ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs coach: Steve Breaston is a backup right now (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265204)

rabblerouser 10-16-2012 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9019701)
This fanbase is beyond ridiculous.

Breaston isn't ON THE FIELD. He's a Haley guy and the coaching staff obviously feels a need to prove Pioli wasn't wrong about McCluster and Baldwin.

The WHOLE OFFENSE is designed to protect Pioli's poor personnel decisions.

Dwayne Bowe is a ****ING STAR. The fact that people want him to leave just shows you how ****ing STUPID this fanbase has become.

I never said I wanted him to leave; I said there are a shit-ton of WRs who are more consistant TODAY, regardless of QB.

WHEN THE BALL HITS YOU IN THE HANDS, A 'STAR' WR SHOULD CATCH THE ****ING BALL, NO???

So, because I haven't spent my days posting in the CP, I'm a 'n00b'??

**** you, you ignorant elitist pricks.

Dwayne Bowe, as a #1 'star' reciever is NOT in the class off Fitzgerald, Calvin Johnson, etc. Fitzgerald has about as shitty of a QB situation as Bowe, yet doesn't drop easy passes, nor does he point to the back of his jersey after making a routine catch in garbage time of a game that his team is getting blown out in. He's immature and inconsistant at a point in his career when he should be anything BUT.

Sorry to break the illusion of your precious D-Bowe, but um, since we're being honest about this team, let's look at REALITY.

The problem was obviously NOT Todd Haley, because we are WORSE without him. The problems run deep.

To all you dipshits who called me an 'idiot'; you all are sticking up for a #1 WR on a 1-5 team who doesn't catch balls that hit him in the hands.

Hammock Parties 10-16-2012 10:47 AM

LMAO

We are sticking up for him because he is a 1,400-yard WR with a good QB under center.

So **** off.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-16-2012 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9019267)
For a #1...he's more than inconsistent. He has great skills, and when his head is screwed on right, he can be extremely effective...

but my ideal #1 receiver is a guy like Rice, Irvin, Megatron, Fitzgerald, Roddy White, etc.

As a matter of fact, here's a list of current NFL WRs I would take over Bowe :

AJ Green
Hakeem Nicks
Victor Cruz
Greg Jennings
Miles Austin
Wes Welker
Sydney Rice
Brandon Marshall
Brandon Lloyd
Vincent Jackson
Mike Wallace
Marques Colston
Roddy White
Micheal Crabtree
Calvin Johnson
Larry Fitzgerald
Kenny Britt
Reggie Wayne
Denarious Moore
DeSean Jackson
Jeremy Maclin

shit, I'd take Stevie Johnson over Bowe at this point - Johnson puts up great numbers with a shit QB and no front office.

You can go to every single NFL team and find a player of Bowe's caliber or better on their roster at WR. He's truly nothing special.

Off the top of my head. Those guys are at least as good - some (like Brandon Lloyd or Welker) have a different skill set, but their professionalism and production are considered as factors.

You are on ****ing drugs!!! Jeez, I hate this place sometimes.

The Franchise 10-16-2012 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9019267)

AJ Green
Victor Cruz
Julio Jones
Calvin Johnson
Larry Fitzgerald

I successfully removed the reerun from your post.

Easy 6 10-16-2012 10:56 AM

I accidentally poz repped this squirrel, someone make it right.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-16-2012 10:57 AM

Turn that wheel to the right whilst driving head first into an AIDS forest

rabblerouser 10-16-2012 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 9019604)
So getting 1000 + yards (or barely under) every year he's been a starter isn't consistent?

He's on pace for another 1,000 yards.

Michael Crabtree? Denarius Moore? Stevie Johnson? Put down the glass pipe buddy....

Boy, I sure do wish Bowe could consistently get less yards and TD's every year like them. If you're basing this on some 'eye test' you need to get them checked. There's no reason to put some of those guys over Bowe other than your own insanity.

