ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs AFC Championship game tickets - presale? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=320411)

007 01-14-2019 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll (Post 14037347)
lol I'm trying to get 4... pepper mine angus

Good luck to you

Lzen 01-14-2019 12:03 PM

Welp, I'm in line. 2000+ people in front of me, though. I don't think I'm getting any tickets.

dlphg9 01-14-2019 12:15 PM

Had 500 in front of me and they were somehow out when it got to me. I literally hate people. Now its gonna cost 300 a ticket just to get into the game.

Lzen 01-14-2019 12:16 PM

By the time I got in there it was only resale tix left and they were starting at $250

Marcellus 01-14-2019 12:18 PM

Section 131 row 35. Cost me $464 per ticket. I wasn't sitting up top, not for this game.

Marcellus 01-14-2019 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 14037417)
Welp, I'm in line. 2000+ people in front of me, though. I don't think I'm getting any tickets.

Just go to secondary market. I used these guys.

https://nohiddenfeestickets.com/resu...as+City+Chiefs

ptlyon 01-14-2019 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 14037503)
Just go to secondary market. I used these guys.

https://nohiddenfeestickets.com/resu...as+City+Chiefs

That really isn't that bad if you really think about it.

Don't be in a rush, unless travel /accommodation is a concern.

Watch the forecast. With the cold and snowy weather expected that might change some people's plans. This also is probably the big rush, prices will likely moderate later this week due to said weather and not wanting to get stuck with tickets.

OnTheWarpath15 01-14-2019 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 14037565)
That really isn't that bad if you really think about it.

Don't be in a rush, unless travel /accommodation is a concern.

Watch the forecast. With the cold and snowy weather expected that might change some people's plans. This also is probably the big rush, prices will likely moderate later this week due to said weather and not wanting to get stuck with tickets.

On the flip side, I think tickets might disappear quicker than normal for two reasons:

1.) First AFCCG ever at Arrowhead.

2.) NE fans travel well, and the broker prices are probably less that what they are used to paying at face value. Tickets at Gillette are INSANELY expensive.

RollChiefsRoll 01-14-2019 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 (Post 14037587)
On the flip side, I think tickets might disappear quicker than normal for two reasons:

1.) First AFCCG ever at Arrowhead.

2.) NE fans travel well, and the broker prices are probably less that what they are used to paying at face value. Tickets at Gillette are INSANELY expensive.

Yeah I don't mean to be a negative nancy but point #2 is absolutely right. We paid out the ass to see the Chiefs play in Gillette in October and we didn't pay much more than face for the tix.

ptlyon 01-14-2019 12:42 PM

Solid points OTWP.

They're always the saying too, "the right place at the right time".

Good luck everyone.

OnTheWarpath15 01-14-2019 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 14037602)
Solid points OTWP.

They're always the saying too, "the right place at the right time".

Good luck everyone.

Yeah, I posted that in another thread. There were tickets held back and distributed randomly all week last week. Same will happen this week, but you have to check at the right time, and be willing to pay an inflated price, as they jack up prices with demand as high as it is.

EX: I'm in 334/4 for this game.

Last week, I saw the same seats go for anywhere from $85 on the low end (before Colts/Texans played) to $210 early-mid last week.

FWIW, I paid $240 plus fees for AFCCG.

I'm 100% convinced they hold seats back to limit the inventory, so they can keep the prices high as well as the demand.

Eleazar 01-14-2019 12:54 PM

lowest prices seemed to be this morning. They've gone up since the resale possibilities ended.

Mulliganman 01-14-2019 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eleazar (Post 14037658)
lowest prices seemed to be this morning. They've gone up since the resale possibilities ended.

Just saw a few sets available directly from the chiefs. Hurry.

bowener 01-14-2019 01:59 PM

I'm sad to see such high resell values. Pats fans travel well and on average New Englanders have higher disposable incomes. I really hope most of the resells aren't going to a bunch of bloated potato-headed, chowder eating bitches that can't say the letter 'r' properly and produce ginger offspring.

POND_OF_RED 01-14-2019 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowener (Post 14037939)
I'm sad to see such high resell values. Pats fans travel well and on average New Englanders have higher disposable incomes. I really hope most of the resells aren't going to a bunch of bloated potato-headed, chowder eating bitches that can't say the letter 'r' properly and produce ginger offspring.

First AFC Championship game at Arrowhead ever. A lot of people have had plenty of time to save for this day. There is no way they come close to painting a section of the stadium anything but red on Sunday.