ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Idiot fans of other teams that you know (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=328153)

swifty32661 01-16-2020 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahiMike (Post 14727270)
I can't stand the bandwagon fans that knew nothing about football/baseball before their team won a championship. They have zero connection to the team or area other than the fact that they like a winner. That's the worst 'fans' ever because they don't deserve anything.

Fans are only allowed to celebrate in the glory after they've live through the down years/decades.

^^^THIS^^^ I have suffered since the 1971 Miami Xmas playoff game. Through all of it for almost 50 years now. I'm ready for some success!!!

Shiver Me Timbers 01-16-2020 10:35 AM

I have fun with most of the Donko Fans out here. "Donk" friends actually tell me they are rooting for the Chiefs. I have never done that for the Donks. I love it when they lose and I actually cheer for the Raiders twice a year. The best entertainment is Broncos talk after a loss.

Maybe they feel sorry for me. A real fan that has experienced way too many let downs. What was it 20 years of the King Carl "5 year rebuilding program"?

xbarretx 01-16-2020 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJJasonp (Post 14727232)
This x1,000

Never has existed a more entitled, arrogant bunch of a-holes on the planet.

And the hilarious part is - I live in Southern California, and I'm surrounded by plenty of them.

I like to ask: "how was it growing up in the cold winters of the Boston area??"

Of course, they've never lived there......but yet try to convince everyone around them that "I've been a fan since the steve grogan days...."

Full of shit bastards.

3 years from now, they'll be sporting a Lamar Jackson jersey, and claiming they've been a fan since the Trent Dilfer days........

I have two friends who never lived in CO and have no connection to that state or team who jumped on the bandwagon Elway years. If your going to be a fan then at least have a connection! Occasionally ill get neighbors who are Bronco fans and if they are from there I let it slide....if not...let the hazing begin! LOL!

Oh and one of those friends moved to Houston and immediately jumped on the Astro's train....born and raised in KC but heaven forbid your ass roots for the Royals!!! i mean id give more respect if you were an old school cards fan than just picking the flavor of the month.

I am taking some heat down in Dallas for being a KC fan..but whatever. I tell the folks down here I have no beef with the cowboys unless the chiefs are playing them (which they are not in 2020 barring a SB with both teams)...but not a chance in hell am I rooting for the Texans EVER!

CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sofa King 01-16-2020 10:44 AM

Broncos fans are the dumbest mother ****ers on the planet. Arrogant goddamn douchebags. I feel like every Broncos fan is "carcosa".

Frosty 01-16-2020 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Dan (Post 14727238)
Here in So. Washington, most of my friends here are Seahag or Raider fans. We all get along well and it is fun watching games with them. Pats fans, 49er-whiner fans and the Donkey fans here are the worst.

I'm amazed at the number of Broncos fans in eastern Washington. For awhile, they were the clear number 2 team (lol) after the Seahawks based on bumper stickers and gear I would see people wearing. It's still around but I see less now.

I am starting to see more Chiefs gear. I've lived here 25 years and the number of times I've seen Chiefs gear could be counted on two hands in that time. Until the last year, that is. I see a lot more of it now. So - cool?

The Hawks fans I know all seem to be pulling for the Chiefs to get to the SB and then beat the 49ers.

xbarretx 01-16-2020 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 14727341)
Broncos fans are the dumbest mother ****ers on the planet. Arrogant goddamn douchebags. I feel like every Broncos fan is "carcosa".

IKR!

Besides... what you said is only mean if its not true.. #SorryNotSorry

SeattleChiefFan 01-16-2020 10:50 AM

I get the opposite. As a lifer Chief fan living in Seattle who hasn't lived in MO or KS since I was 3 years old, people just assume I'm a bandwagon. They'll say shit like "Nice Chiefs hoody. Get that last week?". If they only knew my years and years of Because Chiefs agony.

Kman34 01-16-2020 11:35 AM

Here are the ones I hate... The fan who says they have given up on the Chiefs and now root for another team..
I know of at least 4 people that switched to be Raiders fans when Rich Gannon signed with them... I don’t care if Jesus Christ played for the Chiefs and then went to the Raiders or some other team... He would be the enemy...
Those people can get waterboarded with antifreeze while having an aids tree shoved up their ass...

Lzen 01-16-2020 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 14727268)
I knew a guy in HS who jumped on the Pats bandwagon in the Grogan years, and he's held on to this day. But even he, I can tell, just hates every other team in the league that is successful, and right now that team is KC...and will be for a decade + to come.

Maybe that's it. They know this is not just a flash in the pan. Chiefs fans, we better get used to the hate, cuz for the next 10 years or more people will begin to say "I'm sick of the Chiefs winning all the time"...

...good problem to have I guess...:D

I have a friend who is a Broncos fan who is that way. He came to our tailgates last year and this year. He was talking trash before the games. Naturally, I was relentless on him after the game last year. :D

Lzen 01-16-2020 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smithandrew051 (Post 14727277)
I have a co worker who’s a huge Raiders fan. He talks shit before every game about how the Raiders will win. Chiefs win, he disappears and won’t talk football.

He’s convinced we’ll let Mahomes walk in FA, because we won’t want to pay him. He’s also convinced the Raiders are closer to winning another Super Bowl than the Chiefs (dead serious).

Always brings up the Raiders Super Bowls to me whenever I talk about our recent domination, even though those happened before I was born.

When he starts talking about Raiders Superbowls you should tell him you remember that SB after the 2002 season. :p LMAO

DaKernal 01-16-2020 11:51 AM

I'm surrounded by mostly Chiefs fans at work, so it's all good there. My friends, on the other hand are laughably jealous. My friends are Cards, Raiders, Redskins, and a Giants fan. My WIFE is a Titans fan, so this week has been real fun already.

The Cards fan likes to troll me, so he always says the Chiefs will lose, just because. The Raider fan is obvious. ****est Chief hater I've ever known. The Redskins fan hopped on the Lamar Jackson wagon this year so he has been insufferable with horrible anti-Mahomes takes all season. The Giants fan knows the deal, and loves Mahomes so we've been simpatico all year.

Of course, everyone thought we'd lose to Houston, now they're all telling me I should be scared of the Titans. I told all of them during the pre-season that the Chiefs were winning the SB this year. It'll be so sweet when it happens. The amount of absurd shit I've had to take all season from these guys will be worth it. They are going to hate me.

FlaChief58 01-16-2020 11:51 AM

Everyone I've talked to is rooting for us to win it all, except my former secretary and her husband who are..... Wait for it..... Cheatriots fans. They're both insufferable when the topic of football come up.

comochiefsfan 01-16-2020 12:00 PM

I know several Patriots fans. They’re the absolute worst.

The funny thing is I’m sure they’re going to be “Chiefs fans” here shortly.

rprevost85 01-16-2020 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smithandrew051 (Post 14727295)
Generally, I’ll agree with the exception of the Royals. If you’re my age (early 30’s), then the Royals were absolute trash for your entire life until 2014. I don’t blame anyone who wasn’t a diehard fan, because the Royals gave you no reason to invest yourself in the team.

The Chiefs have at least been respectable enough through my life to earn our time. The Royals were such a level of shit for so long that it’s hard to fault someone for losing interest.

Couldn't have said it better. I'm 34, and grew up with pretty much expecting the Royals to suck (not wanting it), and for my Chiefs to hopefully do something good as they were usually pretty good at football. Never in a million years did I think the Royals would get a championship in my lifetime before the Chiefs.

ChiefsOne 01-16-2020 12:22 PM

Dallas fans are the worst. They are always going to the Superbowl at the beginning of the year and even when they are 8-8 there is still a chance in their mind.