I would take them over D-Bowe; way higher ceiling (all are younger) and I would LOVE a graphic of how much of D. Bowes yardage has come in garbage time (like that huge game he had in Denver - long after the outcome had been decided)

D. Bowe doesn't step up and take over games, he disappears at the most inopportune times - seriously, the only thing that makes him 'great' are his numbers. We haven't had a QB that makes him better than he already is...and he surely doesn't make any QBs better. Fitzgerald and Johnson catch 10 balls for over 100 yds and a TD no matter WHO their QB is - BECAUSE THEY GET OPEN, AND THEY CATCH THE ****ING BALL, NO MATTER WHO THROWS IT.

Those who scoff and go, 'oh Dwayne Bowe is a STAR, you don't know what you're talking about.' Yeah, Larry Fitzgerald had Max Hall, Kevin Kolb and John Skelton throwing him the ball. That's arguably worse than cASShoLLLLLe, Orton and Palko. Or cASShoLLLLLe and Quinn.

THAT'S my point. As a '#1', he makes a great #2 possession receiver. No way I consider him a true number #1.

Flame away, ladies.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-16-2012 11:07 AM

This HAS to be that douche that was banned not to long ago that stated the same shit. HAS to be. Black Blob?

Brock 10-16-2012 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9020339)
This HAS to be that douche that was banned not to long ago that stated the same shit. HAS to be. Black Blob?

Yes.

mcaj22 10-16-2012 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9020339)

lol

Pasta Little Brioni 10-16-2012 11:12 AM

Time to take out the trash again mods

The Franchise 10-16-2012 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9020291)
I would take them over D-Bowe; way higher ceiling (all are younger) and I would LOVE a graphic of how much of D. Bowes yardage has come in garbage time (like that huge game he had in Denver - long after the outcome had been decided)

D. Bowe doesn't step up and take over games, he disappears at the most inopportune times - seriously, the only thing that makes him 'great' are his numbers. We haven't had a QB that makes him better than he already is...and he surely doesn't make any QBs better. Fitzgerald and Johnson catch 10 balls for over 100 yds and a TD no matter WHO their QB is - BECAUSE THEY GET OPEN, AND THEY CATCH THE ****ING BALL, NO MATTER WHO THROWS IT.

Those who scoff and go, 'oh Dwayne Bowe is a STAR, you don't know what you're talking about.' Yeah, Larry Fitzgerald had Max Hall, Kevin Kolb and John Skelton throwing him the ball. That's arguably worse than cASShoLLLLLe, Orton and Palko. Or cASShoLLLLLe and Quinn.

THAT'S my point. As a '#1', he makes a great #2 possession receiver. No way I consider him a true number #1.

Flame away, ladies.

He doesn't make QBs better? ROFL

Imagine Cassel without Bowe.

rabblerouser 10-16-2012 11:13 AM

No - you all are idiots who obviously spend too much time on the internet. My name isn't 'Black Bob'; and I say what I see.

Find out how many interceptions have come off Bowe's hands, what percentage of his career yards have come in garbage time.

I dare ya.

But no, the mods have checked me out to the point that they know my milk in the fridge is expired. You guys are both paranoid and ignorant.

So, you really think Bowe belongs in the same class if WR as a Calvin Johnson or a Larry Fitzgerald?? You think he should get that kind of $$?? You really in your heart of hearts think he should get paid like a top 5 receiver??

Because I don't. I think he's the WR version of Larry Johnson.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-16-2012 11:15 AM

If you are not him, then the disease is contagious and needs to be stopped before it turns us all into drooling reeruns.

Sorter 10-16-2012 11:16 AM

BlackBob has returned, I presume?

rabblerouser 10-16-2012 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9020365)
He doesn't make QBs better? ROFL

Imagine Cassel without Bowe.

On the waiver wire.

It would be a good thing.

I'm not saying cut him, jeez, you all act like I'm saying he's not worthy of a roster spot, and I'm not - I'm just saying paying him and treating like a #1 when he doesn't produce like one is not a great idea.

maybe my list last night at 4 am was the product of bit of backlash - I'm as pissed off as anyone about the state of this franchise. I want my team back. D. Bowe is selfish, immature and inconsistent. I don't what you say, those are the facts. He's a 'team leader' - no wonder this team is in such dire straights.

rabblerouser 10-16-2012 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9020383)
If you are not him, then the disease is contagious and needs to be stopped before it turns us all into drooling reeruns.

