ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Peters Suspended (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=312117)

T-post Tom 12-06-2017 12:18 PM

810 just brought up a good point. Without igniting more of the Anthem debate:

Clark Hunt may have stepped in. He has a disgruntled fan base. He has three more home games and tickets to sell. Money. Last home game had a lot of empty seats. Not a good look.

So right or wrong, Peters is a polarizing figure with the national anthem. Add in the poor tackling, the stupid penalty and the perceived quitting on his team in the last game... Well, there's your suspension. (Regarding Kelce: not an exact comparison. Kelce had has his d-bag moments. But why compare him to Peters? Someone here related to Peters? Or someone trying to make this a race issue?)

DaneMcCloud 12-06-2017 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13265535)
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Even with Marcus Peters, the Chiefs rank ninth worst in pass DVOA and have allowed the fifth most passing yards in the league. Now Derek Carr gets Michael Crabtree back and possibly Amari Cooper as well. Carr is absolutely in play. <a href="https://t.co/MsnT6FNhlO">https://t.co/MsnT6FNhlO</a></p>&mdash; Ben Cummins (@BenCumminsFF) <a href="https://twitter.com/BenCumminsFF/status/938470848540880896?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 6, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Yeah, this post was necessary to Chiefs fans in this forum because, you know, no one watched the Chiefs-Raiders game in October or any of the games since.

:facepalm:

DaneMcCloud 12-06-2017 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-post Tom (Post 13265541)

Clark Hunt may have stepped in. He has a disgruntled fan base. He has three more home games and tickets to sell. Money. Last home game had a lot of empty seats. Not a good look.

So right or wrong, Peters is a polarizing figure with the national anthem. Add in the poor tackling, the stupid penalty and the perceived quitting on his team in the last game... Well, there's your suspension.

Lame.

But 810 has always been lame.

TribalElder 12-06-2017 12:20 PM

No practice either, wonder if they are concerned with game plans leaking

Molitoth 12-06-2017 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 13265533)
I agree...it's just hard for me to be on board with suspending Peters when Kelce threw a flag at a ref and was actually ejected and not suspended, just looks bad to me.

I agree that he does and I think Kelce should've been suspended and Peters as well...

Both have thrown a flag/towel.
Both have gotten stupid penalties this season.
Both have knelt during the National Anthem.
Both have pouted numerous times on the field.

One is White and One is Black.

And people wonder why America is divided.

Unless Peters has done something chaotic behind the scenes that hasn't been reported, this is somewhat bullshit.

Dayze 12-06-2017 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 13265551)
Both have thrown the Refs flag.

Unless Peters has done something chaotic behind the scenes that hasn't been reported, this is somewhat bullshit.

false

Jerm 12-06-2017 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kgrund (Post 13265529)
Are you as dense as Peters appears? Despite what Andy said, this about WAY more than the penalty. This about the lack of focus and effort that has warranted two long threads on this site. Take stupid antics and add it with little or no effort on a litany of plays and Peters attitude needs adjusted big time.

LOL right...so if Peters had just got a regular 15 yard penalty and not chucked the flag into the stands and not ran off he would've still be suspended?

Are you kidding me...?

Stop.

This is 100% about the flag chucking....

Iconic 12-06-2017 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fan4ever (Post 13265480)
Marcus reminds me of Terrell Owens; great talent, cancerous player.

Owens did a lot of stupid shit but he never quit on a play. If there's one thing Owens did right it was effort. Marcus couldn't even lick the dudes jock strap in that category.

Hog's Gone Fishin 12-06-2017 12:22 PM

I haven't liked Peters ever since he humped Andys leg

Total disrespect.

FringeNC 12-06-2017 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-post Tom (Post 13265541)

So right or wrong, Peters is a polarizing figure with the national anthem. Add in the poor tackling, the stupid penalty and the perceived quitting on his team in the last game... Well, there's your suspension.

Most of those tickets have already been sold. Fans are no-showing. This is an undisciplined team, and Andy is finally attempting to do something about it. If Hunt stepped in, it probably was to tell Reid to get control of the team.

threebag 12-06-2017 12:22 PM

Oh for ****s sake now race has something to do with it? I call Bullshit

Maybe it's because Kelce has whiter teeth than Peters

And Sweets gums his meat sticks with his meth mouth

Jerm 12-06-2017 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 13265540)
He threw a towel....not a flag.

