ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Man this has been a great last week (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=325741)

"Bob" Dobbs 10-07-2019 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Imon Yourside (Post 14507992)
All the best to my Chief Brethren and Sistrens, i got your back Mahomies!

Username checks out.

Prison Bitch 10-07-2019 02:14 PM

“Never tell people your problems. 90% don’t care and 10% are glad you got em” - Lou Holtz

SAUTO 10-07-2019 02:17 PM

be thankful its only this past week

scho63 10-07-2019 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 14507950)
My son broke his collarbone at football practice last week, not a huge deal knew that was always a risk to playing etc etc. Of course he had to break it at the sternum so all the other kids could call him Tyreek.

My wife has had a bothersome heel for awhile and been putting off going to the doctor because well life. She finally went and found out she has some pretty serious bone spurs under her achillies tendon. Apparently she has a partial tear already and was told 90% chance she has to have surgery for this which involves detaching the tendon, shaving off the spurs then attaching it back.

Sounds like a barrel of fun surgery right there.

Can you still get a boner? Then not all is lost :thumb:

Flying High D 10-07-2019 04:13 PM

Smells like Hobo Spirit

Buehler445 10-07-2019 04:15 PM

Sorry for everyone's trouble. My mom is just recovering from a partial Achilles tear.

Best of luck men.

Buehler445 10-07-2019 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 14508111)
be thankful its only this past week

Shit man, good to see you still around. I know a few dudes that were pretty worried for you.

Scooter LaCanforno 10-07-2019 04:24 PM

Quote:

My son broke his collarbone at football practice last week, not a huge deal knew that was always a risk to playing etc etc. Of course he had to break it at the sternum so all the other kids could call him Tyreek.

My wife has had a bothersome heel for awhile and been putting off going to the doctor because well life. She finally went and found out she has some pretty serious bone spurs under her achillies tendon. Apparently she has a partial tear already and was told 90% chance she has to have surgery for this which involves detaching the tendon, shaving off the spurs then attaching it back.

Have your wife get a second and third opinion. It could be a bad case of Plantar Fasciitis which can be treated without surgery.

jimidollar 10-07-2019 04:38 PM

Yeah, well the Chiefs are really starting to piss me off, plus my wife had to have her left eye removed so all is normal over here!

Giant Octopodes 10-07-2019 04:46 PM

Quote:

Sorry to hear that, never fun when family members are in pain.

cripple creek 10-07-2019 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 14508075)
Damn this must be a bad time for a lot of people. Found out on Friday that my MIL has breast cancer.

Fingers crossed it’s only stage 1 with a surgical removal.

rick simpson oil.. run from the cure is the documentary about this

Buehler445 10-07-2019 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimidollar (Post 14508359)
Yeah, well the Chiefs are really starting to piss me off, plus my wife had to have her left eye removed so all is normal over here!

What? Seriously?

jimidollar 10-07-2019 06:36 PM

Seriously on both of those.

Buehler445 10-07-2019 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimidollar (Post 14508619)
Seriously on both of those.

How the hell does that happen?

Sucks man.

rabblerouser 10-07-2019 08:15 PM

Quote:

YOUR WIFE HAS HAGLUND'S!?