No - explain exactly HOW I'm wrong.

Enlighten me. I'm a 'n00b', after all; why is it, exactly, that D Bowe often disappears during the course of a game?? Why does he make such spectacular catches seem routine...but often DROPS the routine catches??

Explain that, please.

I'm all eyes.

Brock 10-16-2012 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9020370)
So, you really think Bowe belongs in the same class if WR as a Calvin Johnson or a Larry Fitzgerald?? You think he should get that kind of $$?? You really in your heart of hearts think he should get paid like a top 5 receiver??

When has anyone anywhere ever said that?

Easy 6 10-16-2012 11:24 AM

The WR version of Larry Johnson?

You are a ****ing reerun, please cease & desist breathing.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-16-2012 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9020402)
No - explain exactly HOW I'm wrong.

Enlighten me. I'm a 'n00b', after all; why is it, exactly, that D Bowe often disappears during the course of a game?? Why does he make such spectacular catches seem routine...but often DROPS the routine catches??

Explain that, please.

I'm all eyes.

We've been through all this before "Black Bob". No reason to rehash the same thing again.

rabblerouser 10-16-2012 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9020424)
We've been through all this before "Black Bob". No reason to rehash the same thing again.

So, you're saying you don't have an argument???

Deflection is tactic of those who have no other recourse.

rabblerouser 10-16-2012 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9020409)
When has anyone anywhere ever said that?

well I'm saying Bowe isn't a true #1, he doesn't produce like one, which is TRUE, and I'm getting flamed like I said they need to bring Marc Vlasic out of retirement.

He certainly isn't as great as you all are trying to make him seem to be. And I'm getting flamed like I said 'he should be cut.'

He drops easy passes, points at the back of his jersey after making catches during games his team is in the process of getting blown out of, and disappears during key points of games

I mean, if he had REAL qb and a REAL wr opposite him (like, say, STEVE BREASTON) he would be much more effective. But that is all relative to who is lining up across from him.

Hate to keep bringing up Johnson or Fitz, but those guys don't even a SEMBLANCE of the beginnings of a running game, much less the ground attack KC does, and Fitz doesn't even have any help from other WRs or TEs - you KNOW he's gonna get the ball, THEY know he's gonna get the ball, but he still gets open and catches it anyway. And that's what #1 receivers do.
Again, correct me if I'm wrong.

But I'm not.

rabblerouser 10-16-2012 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9020418)
The WR version of Larry Johnson?

You are a ****ing reerun, please cease & desist breathing.

speaking of reeruns...I had your mom moaning like one last night.

Zing!

No seriously - wait until he gets a big contract.

Either he gets paid big $$ here and fades into obscurity, or signs somewhere else and maybe fulfills his potential.

Sorter 10-16-2012 11:38 AM

No, we're saying that because of you, you ****ing twat, that we've already had several threads that go into great detail about how you're a ****ing moron on this subject and are frankly not willing to do it again.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Yn38I0Y-zqg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ChiefsCountry 10-16-2012 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9020448)
well I'm saying Bowe isn't a true #1, he doesn't produce like one, which is TRUE, and I'm getting flamed like I said they need to bring Marc Vlasic out of retirement.

He certainly isn't as great as you all are trying to make him seem to be. And I'm getting flamed like I said 'he should be cut.'

He drops easy passes, points at the back of his jersey after making catches during games his team is in the process of getting blown out of, and disappears during key points of games

Again, correct me if I'm wrong.

But I'm not.

You are a ****ing idiot.

htismaqe 10-16-2012 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9020233)
I never said I wanted him to leave; I said there are a shit-ton of WRs who are more consistant TODAY, regardless of QB.

WHEN THE BALL HITS YOU IN THE HANDS, A 'STAR' WR SHOULD CATCH THE ****ING BALL, NO???

So, because I haven't spent my days posting in the CP, I'm a 'n00b'??