Eh you're right...I'm sure he would've thrown a flag if he could've lol.

Nickhead 12-06-2017 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 13265501)
Should've dinged him a game about 5 weeks ago; whenever he had that crazy goddamn meltdown with Sutton.

I said at the time that if he's behaving that way in victories (I believe it was over Houston) then all hell is going to break loose if/when they start losing. I never figured it would be this bad, but there was no question that Peters wouldn't respond well to it.

I don't think he got suspended for the flag toss - it was something else. He's having discipline issues in practice or something. The flag toss meant absolutely nothing in the grand scheme and Kelce doing essentially the same thing never got him punished. This is about more than the penalty.

It never should've gotten this far with him. They gave him too much rope and here we are; in freefall with our best corner suspended for the biggest game of the year. Aces.

be careful, i mentioned peters and a rope, and got banned a week :thumb: :D

Molitoth 12-06-2017 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threebag02 (Post 13265558)
Oh for ****s sake now race has something to do with it? I call Bullshit

Maybe not. Maybe it's just because they are losing games.
Granted, this could be an argument you see pop up.

kgrund 12-06-2017 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 13265539)
I will remind you of when he was ACTUALLY EJECTED AFTER THROWING A FLAG AT A REF....

Oh and when he totally quit on a play to throw his hands up and whine and pout...

I love Kelce but to act like he's any different is ridiculous...

If you are just focusing on the flags you could make that argument, but as far as I know there are not 2 or 3 threads on this board highlighting Kelce's lack of effort and focus within his play. THAT is what is totally different when comparing the two.

threebag 12-06-2017 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 13265563)
Maybe not. Maybe it's just because they are losing games.
Granted, this could be an argument you see pop up.

Yeah I can see it working its way around.

Hammock Parties 12-06-2017 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 13265542)
Yeah, this post was necessary to Chiefs fans in this forum because, you know, no one watched the Chiefs-Raiders game in October or any of the games since.

:facepalm:

chill, homie

The Franchise 12-06-2017 12:26 PM

I've lost my will to give a **** about this season. I'm not even sure I'm going to watch this shitfest.

stevieray 12-06-2017 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 13265493)
Do what or die? Sit at home or die?
Posted via Mobile Device

....get his shit together?

:rolleyes:

FringeNC 12-06-2017 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 13265550)

The no practice thing is interesting. Not sure Sutton's game plans are worth much, though. Are suspended players usually told not to come to practice? I'm not sure. Seems to me Peters is all but done here.

Rausch 12-06-2017 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-post Tom (Post 13265427)
One game. Per Andy.

Summary: Best for organization.

Truf.

The end...

gblowfish 12-06-2017 12:29 PM

Unless we can generate a pass rush, it really doesn't matter whether Peters plays or not.

Rausch 12-06-2017 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 13265578)
Truf.

The end...

BUT NOW IT'S RACIST BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T DO SHIT TO KELCEE!

TLO 12-06-2017 12:31 PM

Now Clark Hunt should suspend Andy Reid and Bob Sutton for the game as well.

gblowfish 12-06-2017 12:31 PM

We might be able to bundle Alex and Peters to some team and get a 1st round pick in the 2018 draft. Maybe send them to Buffalo to get our pick back?

raybec 4 12-06-2017 12:33 PM

Quote:

Here we ****ing go

stevieray 12-06-2017 12:33 PM

Quote:

Kelce cleaned his act up.

...not even a comparison at this point.

Chiefs Pantalones 12-06-2017 12:33 PM

As if they weren’t already, the 2017 Chiefs are done. This will cost them the division. On to 2018.

KC Dan 12-06-2017 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 13265596)
As if they weren’t already, the 2017 Chiefs are done. This will cost them the division. On to 2018.

Dilly! Dilly!

Hammock Parties 12-06-2017 12:36 PM

Quote:

Yeah even if we beat the Raiders....Keenan Allen is coming to town. ROFL

Hammock Parties 12-06-2017 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 13265569)
I've lost my will to give a **** about this season. I'm not even sure I'm going to watch this shitfest.

First Chiefs game I won't watch live in several years....worth it! ROFL

T-post Tom 12-06-2017 12:37 PM

Quote:

I think that's normal protocol. Could be wrong. If you're right, that's a great observation. If wrong, it's still a great conspiracy theory.

