ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Money Gambling advice needed! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=328137)

Nzoner 01-16-2020 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Why Not? (Post 14726566)
I think I’m staying away from the Chiefs this week. I’m going to the game so that’s rush enough. Plus if we win, I won’t need money to fly home. If we lose(not happening) while scoring 35(LOL)I won’t give a **** about the $ I would’ve won. I’m all in on emotion this week!

Well...emotions and the late game

Back in August I picked a Packers/Chiefs SB on the bold prediction thread here and am sticking with it.That said the only things I'd throw a few bucks on is the Packers spread and moneyline.

A few random thoughts

1.While most of the talk is about the 9er's defense(rightfully so) do not sleep on the Packers D,the Smith brothers and Martinez are play makers and I look for them to do just that.

2.Rodgers has some serious personal motivation here as he(wanting to be a 49er) was passed over in the draft by them for Alex Smith and when being interviewed afterwards basically said the 49ers would be sorry for that decision someday.

3.While the 49er's look to be the better team I'll still take the playoff experience of Rodgers.

4.Lastly and the reason for my August prediction,it's meant to be,what better way to top off the 100th season of the NFL than a rematch of the first championship game.

notorious 01-16-2020 08:19 AM

Look at where the most money has been bet and do the opposite.

You will be on Vegas’s side, and I don’t have to explain why that’s a good thing.

ChiefaRoo 01-16-2020 08:24 AM

Parlay the game. Take Green Bay to win outright and take the Chiefs and lay the points. You will probably get about 4-1 if you do that. It’s a good risk/reward.
Stay away from the over/under as they are coin flips without extra upside win.

Hoover 01-16-2020 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo (Post 14727085)
Parlay the game. Take Green Bay to win outright and take the Chiefs and lay the points. You will probably get about 4-1 if you do that. It’s a good risk/reward.
Stay away from the over/under as they are coin flips without extra upside win.

That's exactly what I did, bet $50 to win $340 or something.

Not sure how you guys drove the over to 32 on the Packers/49ers game. I can tease it to 38 but not 32, and it also takes a ton of juice out of the bet.

Why Not? 01-16-2020 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoover (Post 14727093)
That's exactly what I did, bet $50 to win $340 or something.

Not sure how you guys drove the over to 32 on the Packers/49ers game. I can tease it to 38 but not 32, and it also takes a ton of juice out of the bet.

That was a typo by me. I meant 38. Yeah there’s less juice but it still comes in at a hair over 1:1. I think that’s the most likely outcome to hit, considering that I, personally, am staying away from the Chiefs game for reasons mentioned above. Honestly I don’t think the Packers win. Sherman will help neutralize Adams and Jones will have tough sledding against that front 7. Yes, the Packers D is okay but they just gave up 37 to these dudes a couple months ago. Shave 10 points off that and Rodgers will have to get to 27 with Lazard and Allison type dudes doing most of the heavy lifting. I think Rodgers keeps it closer than the 29 or whatever they lost by last time but I think it’s to tall a mountain to completely scale.

Hoover 01-16-2020 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Why Not? (Post 14727100)
That was a typo by me. I meant 38. Yeah there’s less juice but it still comes in at a hair over 1:1. I think that’s the most likely outcome to hit, considering that I, personally, am staying away from the Chiefs game for reasons mentioned above. Honestly I don’t think the Packers win. Sherman will help neutralize Adams and Jones will have tough sledding against that front 7. Yes, the Packers D is okay but they just gave up 37 to these dudes a couple months ago. Shave 10 points off that and Rodgers will have to get to 27 with Lazard and Allison type dudes doing most of the heavy lifting. I think Rodgers keeps it closer than the 29 or whatever they lost by last time but I think it’s to tall a mountain to completely scale.

I read that and pulled up my gambling app right away!

LOL

KChiefs1 01-16-2020 04:24 PM

WagerTalk TV:

https://youtu.be/LCMvzVySbP0

Why Not? 01-16-2020 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoover (Post 14727114)

LOL

Haha

Mama Hip Rockets 01-16-2020 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 14726421)
Help! I haven't watched a ton of GB games so I have no idea whats happening with them this season but I do know the niners have a hell of a team...Ive watched them quite a bit.

3) The over / under for the niners is around 45. I have no idea on this one....how is GB's defense....? What do you guys think the total score will be?

Why don't you just, like, not gamble? Or use Google?

Nzoner 01-17-2020 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoover (Post 14727114)

LOL

LMAO

notorious 01-17-2020 11:45 AM

67% money on the Chiefs to cover and 55% money line.

The Sharps might move it the next few days. Probably not.

If Vegas persuades this expect a FG to win it. That's a lot of money to lose. I was expecting a blowout,but now I am rethinking this.

SuperBowl4 01-17-2020 12:07 PM

Call 1-800-522-4700

Shoes 01-17-2020 03:02 PM

Gonna pump Shitgoose's tires right now- 2nd place in the 2018 Gambling Challenge and currently in 2nd in the 2019 Gambling Challenge. I understand that this is fake money and is solely for the competition but I am fairly confident Shitgoose gambles in real life similarly.

Maybe follow his picks come Sunday.

Nzoner 01-17-2020 09:29 PM

Point total on the rise in NFC game.

The Packers are just 2-5 against the spread in their last seven games versus the 49ers while the over is 7-3in the last 10 meetings between these two teams. That said, the under is 4-1 in the Packers’ last five road games and is 6-1 in their last seven games coming off a win. On the other side, the Niners are 5-2-1 at the betting window in their last eight games while the under has cashed in all four of their last four playoff games. The over, however, is 5-2 in San Francisco’s last seven home contests.

CanadianChiefs 01-18-2020 02:59 PM

I took a teaser (7 points). I've been quite good with these lately.

Packers +16.5 and over 39 (total game score).

Pays 1.83.

I find betting the spreads as is too risky. I will usually moneyline 2-4 games for nice odds.