**** you, you ignorant elitist pricks.

Dwayne Bowe, as a #1 'star' reciever is NOT in the class off Fitzgerald, Calvin Johnson, etc. Fitzgerald has about as shitty of a QB situation as Bowe, yet doesn't drop easy passes, nor does he point to the back of his jersey after making a routine catch in garbage time of a game that his team is getting blown out in. He's immature and inconsistant at a point in his career when he should be anything BUT.

Sorry to break the illusion of your precious D-Bowe, but um, since we're being honest about this team, let's look at REALITY.

The problem was obviously NOT Todd Haley, because we are WORSE without him. The problems run deep.

To all you dipshits who called me an 'idiot'; you all are sticking up for a #1 WR on a 1-5 team who doesn't catch balls that hit him in the hands.

Yes, you're a ****ing idiot.

Here's some of the other WRs that had a higher drop percentage than Bowe last year (hint, Bowe wasn't even in the bottom TWENTY):

Donald Driver
Eric Decker
Brandon Marshall
Demaryius Thomas
DeSean Jackson
Devin Hester
Mario Manningham
Santana Moss
Roddy White

Here's some of the other WRs that had a similar drop percentage to Bowe from 2008-2010:

Santana Moss
Brandon Marshall
Nate Washington
Marques Colston
Pierre Garcon
DeSean Jackson
Randy Moss
Terrell Owens
Braylon Edwards

htismaqe 10-16-2012 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9020448)

Yep, it's Black Bob.

rabblerouser 10-16-2012 11:56 AM

you all are ****ing insane. I'm not this 'Black Bob' character. Sorry I saw the same things he did.

All I see is the ball hitting the WR in the hands, and it flying up in the air and getting picked.

Sorry you guys have went over all this with Black Bart or whatever, but it obviously isn't an isolated viewpoint.

I'll just quit posting here, so you guys can all agree with other people who think like you.

Go back to your circle jerk, homos.

The Franchise 10-16-2012 11:59 AM

Yep.....It's Spongeblack Bobtard.

Brock 10-16-2012 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9020522)
you all are ****ing insane. I'm not this 'Black Bob' character. Sorry I saw the same things he did.

All I see is the ball hitting the WR in the hands, and it flying up in the air and getting picked.

Sorry you guys have went over all this with Black Bart or whatever, but it obviously isn't an isolated viewpoint.

I'll just quit posting here, so you guys can all agree with other people who think like you.

Go back to your circle jerk, homos.

Well.....bye.

Sorter 10-16-2012 12:01 PM

Quote:

I'll just quit posting here

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3mv6jCHSt1r6p48c.gif

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6jnkc8y5E1rr7c36.gif

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5lr3h5i511qfa135.gif

Pasta Little Brioni 10-16-2012 12:02 PM

These guys just can't quit us.

htismaqe 10-16-2012 12:02 PM

Quote:

It wouldn't be hitting them in the hands if they weren't 6'3" with a 40" vertical.

Blaming the WRs for not catching every ball thrown FIVE FEET above their heads is beyond moronic.

Quote:

Not isolated at all. You and Black Bob and...and...well...and...you and Black Bob. LMAO

Quote:

We have lots of disagreements here. The idea that this is "group think" is ridiculously silly.

You just have to realize that when you attack one of the few players on this team that's WORTH A SHIT and you attack him with meaningless garbage that couldn't matter less, you're gonna get beat down.

BryanBusby 10-16-2012 12:02 PM

Quote:

I'll just quit posting here.

rep

Sorter 10-16-2012 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 9020549)
rep

lost

Woodchuck 10-16-2012 12:05 PM

Bowe will be gone next year anyway. His last two perfermances were bad and he got $600,000 for each of those games. He's not that good and the fact that he's our "star" player should say something to everyone. I hear you Driving Wheel.

The Franchise 10-16-2012 12:07 PM

Hey look.....Black Bob started a 3rd account.

ChiefsCountry 10-16-2012 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodchuck (Post 9020554)
Bowe will be gone next year anyway. His last two perfermances were bad and he got $600,000 for each of those games. He's not that good and the fact that he's our "star" player should say something to everyone. I hear you Driving Wheel.