Mecca 12-06-2017 12:38 PM

I'd like to thank the Chiefs for giving me a reason to not even think about watching this Sundays game now but hey Derek Carr might break the passing record so there's that.

Molitoth 12-06-2017 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raybec 4 (Post 13265594)
Here we ****ing go

Just sayin...

Do I think it's a racist decision? No.

But those facts are on the table for a valid argument from a certain perspective.
Expect to see it as a topic that you are going to soon want to ignore.

I think the decision to bench Peters is a touchy subject from a political level that may not have been the smartest thing to do.

Reid is in a tough spot trying to regather his locker room, I don't envy his position at all.

Eleazar 12-06-2017 12:39 PM

Can the defense be much worse without him? (see: signature)

Maybe sending messages of accountability is a new thing Reid and CHunt want to try. It would be a nice change.

Rasputin 12-06-2017 12:39 PM

Gronk tries to decapitate a defenseless player on the ground with a metal sheeve and gets a game suspension handed down from the League.

Peters throws a flag in the crowed and gets a game suspension from Andy Reid.

Seems just and fair.

Mecca 12-06-2017 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 13265611)
Just sayin...

Do I think it's a racist decision? No.

But those facts are on the table for a valid argument from a certain perspective.
Expect to see it as a topic that you are going to soon want to ignore.

I think the decision to bench Peters is a touchy subject from a political level that may not have been the smartest thing to do.

Reid is in a tough spot trying to regather his locker room, I don't envy his position at all.

It does look really bad...**** you can point out even a guy like Danny Duffy as an example of how he's done worse shit than Peters but all is forgiven there, meanwhile Peters is hated by the fans.

T-post Tom 12-06-2017 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FringeNC (Post 13265557)
Most of those tickets have already been sold. Fans are no-showing. This is an undisciplined team, and Andy is finally attempting to do something about it. If Hunt stepped in, it probably was to tell Reid to get control of the team.

Yes, lots of no-shows. Most tix are sold, BUT there is a pretty large dollar value on the unsold tickets. 3 games. 37.5% of regular season home games.

TribalElder 12-06-2017 12:42 PM

I figured Peters didn't want to play Oakland anyway

If he wins, KC fans are "happy" for a week, but his hometown will hate him for stopping the raiders from making the playoffs

If he loses, KC fans are KC fans and talk mad shit, but Oakland fans won't be mad at him so he is good at home still

It's a no win situation for Peters really

dls6501 12-06-2017 12:42 PM

We obviously dont care about winning.

Rasputin 12-06-2017 12:43 PM

Of all games to suspend Peters, against the Raiders probably hurts him the most as he plays up for the Raiders.

T-post Tom 12-06-2017 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 13265614)
Gronk tries to decapitate a defenseless player on the ground with a metal sheeve and gets a game suspension handed down from the League. Peters throws a flag in the crowed and gets a game suspension from Andy Reid. Seems just and fair.

:facepalm: Andy doesn't control what the league does.

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/i9U5...1477/nosox.jpg

Iconic 12-06-2017 12:47 PM

Quote:

<blockquote class="twitter-video" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Peters had a great game with the two takeaways... but wasn’t real interested in tackling anyone. <a href="https://t.co/OFpHzLf0Gp">pic.twitter.com/OFpHzLf0Gp</a></p>&mdash; Soren Petro (@SorenPetro) <a href="https://twitter.com/SorenPetro/status/925366746214748160?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 31, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Stop making it a race thing. You know it's not. Kelce isn't the one taking plays off, Peters is. He's blatantly displaying a lack of effort and heart on the field at times and that's what separates the two.

FloridaMan88 12-06-2017 12:48 PM

Marcus Peters gets the same punishment as Rob Gronkowski, a one game suspension.

Yes one is a team issued suspension and the other is a league issue suspension, but it doesn't seem right.

PAChiefsGuy 12-06-2017 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 13265614)
Gronk tries to decapitate a defenseless player on the ground with a metal sheeve and gets a game suspension handed down from the League.

Peters throws a flag in the crowed and gets a game suspension from Andy Reid.

Seems just and fair.

I don't think the Marcus Peters suspension is solely because of what happened this past Sunday although I'm sure it is a big part of it.. There was the incident with Sutton and I'm sure plenty of other stuff we don't know about that led up to this.

