Game of Thrones for him.

:hmmm:

Nard shot X 3. He is going to be completely incapacitated.
https://i.makeagif.com/media/6-22-2015/phC0FA.gif

kysirsoze 09-16-2018 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 13732789)
LMAO #kaliforniathings

Should I tell him where Broadway is?

vailpass 09-16-2018 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kysirsoze (Post 13732835)
Should I tell him where Broadway is?

You live in L.A.

You say things like “You clearly haven’t been backstage at a broadway show” and think it sounds bad ass.

You’re crying over losing an imaginary contest that would go considerably worse for you irl.

#kaliforniathings