Another ****ing idiot.

rabblerouser 10-16-2012 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9020546)
It wouldn't be hitting them in the hands if they weren't 6'3" with a 40" vertical.

Blaming the WRs for not catching every ball thrown FIVE FEET above their heads is beyond moronic.

Not isolated at all. You and Black Bob and...and...well...and...you and Black Bob. LMAO

We have lots of disagreements here. The idea that this is "group think" is ridiculously silly.

You just have to realize that when you attack one of the few players on this team that's WORTH A SHIT and you attack him with meaningless garbage that couldn't matter less, you're gonna get beat down.

I didn't 'attack' him - he IS our best WR; I'm not sold on him even being amongst the top 10 of his position in the NFL. He would be BETTER with Breaston.

My ultimate point, is that he isn't elite. He has the ability and the potential, but we've been talking about his potential for 5 or 6 years now. Dude should be in his prime.

THAT was my point. Didn't know I would get flamed for speaking the ****ing truth.

Because it IS the truth, D Bowe is NOT an elite receiver. He could be...but he's not. There's a bunch of reasons why he's not...but he's not. Get him a QB worth a shit and I'd love to find out.

rabblerouser 10-16-2012 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodchuck (Post 9020554)

yep.

I'm not drinking ANY kool-aid served up by the Chiefs.

He's NOT an elite receiver. And he should NOT be paid like one.

It's a simple concept, really...

BryanBusby 10-16-2012 12:09 PM

Hey no fair, you said you were going to stop posting here.

BigCatDaddy 10-16-2012 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9020562)
yep.

I'm not drinking ANY kool-aid served up by the Chiefs.

He's NOT an elite receiver. And he should NOT be paid like one.

It's a simple concept, really...

Do you think he should be paid like Desean Jackson?

Woodchuck 10-16-2012 12:10 PM

It's not just the QB, the HC, and GM guys. There is alot of suck out there.

rabblerouser 10-16-2012 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9020557)
Another ****ing idiot.

Do you contribute anything to a single thread, or do you have 14,000 posts of one-liners telling people how stupid they are???

There's gotta be more to do down at the Lake...

rabblerouser 10-16-2012 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slick (Post 9020567)
Do you think he should be paid like Desean Jackson?

Did DeSean sign a new contract or is he still playing for $900k??

rabblerouser 10-16-2012 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 9020563)
Hey no fair, you said you were going to stop posting here.

Sorry, I lied.

The Franchise 10-16-2012 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9020579)

Do you not ****ing pay attention?

5 years, $51 million.

BigCatDaddy 10-16-2012 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9020579)

It doesn't matter. I'm just asking if you think Bowe is comparable to Jackson in terms of value.

Edit... Pen gave it away. Jackson makes about 10 Mil a year. Do you think Bowe should be paid that?

BryanBusby 10-16-2012 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9020580)
Sorry, I lied.

neg rep this dude and harass him until he leaves planet.

rabblerouser 10-16-2012 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9020582)
Do you not ****ing pay attention?

5 years, $51 million.

Jeez, I manage and play in my own band who is making a record and plays between 8-15 shows a month, have a four-year-old daughter, go to school full-time, AND have a part-time job.

Must've missed DeSean's payday (been working on my own)

No, Bowe isn't worth that. But I don't think DeSean is, either - both have some maturity issues, both are inconsistent...so, I guess that is apparently the 'fair market value' for inconsistent, immature WRs.

BigCatDaddy 10-16-2012 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9020596)
Jeez, I manage and play in my own band who is making a record and plays between 8-15 shows a month, have a four-year-old daughter, go to school full-time, AND have a part-time job.

Must've missed DeSean's payday (been working on my own)

No, Bowe isn't worth that. But I don't think DeSean is, either - both have some maturity issues, both are inconsistent...so, I guess that is apparently the 'fair market value' for inconsistent, immature WRs.

Well that's the going rate for the production you get from a top 15 WR which Bowe is. Nobody is saying 18-20 mil per year like a Megatron or Fitzgerald, but 10-12 if perfectly reasonable.

htismaqe 10-16-2012 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9020559)
I didn't 'attack' him - he IS our best WR; I'm not sold on him even being amongst the top 10 of his position in the NFL. He would be BETTER with Breaston.