Mecca 12-06-2017 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 13265636)
I don't think the Marcus Peters suspension is solely because of what happened this past Sunday although I'm sure it is a big part of it.. There was the incident with Sutton and I'm sure plenty of other stuff we don't know about that led up to this.

Players and coaches yell at each other, I'm tired of this being brought up like it never happens. Tom Brady bitched out his OC the other day, should he get suspended?

TribalElder 12-06-2017 12:49 PM

I wondered if Revis was brought in to try and play as a temp replacement for Peters

Molitoth 12-06-2017 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 13265615)
It does look really bad...**** you can point out even a guy like Danny Duffy as an example of how he's done worse shit than Peters but all is forgiven there, meanwhile Peters is hated by the fans.

Yup. I mean, I hate the whole "race card" discussion as much as the next person... just giving warning that there are comparative facts that suggest this topic will explode due to this reactive penalty. (Unless they are transparent with other reasoning behind Peters' suspension)

It's going to be very interesting what happens after the results of the game this upcoming sunday.

kgrund 12-06-2017 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iconic (Post 13265633)
<blockquote class="twitter-video" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Peters had a great game with the two takeaways... but wasn’t real interested in tackling anyone. <a href="https://t.co/OFpHzLf0Gp">pic.twitter.com/OFpHzLf0Gp</a></p>&mdash; Soren Petro (@SorenPetro) <a href="https://twitter.com/SorenPetro/status/925366746214748160?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 31, 2017</a></blockquote>

Stop making it a race thing. You know it's not. Kelce isn't the one taking plays off, Peters is. He's blatantly displaying a lack of effort and heart on the field at times and that's what separates the two.

Amen and thanks for giving more visual evidence to some on this board that just seem unable to "get it".

TribalElder 12-06-2017 12:50 PM

I also don't think the effort would be there so not a big loss, didn't expect to win anyway

Would be funny if we won and knocked Oakland out of the playoff hunt LMAO

What happens if the defense plays noticeably better without Peters

Rasputin 12-06-2017 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 13265635)
Marcus Peters gets the same punishment as Rob Gronkowski, a one game suspension.

Yes one is a team issued suspension and the other is a league issue suspension, but it doesn't seem right.

I think Gronk should be suspended infinity and beyond. It sends a message that you can go head hunting and cost a rival team a player for the season yet worth a game suspension.

TwistedChief 12-06-2017 12:51 PM

I hate this decision because I think it makes it harder to win a game on Saturday that we probably weren't going to win anyway, but a game that at least would've injected a modest amount of joy into the season. It's always fun to beat the Raiders, especially as those fans just found some modest amount of optimism again.

But I like the decision for the longer term because this team is falling apart and Reid needs to regain control. I'm not sure one needs to harp on body language like Baldinger, but there are any number of instances that show that this team has imploded. They could've started the clean-up process in the offseason, but it's clear they're sending a message now and I respect them (Reid, Hunt, whomever) for it.

Sassy Squatch 12-06-2017 12:52 PM

Thanks, Alex Smith.

Tribal Warfare 12-06-2017 12:52 PM

University of Washington déjà vu,aye Marcus? Immature, selfish, asshole

Eleazar 12-06-2017 12:52 PM

Quote:

Kelce isn't the one taking plays off, Peters is. He's blatantly displaying a lack of effort and heart on the field at times and that's what separates the two.

Peters' lack of effort at times (seemingly, many times) is an issue in addition to his lack of discipline in getting penalties and his walking off the field on his own this week. He has a whole-person discipline issue that needs to be reigned in. I don't know what it was that caused him to be kicked off his college team (wasn't he kicked off his college team?) but the problem is with him, not with others.

Reerun_KC 12-06-2017 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 13265439)
Why don't we suspend Sorensen who's continual 15 yrd. penalties actually have an effect on the game....

Because he didn’t hurt the fans feelers.

Marcellus 12-06-2017 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 13265482)
Be hard to do that when you didn't do anything to Kelce...I actually think suspending Peters without doing similar to Kelce is setting a dangerous precedent.

I think you are ****ing moron.

Kelce had had a few incidents over several years, Peters has had 5 or 6 meltdowns just this season.

Hammock Parties 12-06-2017 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 13265648)
a game that at least would've injected a modest amount of joy into the season.

No.

No more joy for anyone this year.

Depression for all until the end of all things.

