ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Electronics **** you guys (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=320717)

bobbything 01-21-2019 09:25 AM

I’m not allowed to be pissed because this year was supposed to be a rebuilding year? **** off. The goalposts move when you get the #1 seed. I’ll get over this loss eventually but the morning after we pissed down our leg is not it.

We may never get this chance again. You have to go get it when you have the opportunity.

Bugeater 01-21-2019 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobbything (Post 14060263)
I’m not allowed to be pissed because this year was supposed to be a rebuilding year? **** off. The goalposts move when you get the #1 seed. I’ll get over this loss eventually but the morning after we pissed down our leg is not it.

We may never get this chance again. You have to go get it when you have the opportunity.

This cannot be emphasized enough. And for me personally, the loss would be easier to stomach had it not been to the ****ing Pats.

Oh, and I'm fairly certain Dane is back with a new account.

Prison Bitch 01-21-2019 10:39 AM

Quote:

People who pump sunshine are just virtue-signaling. And you’re right it’s extrmeely annoying.

LOLOL 01-21-2019 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 14059889)
You'd have accepted a decent year. Now they outperform all expectations and you shit on them like the rags you all are.

Personally, it was a magnificent year filled with meeting new people, getting closer to others, and having a great time with both.

Evaluate your lives, and consider the fact that you ran off a great poster known as Dane McCloud.

Get lives. See you much later.

you sound like a born loser. typical chiefs rube that re-ups his season tickets and just wants to win AFC west championships

Rain Man 01-21-2019 10:43 AM

I never expected a learning year. I saw Patrick Mahomes II in the preseason and in the Broncos game. The only thing I didn't expect was losing games where we score 30+ points.

Sweet Daddy Hate 01-21-2019 12:02 PM

I'm curious as to how many woeful lamintators in this thread "saw" a shit-ass, 31st ranked defense as well? You know, to go along with the REST of your abilities to have such grand visions?

"You gotta' go for it"? Okay. But you aren't winning a GOD DAMN thing with a 31st ranked defense. Not yesterday, not today, and certainly not tomorrow.

Chiefs were 100% goddamned fortunate to get as far as they did. Period. End of ****ing story.

Now, if some of you want to sing your bullshit song when the Chiefs can boast at least a defense ranked in the low to mid 20's, I might at that time pull my earplugs and listen to you wail. Until then? Get a ****ing grip.

Donger 01-21-2019 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stumppy (Post 14059940)
It's been a great year for the Chiefs. It would have been better if they won last night but I ain't letting that take away from how enjoyable this year has been.

Did anyone really think that the Chiefs would reach the AFCCG in Mahomes' first year starting?

I get the pain. I get the excitement. I get the disappointment. But with reflection, I think most people would say that the Chiefs exceeded expectations this year. And the future is bright.

stumppy 01-21-2019 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 14060665)
Did anyone really think that the Chiefs would reach the AFCCG in Mahomes' first year starting?

I get the pain. I get the excitement. I get the disappointment. But with reflection, I think most people would say that the Chiefs exceeded expectations this year. And the future is bright.

Yup. Nobody thought they'd get this far. And if they paid attention they would have known this defense was going to hold the team back.

A new, competent DC and a few players on the D and there'll be no stopping them.

Predarat 01-21-2019 12:35 PM

Someday Dane will return. TheCloud will rise again.

HemiEd 01-21-2019 12:39 PM

Quote:

See post 298 of this thread:harumph: https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...0#post13999940

Why Not? 01-21-2019 12:41 PM

Quote:

Not me. I had this year at 6-10/7-9 because the D was so bad. I’m already over yesterday. I’m a little bummed because we don’t get to watch Mahomes lead an offense for 7 months, but I imagine I’d feel that way in 2 weeks, win or lose. Get a defense and let’s go in 2019!

TribalElder 01-21-2019 12:44 PM

A very fun season overall. Enjoyed talking that shit with all of you

Discuss Thrower 01-21-2019 12:45 PM

Quote:

This. The stars probably are not going to align like they did this year.

Upgrading at QB was an exponential increase in the chances of winning a title, but that just means it went from <1% one with a retread game manager or worse to a 10% one with a talent like Mahomes.

And when you factor in the reasons why the team lost last night (and for the other prime-time games sans the MNF loss to the Rams) it's not terribly encouraging.

kcclone 01-21-2019 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 14059889)
You'd have accepted a decent year. Now they outperform all expectations and you shit on them like the rags you all are.

Personally, it was a magnificent year filled with meeting new people, getting closer to others, and having a great time with both.

Evaluate your lives, and consider the fact that you ran off a great poster known as Dane McCloud.

Get lives. See you much later.

Eff you man. I spent over $20k this year.... season tickets, one road game, playoffs + gear, etc, etc.

I have the right to be annoyed with our shortcomings, which continue to be the exact same shortcomings over and over.

I will be back on board by mid summer, but right now I'm not OK with the "well, we beat our pre-season expectations" mindset.

007 01-21-2019 12:57 PM

Every post in this thread is vintage chiefsplanet. LMAO

It was a great season with a really bad ending. That said. The chiefs got the game to OT even when the stats said they should have been blown out. A lot of things went wrong. Caught a few breaks.

Nothing can be done about how it ended, but it's still an incredible season when you step back and really look at it. The future is bright.

Now fix that damn defense.