My ultimate point, is that he isn't elite. He has the ability and the potential, but we've been talking about his potential for 5 or 6 years now. Dude should be in his prime.

THAT was my point. Didn't know I would get flamed for speaking the ****ing truth.

Because it IS the truth, D Bowe is NOT an elite receiver. He could be...but he's not. There's a bunch of reasons why he's not...but he's not. Get him a QB worth a shit and I'd love to find out.

You got flamed because you brought out the stupid shit, like him pointing to the back of his jersey. Who the **** cares when the team is THIS bad?

Bowe is the LAST thing you should be worried about.

rabblerouser 10-16-2012 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 9020586)
neg rep this dude and harass him until he leaves planet.

are you in Jr. High???

I don't ****ing care if you 'neg rep' me, you ****ing little girl. Do you think that will hurt me or somehow make my day worse!!???

Bwhahahahahahaha!!!! You are ****ing LAUGHABLE. Bring it, pussywillow.

You guys are fucking amateurs.

BryanBusby 10-16-2012 12:21 PM

Hay guys I sell bath salts during the day, have sexual relations with my couch during the night and eat hot pockets.

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I HAVE TIME TO BE INFORMED ABOUT SOMETHING IM ARGUING OVER?!?

rabblerouser 10-16-2012 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9020602)
You got flamed because you brought out the stupid shit, like him pointing to the back of his jersey. Who the **** cares when the team is THIS bad?

Bowe is the LAST thing you should be worried about.

It is emblematic of the bigger problem, and this IS a thread about WR play, specifically Steve Breaston. I am so so sorry I dared called out any inadeqecies in anyone other than P-holey and CrenneLLLLL.

I promise, if I play by the rules and bash the right people, will you like me and be my friend and 'pos rep' me???

pffffffttttt...

scho63 10-16-2012 12:22 PM

Somehow we didn't have the money to resign Brandon Carr but we did have the money to pay a BACKUP WR $5 million a year to play about 2 sets a game.

What a joke

Hammock Parties 10-16-2012 12:23 PM

I'm not reading this shit fest.

I just have one question:

What would Bowe haters do with Bowe?

rabblerouser 10-16-2012 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9020618)
I'm not reading this shit fest.

I just have one question:

What would Bowe haters do with Bowe?

Hire a hard-ass prick coach known for taking no bullshit and getting the most out of prima donna receivers...

oh wait.

htismaqe 10-16-2012 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9020613)
It is emblematic of the bigger problem, and this IS a thread about WR play, specifically Steve Breaston. I am so so sorry I dared called out any inadeqecies in anyone other than P-holey and CrenneLLLLL.

I promise, if I play by the rules and bash the right people, will you like me and be my friend and 'pos rep' me???

pffffffttttt...

No, it isn't emblematic of the bigger problem. Primarily because there isn't a "bigger problem".

Dwayne Bowe has trouble catching the ball with his hands, likely a bad habit he's had EVER SINCE he started playing organized football.

And he's never played in the NFL with a REAL QB.

Did you look at those lists I provided? Would you be bitching about Jordy Nelson too?

GTFO.

rabblerouser 10-16-2012 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9020629)
No, it isn't emblematic of the bigger problem. Primarily because there isn't a "bigger problem".

there isn't a bigger problem?? such as lack of leadership, organization, and direction for the entire franchise???

Quote:

Dwayne Bowe has trouble catching the ball with his hands, likely a bad habit he's had EVER SINCE he started playing organized football.

now THAT statement proves my point entirely.

Quote:

And he's never played in the NFL with a REAL QB.

And I would LOVE it if he would. A REAL QB wouldn't put up with that BS. Dan Marino would've ripped his braids out the back of his helmet.

Quote:

Did you look at those lists I provided? Would you be bitching about Jordy Nelson too?

GTFO.

no. Jordy Nelson doesn't repeatedly flip the ball into the air to get it picked.