Tribal Warfare 12-06-2017 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eleazar (Post 13265654)
. I don't know what it was that caused him to be kicked off his college team (wasn't he kicked off his college team?) but the problem is with him, not with others.

Correct

PAChiefsGuy 12-06-2017 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 13265639)
Players and coaches yell at each other, I'm tired of this being brought up like it never happens. Tom Brady bitched out his OC the other day, should he get suspended?

No I don't think a player should get suspended for yelling at a coach. Football is an emotional game. These things happen. But if you read my post that's not what I said.

I said it is probably due to many incidents. The Sutton blowup and the incident Sunday are probably just two reasons. I'm sure there are many more.

Marcellus 12-06-2017 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 13265639)

Did Tom have to be restrained? Is that normal?

Mecca 12-06-2017 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Servant_KC (Post 13265656)
Because he didn’t hurt the fans feelers.

And that sums it up, we have a player that is hated by the majority of the fan base because reasons.

I'm sorry that midwestern ideals and a guy who grew up in the hood of Oakland don't match I'm stunned. You're watching a game, he's not your pal, get over it.

Molitoth 12-06-2017 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 13265648)
But I like the decision for the longer term because this team is falling apart and Reid needs to regain control. I'm not sure one needs to harp on body language like Baldinger, but there are any number of instances that show that this team has imploded. They could've started the clean-up process in the offseason, but it's clear they're sending a message now and I respect them (Reid, Hunt, whomever) for it.

Don't get me wrong, I like Kelce as a player, but...

Very often Kelce is wide open and Alex doesn't throw him the ball, he throws his hands up in anger and stops his route. I would do the same thing, playing receiver for Alex Smith would be very frustrating.

I'm just saying, it's now a double standard... and this staff just set a precedent that they better be ready to imply it on everyone. The last thing we want is another race card issue.

Chiefnj2 12-06-2017 12:59 PM

Quote:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-interception/

The Franchise 12-06-2017 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 13265664)
Did Tom have to be restrained? Is that normal?

Someone stepped inbetween them and yes it's happened before.

Tribal Warfare 12-06-2017 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 13265666)
And that sums it up, we have a player that is hated by the majority of the fan base because reasons.

I'm sorry that midwestern ideals and a guy who grew up in the hood of Oakland don't match I'm stunned. You're watching a game, he's not your pal, get over it.

Dude really? The mother****er is an asshole. There are plenty of individuals that are well adjusted being from the intercity. He's an indignant jerk, stop vindicating his actions

Sassy Squatch 12-06-2017 01:01 PM

You're the one bringing race into it.

Mecca 12-06-2017 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 13265674)
Dude really? The mother****er is an asshole. Their are plenty of individuals that are well adjusted being from the intercity. He's an indignant jerk, stop vindicating his actions

I don't care if he's an asshole, he doesn't chill with me nor is he my pal. I care that somehow "acting like an ass" is a worse crime than actually committing a crime in our city.

It's lovely.

Tribal Warfare 12-06-2017 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 13265676)
I don't care if he's an asshole, he doesn't chill with me nor is he my pal. I care that somehow "acting like an ass" is a worse crime than actually committing a crime in our city.

It's lovely.

The guy is costing us games with his bullshit.

You're being a contrarian

HemiEd 12-06-2017 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 13265444)
we're screwed...who's gonna try to rip the ball out of a ball carrier's grasp while the ball carrier gains another 15 yds now?

Exactly. I have been saying this a while, this should help the moral of the team IMO.

Andy is actually trying to get the team back and I am thrilled.

Mecca 12-06-2017 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 13265678)
The guy is costingbus games with his bullshit.

This is just being a contrarian

He is? I thought the bad playcalling, bad qbing/unclutch qbing, awful front 7 the 100 million dollar pass rusher who can't get a sack or a tackle, the offensive line, shitty game management etc etc were all costing us games way more than "being an ass"

All In 12-06-2017 01:05 PM

Quote:

Maybe he is hurt and they just want to rest him since he isnt playing.

Mecca 12-06-2017 01:05 PM

I know my morale would be sky high to know we have to try to win a game with Phillip Gaines and Kenneth Aker playing all game. Man I'd be thrilled.

gblowfish 12-06-2017 01:06 PM

Dear Greatest Fans in the NFL:

Hi, it's me, Carl "Delano" Peterson. Back by special request of the Clarks to explain this latest decision on Marcus Peters' Suspension to you, the greatest fans in the NFL.

