ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Idiotic hypocrites whining about coach Reid (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=339926)

Redbled 09-24-2021 01:30 PM

Valid post.

Wallcrawler 09-24-2021 01:46 PM

Its the final quarter
Second and three
Still got the best
Quarterback in the league

Well that's too easy
Not gonna throw
Clydes hit in the backfield
He fumbled oh noooooololololol

HERE I AM

I LOOK LIKE THE KOOL AID MAN

HERE I AM

SCREWIN UP THE GAME PLAN

tredadda 09-24-2021 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 15852037)
What's really funny to me is that most people bitching about "taking the ball out of our best playmakers hands", are the ones that bitch about clock management and scoring too quickly/not running the ball to run clock. If we throw the ball there and Hill/Kelce take it to the house and then Lamar scores on our shit defense, then you idiots are bitching that we threw it too much, scored too quickly and didn't run it enough.

We had 1:24 left, all 3 timeouts, and had already made it to the Ravens 32 yd line. We were running our offense and ran it on 2nd and 3 burn some clock and try to get the 1st down. He wasn't trying to settle for a 50ish yard FG and I guarantee he doesn't run that ball even if it's 3rd and 1.

Just look at the how much time was on the game clock when we got the ball on the last drive 3:14. We were clearly running down as much clock as possible and ran only 2 plays in 1:14 of game time to the 2 minute warning. We pass it after the 2 minute warning and for the first time that drive we had a 2nd down. We run it, so that we can for sure get the clock down to 45ish seconds before the next play, but an incomplete pass stops the clock with around 1:10. If we don't convert 2nd and 3 the clock still runs and then we have 3rd down to pass it. An incomplete pass on 3rd down stops the clock, but since we ran it the play before there is only around 30 seconds left and then we kick the FG and Baltimore gets the ball with 1 time out and 15 - 20 sec left or no timeouts and 45 - 50 seconds. An incompletion on 2nd and then 3rd gives Baltimore over a minute with a timeout left. Andy knew the D wasn't stopping them and didn't want them to get the ball with any time if we don't convert there. He just didn't expect Clyde to have his first fumble there.

Good post. I think the reality of it is that no matter what Reid did it was going to be criticized if it didn't work. It just people being overly emotional and irrational because the team lost and they need to blame someone even though this team was never going to go 20-0.

RealSNR 09-24-2021 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wallcrawler (Post 15852138)
Its the final quarter
Second and three
Still got the best

Well that's too easy
Not gonna throw

HERE I AM

HERE I AM

SCREWIN UP THE GAME PLAN

Were you trying to rhyme? The first two stanzas don't rhyme.

carlos3652 09-24-2021 04:08 PM

Meh. I think people are looking into this way too much than they should. We win this game 8 out of 10 times playing as poorly on D as we did.

We were unlucky with the fumble. We win. We talk about how we just beat 2 playoff teams (one on the road) to start the season and playing like crap.

Sassy Squatch 09-24-2021 04:13 PM

https://i.imgflip.com/5o652w.jpg

Bl00dyBizkitz 09-24-2021 04:59 PM

YO HOW ABOUT THEM CHARGERS WE PLAY IN 2 DAYS???

MTG#10 09-24-2021 05:10 PM

With it only being 2nd down, still quite a bit of time left on the clock, and having a RB who has only fumbled ONE TIME since the beginning of his collegiate career you absolutely run the ball in that situation. It ended up being the wrong call but when he made it, it was the right call. If you disagree you're a butt****ing moron.

sully1983 09-24-2021 05:27 PM

IN COACH REID I TRUST

Ravens did all they could and the Chiefs made too many mistakes and still only lost by 1 point on the road. Not worried at all.

Herbert is going to get destroyed

Red Dawg 09-24-2021 05:31 PM

The DL lost the game not Reid. All they needed was a couple of stops.

CasselGotPeedOn 09-24-2021 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wallcrawler (Post 15852138)
Its the final quarter
Second and three
Still got the best

Well that's too easy
Not gonna throw

HERE I AM

HERE I AM

SCREWIN UP THE GAME PLAN

It's a bummer knowing things like you exist.

TwistedChief 09-24-2021 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 15852439)
With it only being 2nd down, still quite a bit of time left on the clock, and having a RB who has only fumbled ONE TIME since the beginning of his collegiate career you absolutely run the ball in that situation. It ended up being the wrong call but when he made it, it was the right call. If you disagree you're a butt****ing moron.

This.

It's not like they hadn't just passed it, what, 4 times in a row?

If Mahomes throws on that possession and gets sacked for a 10yd loss, these same people would be complaining about an unbalanced offense.

I guarantee you they wouldn't be saying, "Well, you just keep letting Mahomes throw it over and over again in that situation without even considering a single run to balance it out and keep the defense honest."

Hammock Parties 09-24-2021 05:50 PM

you have to give wallpainteater some credit, the original tune was funny

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HSpacfu5_Ck" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Wisconsin_Chief 09-24-2021 05:59 PM

Andy Reid has presided over the golden age of Kansas City Chief football. Even before Mahomes, he won our first playoff game in 30 years and has had a winning record every single damn year he's been here. He took a 1-15 bottom feeding joke of a franchise and turned us into the most envied organization in pro football.

How soon people forget just how terrible things could be. Andy can coach this team until he drops goddamn dead on the sideline.

Why are we even discussing this?

Rainbarrel 09-24-2021 06:00 PM

Wait until they tell the tale. Of the long remote camping trip with Brooke Pryor and no female hygiene products for any of them.