I'm not arguing this point anymore; the guys you listed, don't constantly flip the ball up into the air as it bounces off their hands. That is a fact, for some reason is the way he goes for the ball.

And you admitted yourself that he has had trouble catching the ball.

How the hell you gonna have a #1 top-tier NFL WR who, according to YOUR OWN WORDS, 'has trouble catching the ball with his hands'??

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-16-2012 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 9018939)
I sure hope Pioli continues to control the gameday lineup.....

This is ****ing reeruned.

This.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-16-2012 01:25 PM

How has the garbage not been taken out yet?

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-16-2012 01:29 PM

I believe Pioli knows he's done. It's just stupidity and sabotage from here on out.

rabblerouser 10-16-2012 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9020683)
How has the garbage not been taken out yet?

If you're referring to me... i actually haven't done anything wrong, and totally proved my point with my last post in this thread.

In case you haven't been paying attention...

htismaqe 10-16-2012 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9020658)
there isn't a bigger problem?? such as lack of leadership, organization, and direction for the entire franchise???

Oh, so now Dwayne Bowe pointing to the back of his jersey is somehow part of the grand organizational dysfunction brought here by Pioli and Crennel? LMAO

Dwayne Bowe pointing to the back of his jersey is a NON-ISSUE. Unless you're one of those pussies like Romeo that think being a "good guy" are more important the WINNING.

Quote:

now THAT statement proves my point entirely.

LMAO

A half dozen drops a season negates the 90 balls and 1100 yards he gets year in and year out. He led the LEAGUE in TDs in 2010.

Your point is stupid.

Quote:

And I would LOVE it if he would. A REAL QB wouldn't put up with that BS. Dan Marino would've ripped his braids out the back of his helmet.

Yeah, because Matt Ryan is totally pissed at Roddy White. He shouldn't put up with that!

Quote:

no. Jordy Nelson doesn't repeatedly flip the ball into the air to get it picked.

Because Aaron Rodgers' passes aren't consitently 4-5 feet above Nelson's head.

Quote:

I'm not arguing this point anymore; the guys you listed, don't constantly flip the ball up into the air as it bounces off their hands. That is a fact, for some reason is the way he goes for the ball.

Because Bowe is the ONLY one that has tipped passes. It's not like McCluster, or Moeaki, or Baldwin, or Maneri have done it. There's a REASON he goes for the ball the way he does. :rolleyes:

Pasta Little Brioni 10-16-2012 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9020699)
If you're referring to me... i actually haven't done anything wrong, and totally proved my point with my last post in this thread.

"Mugsy aka Bob", you didn't prove anything other than posting a bunch of jibberish about Bowe yet again for the 1000th time.

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-16-2012 01:37 PM

Driving Wheel True Fan is True Fan.

rabblerouser 10-16-2012 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9020713)
Oh, so now Dwayne Bowe pointing to the back of his jersey is somehow part of the grand organizational dysfunction brought here by Pioli and Crennel? LMAO

Sure - someone needs to, whether be in a meeting or on the field right there, grab him and tell him to be aware of where he is and the context of the situation. And to quit acting like a buffoon - that shit is "D-Bowe" of 2008-09. **** THAT guy.

Quote:

Dwayne Bowe pointing to the back of his jersey is a NON-ISSUE. Unless you're one of those pussies like Romeo that think being a "good guy" are more important the WINNING.

Well, guess what!!?? THEY AREN'T WINNING!!!! DON'T KNOW IF YOU HADN'T HEARD. So, if Dwayne Bowe is gonna be a ****ing dumbass while his team is getting the bejeezus knocked out of it, I'm gonna call him on it.

Quote:

LMAO

A half dozen drops a season negates the 90 balls and 1100 yards he gets year in and year out. He led the LEAGUE in TDs in 2010.

2010 was a fluke...in more ways than one. He caught like 3 or 4 TDs in that garbage time game in Denver, the "handshake" game. Unlike you, I remember the context in which those numbers were posted. SKEWED.

Dwayne Bowe has NEVER caught 90 balls in a season one time, much less "year in and year out". You are literally pulling shit out your ass.