This is about responsibility and team play. Marcus embarrassed the Hunt Family by throwing a yellow official's flag into the stands in New York. That's simply poor judgement and poor sportsmanship.

Furthermore, the Chiefs received an invoice from Roger Goodell today for $59.95; the cost of a replacement yellow official's flag. So Peters actions are significantly affecting our business model. That cannot be allowed.

The Kansas City Chiefs are a business, and can't be paying for official's flags because of the immature histrionics on display from Marcus Peters. We must make an example of this unfortunate situation.

So next Sunday at Arrowhead, you'll be able to enjoy watching former All-Pro cornerback Darrelle Revis, and our other fine crop of up and coming defensive backs like Phillip Gaines, Kenneth Acker and Terrence Mitchell cover Oakland's mildly talented tandem of Michael Crabtree and Amari Cooper.

Marcus Peters will have to buy a ticket to the game to watch the contest, and reimburse the Hunt family $59.95 for the aforementioned flag. Also, his employee discount at the team store has been suspended for the week.

For you the greatest fans in the NFL, please remember if you send in your playoff ticket money TODAY, if by some wild, outside chance the Chiefs DON'T make the 2017 playoffs -and Clark Hunt has given Andy Reid the vote of confidence, so that certainly will not happen- but if it does, your playoff money will help offset the pending price increase coming on your 2018 Chiefs Season Tickets. You have our pledge that your early playoff payment, and the interest it generates for the Hunt Family, will be put to good use; like on fact finding trips to London to see when the Chiefs may be able to play in Wembly Stadium again. Building our international brand is critically important to the Chefs future.

In conclusion, a Chiefs Fan is born every minute, and always remember it's your choice to be a fan. Make sure to buy lots of premium exclusive Chiefs merchandise and fill your Christmas Stockings with officially licensed NFL Yellow Officials Flags. They're available from the Chiefs on line store for just $59.95 plus shipping.

Happy Holidays!
Sincerely, Your Pal
Carl "Delano" Peterson
Formerly Longest Tenured GM in Professional Sports

Marcellus 12-06-2017 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 13265668)
Don't get me wrong, I like Kelce as a player, but...

Very often Kelce is wide open and Alex doesn't throw him the ball, he throws his hands up in anger and stops his route. I would do the same thing, playing receiver for Alex Smith would be very frustrating.

I'm just saying, it's now a double standard... and this staff just set a precedent that they better be ready to imply it on everyone. The last thing we want is another race card issue.

I don't know whether to :facepalm: or LMAO

You remember that time that Justin Houston got into Kelce's face on the sideline over his antics?

Remember that time Kelce had to be restrained by other players because he completely lost his shit on his coach and went on a rampage?

Remember that time Kelce went into the locker room in the middle of the game and quit on his team?

Remember when Kelce got into a screaming match with the fans and told them **** you?

Yea I don't remember Kelce doing those things either.

Sassy Squatch 12-06-2017 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 13265682)
He is? I thought the bad playcalling, bad qbing/unclutch qbing, awful front 7 the 100 million dollar pass rusher who can't get a sack or a tackle, the offensive line, shitty game management etc etc were all costing us games way more than "being an ass"

LMAO at acting like Peters hasn't been part of the problem.

Mecca 12-06-2017 01:08 PM

We could have Richard Sherman in his prime and 85% of the fan base would want him traded. This market I swear.

All In 12-06-2017 01:08 PM

Quote:

Let's really try hard to keep the faith that we are not done.

Marcellus 12-06-2017 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 13265678)
The guy is costing us games with his bullshit.

You're being a contrarian

Mecca's epically bad football opinions haven't changed a bit I see.

This is on par with Tamba Hali cant play and never will be able to play LB in the NFL and it was a dumb move,.

srvy 12-06-2017 01:08 PM

If you read DJ LN post which I agree with this sounds like a culmination of events coming to a head leading to the suspension. The kid obviously doesnt respect authority or his coaches. Peters may not like playing here and this is his way out. Not sticking your nose in a live play arguing with your coaches humping the head coaches leg on National TV and walking off the field etc is a excellent way to get your wish. This dude is cancer and if I was GM id be on the phone as soon as could and let it be known you are willing to move him.