ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs USA Today hit piece on the Chiefs' "Brutal History of Domestic Violence" (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=322986)

rabblerouser 05-17-2019 08:07 AM

Of course.

Easy 6 05-17-2019 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 14272492)
Seriously, all of these SJW media members can go **** themselves.

It’s okay for Hunt to be a Brown and Clark to be a Seahawk, but we’re a POS organization when they’re on our team?

/thread

Mecca 05-17-2019 08:08 AM

If you really care about all these issues and they really matter to you, stop supporting the NFL, that's it period.

Gravedigger 05-17-2019 08:08 AM

Don't fall for the clickbait my brethren, the person who judges the tree by the few bad apples it grows every year, is a ****ing idiot. Where's the piece on the countless charities and group created by past and present players that have helped the community in a multitude of ways? No? Nothing?

Redbled 05-17-2019 08:10 AM

They just hate that a team so insignificant to them has Mahomes. Drink their tears.

staylor26 05-17-2019 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 14272508)
The article states directly that the Chiefs have had double the amount of incidents as the NFL average.

You’re such a ****ing bundle of sticks.

Like Mecca said, if it bothers you, stop watching the NFL period because the rest of the league doesn’t care any more than the Chiefs do.

Mecca 05-17-2019 08:11 AM

I'm honestly so tired of some of these opinions like really someone like Eleazor should just not watch the NFL, sometimes you have to accept the reality of what shit is and if you can't handle it move on to something that jives with your moral compass.

ChiefBlueCFC 05-17-2019 08:12 AM

I mean you could easily expand this to the entire league. It's not like the Chiefs are the only team that has experienced players with issues in the past or present. But, you know why try and show the entire picture. Just focus on one team, sure.

Not condoning what has happened with some of these players, but when you have a coach like Andy who has a history of giving second chances, what do you expect?

Eleazar 05-17-2019 08:12 AM

Quote:

The article states directly that the Chiefs have had double the amount of incidents as the NFL average.

who cares if the players are abusing women and children, the chiefs winning boosts my self-worth while I watch from my couch in my XXXL Mahomes jersey

Mecca 05-17-2019 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eleazar (Post 14272531)
who cares if the players are abusing women and children, the chiefs winning boosts my self-worth while I watch from my couch in my XXXL Mahomes jersey

Nice way of projecting there.

Nixhex 05-17-2019 08:15 AM

If these players mentioned in the article weren't on the Chiefs they would be on other teams. This is more of an "NFL" issue than just a "Chiefs" issue. Nice of them to single out one team though.

rabblerouser 05-17-2019 08:16 AM

Quote:

The article also states that you should drink double the amount of antifreeze.

Mecca 05-17-2019 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nixhex (Post 14272538)
If these players mentioned in the article weren't on the Chiefs they would be on other teams. This is more of an "NFL" issue than just a "Chiefs" issue. Nice of them to single out one team though.

The Chiefs are a threat to their big market Patriots.

Marcellus 05-17-2019 08:17 AM

Quote:

I remember when people like you used to rail about how the team cared more about character than talent and winning.

You
Dane
Mecca
DeezNutz
OTWP

Off the top of my head.

Eleazar 05-17-2019 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nixhex (Post 14272538)

It’s a problem across the league, but when one team has more than twice the number of issues that the average team does, they open themselves up to more criticism