ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Dan Patrick is a ****ing moron (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=318202)

WhiteWhale 10-15-2018 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dynamicHDR (Post 13819352)
He's right. Your performance against them wasn't very impressive, either. They only lost due to self inflicted wounds.

Chargers will get better throughout the season, while KC will get worse, as usual.

I expect to see the Chargers in Foxboro for the AFCCG, although I'm hoping for KC, since they're always an easy out for any team in the postseason.

Great take. After all the Chargers have beaten the Bills, 49ers, Raiders and Browns.

Their combined record of 6-16-1 is incredible. I was especially impressed by their narrow 2 point win over the CJ Beathard led 49ers... a true NFL juggernaut.

You're a reerun. ROFL Their best win is against CLEVELAND, and the Browns are ****ing awful.

loochy 10-15-2018 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dynamicHDR (Post 13819367)
KC will have to show me that they can sustain their September level of play before I can see them as a threat. Andy Reid's teams have always started out hot, but have faded down the stretch.

But the Chargers in the AFCCG? Cmon man. LMAO
Posted via Mobile Device

FAX 10-15-2018 09:53 AM

Can I down-thumb-thingy a fool more than once?

If not, I should like the fabulously talented mods to give me unlimited down-thumb-thingy powers. Just for a little while.

FAX

Chiefspants 10-15-2018 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dynamicHDR (Post 13819367)
KC will have to show me that they can sustain their September level of play before I can see them as a threat. Andy Reid's teams have always started out hot, but have faded down the stretch.

dynamicHDR 10-15-2018 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 13819378)
But the Chargers in the AFCCG? Cmon man. LMAO
Posted via Mobile Device

AFC is looking weak this year. I can definitely see a team like the Chargers sneak their way in.

The Ravens are also a fairly strong possibility.

PunkinDrublic 10-15-2018 10:02 AM

We haven’t lost to the Chargers since 2003. They always look good on paper but are poorly coached and Rivers falls apart in high pressure situations.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-15-2018 10:05 AM

You guys realize that's knowmo, right??

Mother****erJones 10-15-2018 10:15 AM

Quote:

He's right. Your performance against them wasn't very impressive, either. They only lost due to self inflicted wounds.

Chargers will get better throughout the season, while KC will get worse, as usual.

I expect to see the Chargers in Foxboro for the AFCCG, although I'm hoping for KC, since they're always an easy out for any team in the postseason.

ROFL KC has the better coach, QB and weapons than the Chargers.

In typical Patriots fashion, the refs swallow the flags all game long and when kc makes a play, they have to make off-setting penalties. KC lost by 3, without numerous starters out and Mahomes made mistakes. Your ass is getting kicked in January.

Lastly, go away Knomo

TEX 10-15-2018 10:16 AM

Quote:

Um...You might want to try winning a road game first before you make plans to host the AFCCG. :shrug:

htismaqe 10-15-2018 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 13819369)
LMAO. This guy doesn't watch football outside of the Patriots.

He watches the Broncos.

gold_and_red 10-15-2018 10:19 AM

By the same logic does he consider Chargers to be more complete than the Patriots?

carcosa 10-15-2018 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 13819409)
You guys realize that's knowmo, right??

That's what everybody keeps saying, but I thought I saw a mod say it wasn't actually him

dynamicHDR 10-15-2018 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 13819429)
ROFL KC has the better coach, QB and weapons than the Chargers.

In typical Patriots fashion, the refs swallow the flags all game long and when kc makes a play, they have to make off-setting penalties. KC lost by 3, without numerous starters out and Mahomes made mistakes. Your ass is getting kicked in January.

Lastly, go away Knomo

The Chiefs will win a playoff game that isn't in the wildcard round in order to make this rematch happen? Is this seriously what you're trying to claim?

Oh you sweet summer child.

Buehler445 10-15-2018 10:26 AM

I’ve quit listening to any cocksuck that opines on sports. Save Russillo but that’s just. A podcast.

Virtually everyone else is a ****.

PunkinDrublic 10-15-2018 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dynamicHDR (Post 13819385)
AFC is looking weak this year. I can definitely see a team like the Chargers sneak their way in.

The Ravens are also a fairly strong possibility.

You know what’s really weak? Your mother’s resistance when I held her down and ****ed her mouth!