ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Paranormal investigator says tour of Arrowhead Stadium turned up negative energy, spi (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=320260)

KS Smitty 01-10-2019 09:38 PM

Quote:

Millard's answer, when asked if the Sea of Red is cursed: "Not anymore. I don't know that it ever was, but it certainly isn't now."
There you have it.

FAX 01-10-2019 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 14023726)
I don't think a live person can lay down a curse. Because I've tried really hard in a couple of cases.

Unless maybe Hank is Haitian. I think Haitians can do it.

Yes, Haitians can certainly lay down a solid curse. No question about it.

But the surname Stram has Gaelic and Scottish origins. And it is a fact that, throughout history, some of the most badass cursers were Scottish. Those dudes were some of the curserest cursers to ever curse out a curse. For example, there are at least a dozen castles in Scotland that are known to be haunted and, according to oral histories, no one has ever won a playoff game in a single one of those.

FAX

RealSNR 01-10-2019 10:10 PM

I'll never forget the time some friends and I took an Ouija board to Arrowhead to see if there were any ghosts.

We were at it for like 4 hours, probably. We did pick up two distinct messages: "Drink some antifreeze, asshole!" and "AIDS"

Munson 01-10-2019 10:13 PM

The ghost of Matt Cassel lingers, still trying to throw a perfect spiral, when not curled up in the fetal position.

TinyEvel 01-10-2019 10:16 PM

Tour of Chiefs Planet lounge turned up Q.

Hog's Gone Fishin 01-10-2019 10:17 PM

Now comes the curse of Bob Sutton

TimeForWasp 01-10-2019 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Munson (Post 14023831)
The ghost of Matt Cassel lingers, still trying to successfully put his hat on, when not curled up in the fetal position.

fixed

Reerun_KC 01-10-2019 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin (Post 14023838)
Now comes the curse of Bob Sutton

Impossible.

jcarp 01-11-2019 12:03 AM

If the Chiefs lose, please change name to KC Archers. Logo can stay. This could remove Native American curse then.

jcarp 01-11-2019 12:05 AM

KC Archers in Arrowhead Stadium - works.

Tribal Warfare 01-11-2019 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graystoke (Post 14023691)
Déjà vu Q

as always post the thread hyperlink it it never happened

mdchiefsfan 01-11-2019 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 14023703)
Given that Hank died in 2005, he can't be the curse. I could see him maybe liking to hang around, though, and I'm glad that he's rooting for a win. Hopefully he's negotiated something with the Native American spirits.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 14023716)
My understanding is that The Mentor laid down the curse when he was fired ... not when (or sometime after) he evacuated this mortal plane.

Besides, if it is Hank, sage exorcism won't work. You'd have to create an altar of some sort that features fashionable, stylish clothing and a nice wig. Once that's done, you'd have to ignite a can of spray-tan.

FAX

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 14023726)
I don't think a live person can lay down a curse. Because I've tried really hard in a couple of cases.

Unless maybe Hank is Haitian. I think Haitians can do it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 14023797)

But the surname Stram has Gaelic and Scottish origins. And it is a fact that, throughout history, some of the most badass cursers were Scottish. Those dudes were some of the curserest cursers to ever curse out a curse. For example, there are at least a dozen castles in Scotland that are known to be haunted and, according to oral histories, no one has ever won a playoff game in a single one of those.

FAX

LMAO

Discuss Thrower 01-11-2019 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 14023828)
I'll never forget the time some friends and I took an Ouija board to Arrowhead to see if there were any ghosts.

We were at it for like 4 hours, probably. We did pick up two distinct messages: "Drink some antifreeze, asshole!" and "AIDS"

"Kris Wilson Can Replace Tony Gonzalez"

Naptown Chief 01-11-2019 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 14023828)

ROFL

Naptown Chief 01-11-2019 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 14023797)

FAX

ROFL
This may be the perfect post