ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Congratulations Buccaneers fans (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=336933)

Chris Meck 02-07-2021 09:04 PM

Here's my crow. I'm eating it.

The injuries on the offensive line just got to be too much. Just too much. Even Mahomes needs somebody to block.

Chris Meck 02-07-2021 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefspants (Post 15536159)
Congrats.

Yeah, the refs didn’t help and screwed us with the no-calls for Kelce, but Reid made a bad miscalculation with our OL alignment today and his playcalling never seemed to appreciate the advantage Tampa had with that match-up. Tampa won this, and probably did from the moment Fisher went down — and there is no way around it.

I remain amazed at Patrick’s heart throughout this game, though,

dude, when you're down to one starter, I mean...do you want chickenshit or horseshit, and where do you want it?

It's too much, man. Just too much.

KsBubba 02-07-2021 09:07 PM

Refs for MVP

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 15535985)
What the **** did they do to win? Congratulate the refs.

Were the refs trying to one up each other. No way one team gets all the fouls.

Bucs were the better team but the officiating was an embarrassment,

eDave 02-07-2021 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KsBubba (Post 15536250)
Were the refs trying to one up each other. No way one team gets all the fouls.

Bucs were the better team but the officiating was an embarrassment,

The officiating was a major input to our suckage. Sorry but that shit will mess with your psych and drag you down.

Chiefspants 02-07-2021 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Meck (Post 15536240)
dude, when you're down to one starter, I mean...do you want chickenshit or horseshit, and where do you want it?

It's too much, man. Just too much.

Oh — I’m not saying I could do any better. Just expected more slants, more running the football with CEH, that kind of thing. Not saying it would have worked — but it’s clear Reid’s plan for the OL today didn’t pan out.

Still love the dude. That’s my head coach — through and through.

Hydrae 02-07-2021 09:18 PM

Congrats to the 2021 NFL Champion Buccaneers. (****ing bullshit aside)

Coochie liquor 02-07-2021 09:28 PM

Congrats Bucs fans. I remember the feeling well. Enjoy the hell out of it. Hard to believe TB had best or second best teams in all sports teams this year. Well deserved!

siberian khatru 02-07-2021 09:53 PM

Where are the Bucs trolls? Come cash your receipts. You earned it. Far more than the Bill trolls.

Congrats to Tampa.

Only158 02-07-2021 09:54 PM

The calls were for sure one sided. But when Ward for the 10 millionth time refuses to play the ball not the man, robs Mathieu of an interception when we were only down by 4, you cant blame the refs. When Andy decides to kick a FG in the third quarter, you can’t blame the refs. And when Andy and EB or whoever decides its OK to continue to let the Bucs D continue to sub by not going no huddle in the second half until it didn’t matter, again, you can’t blame the refs.
Our O line was better in week 12. Todd Bowles checked his ego unlike week 12. And Andy refused to realize he was playing Brady AND the clock in the second half. All of that equals a loss that you again.....cannot blame on the refs.

louie aguiar 02-07-2021 10:10 PM

Refs spotted the bucs 14 points in the first half but the chiefs couldn’t do shit all night

Megatron96 02-07-2021 10:17 PM

I wish the refs would've called a fair game. But the bucs played a good game, no question. Congrats to their team.

Eastwood 02-07-2021 10:28 PM

Thanks! Y’all were way too cocky and deserve this loss. Humble pie at its finest.

Gary Cooper 02-07-2021 10:31 PM

They have fans? I thought everyone in Tampa just went to beaches and strip clubs all day. And rooted for college football. Who cares about the NFL there?

RealSNR 02-07-2021 10:31 PM

I don't actually believe Buccaneers fans really exist.

I've certainly never seen one. Have you?

crayzkirk 02-07-2021 10:32 PM

Congratulations to the victors... Chiefs were outplayed in the trenches on both sides of the line. Offensive line was a turnstile and the defensive line couldn't get pressure.

The Chiefs have no one to blame except themselves; Breeland was targetted all night long and was called for multiple penalties. Regardless if it was incidental contact or not, getting beaten deep was inexcusable; just as bad as the Packers DB getting beaten deep.

If this team keep drafting running backs and receivers, Patrick is going to be out of the league in a couple of years with injuries. He was under pressure immediately on many of his dropbacks. It didn't help that Hill and Williams both had balls hit them in the facemask that would have been touchdowns.