Quote:

Yeah, because Matt Ryan is totally pissed at Roddy White. He shouldn't put up with that!

Again, they are winning games. It's all about context.

Quote:

Because Aaron Rodgers' passes aren't consitently 4-5 feet above Nelson's head.

I'M TALKING ABOUT WHEN THE BALL HITS HIM SQUARE IN THE ****ING HANDS. HE DROPS IT OR FLIPS IT INTO THE AIR!!!

He MAKES the circus catches; ****s up the easy ones - you know you've seen it.

I'm not denying he has had shitty qb play...but he also has problems with taking in balls between the numbers - YOU SAID SO YOURSELF :
"Dwayne Bowe has trouble catching the ball with his hands, likely a bad habit he's had EVER SINCE he started playing organized football."

BAM - YOUR words.

END OF DISCUSSION.

Quote:

Because Bowe is the ONLY one that has tipped passes. It's not like McCluster, or Moeaki, or Baldwin, or Maneri have done it. There's a REASON he goes for the ball the way he does. :rolleyes:

see above reply

HemiEd 10-16-2012 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9020605)
are you in Jr. High???

I don't ****ing care if you 'neg rep' me, you ****ing little girl. Do you think that will hurt me or somehow make my day worse!!???

Bwhahahahahahaha!!!! You are ****ing LAUGHABLE. Bring it, pussywillow.

You guys are fucking amateurs.

Just a word of advice, go ahead and type the word ****, and the filter will take care of it. It is a violation of the rules the way you typed it, and some of the people around here might give you a vacation.

carry on

rabblerouser 10-16-2012 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9020726)
"Mugsy aka Bob", you didn't prove anything other than posting a bunch of jibberish about Bowe yet again for the 1000th time.

I posted fact.

The Franchise 10-16-2012 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9020791)
Dwayne Bowe has NEVER caught 90 balls in a season one time, much less "year in and year out". You are literally pulling shit out your ass.

Tyler Thigpen, Damon Huard, Brodie Croyle, Matt Cassel, Brady Quinn.

htismaqe 10-16-2012 01:55 PM

Definitely Black Bob.

Definitely.

mcaj22 10-16-2012 01:58 PM

back bob rides again: electric boogaloo

rabblerouser 10-16-2012 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9020799)
Tyler Thigpen, Damon Huard, Brodie Croyle, Matt Cassel, Brady Quinn.

Dude, he said Bowe catches 90 balls "year in and year out" - I was proving him wrong with the fact that Bowe has NEVER ONCE caught 90 passes, much less done it "year in and year out" - regardless of WHY that happened, he was just pulling shit out his ass.

I called him on it, and it shows.

Are you all just gang- attacking me out of spite, or have you been actually reading what has been posted??

Pasta Little Brioni 10-16-2012 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9020802)
Definitely Black Bob.

Definitely.

Yep. Didn't even try to hide his identity. We sniffed him out in a matter of minutes.

rabblerouser 10-16-2012 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9020802)
Definitely Black Bob.

Definitely.

you guys are definitely idiots.

Definitely.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...66#post9019166

rabblerouser 10-16-2012 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9020817)
Yep. Didn't even try to hide his identity. We sniffed him out in a matter of minutes.

don't quit your day job to be a ****ing detective, Columbo.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...66#post9019166

Pasta Little Brioni 10-16-2012 02:06 PM

It's worse than I thought then there are 2 people like that....Wow, the virus is spreading.

DaneMcCloud 10-16-2012 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9020699)

Bobtard strikes again!

rabblerouser 10-16-2012 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9020843)
It's worse than I thought then there are 2 people like that....Wow, the virus is spreading.

no, you guys are a couple of brainless twits engaging in mass hubris together :

"Dwayne Bowe catches 90 balls a year for 1100 yds year in and year out"

No he doesn't.

"but he has always had trouble catching the ball"

that's my point

"but he's never had a good qb"

even the sh*tty ones hit him in the hands occasionally; ironically, those are the passes he usually drops.

"shut up Black Bart - let's neg rep him"

I'm not Black Bart.

"Shut up, Black Bart"

Dumbasses.