ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports Official 2012-2013 NBA Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265784)

okcchief 10-28-2012 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9055777)
I haven't heard Gasol mentioned or read about him in regard to the Lakers at all this month. It's been all Dwight, Nash, and of course Kobe.

So the guy that constantly talks about people being media sheep doesn't think about a key member of a team because the media doesn't tell him. Got it!

the Talking Can 10-28-2012 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9055805)
He'll get a max 80MM deal in Houston.

he's not eligible for an $80 mill contract, as i understand it...where are you getting that number?

KC_Connection 10-28-2012 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 9055821)
So the guy that constantly talks about people being media sheep doesn't think about a key member of a team because the media doesn't tell him. Got it!

I sense frustration in you. It's abundantly clear, though, that Gasol is pretty much an afterthought on this season's Lakers for a great many.

the Talking Can 10-28-2012 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9055809)
He's certainly a #1 in Houston. He'd definitely be the #1 for the team that I follow in Toronto. He'd honestly be a #1 in a lot of places...I don't blame him at all for wanting to be paid like a #1 instead of being low-balled by OKC.

of course he's a #1 if a team signs him to be a #1...that's tautological...

but he's not a guy you build a championship team around, imo...and they'll find that out...

KC_Connection 10-28-2012 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9055824)
of course he's a #1 if a team signs him to be a #1...that's tautological...

but he's not a guy you build a championship team around, imo...and they'll find that out...

Houston's not winning a championship any time soon regardless of anything they do. The goals there are lower (as they are for about 80% of the NBA).

okcchief 10-28-2012 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9055819)
But this wasn't really a decision on his part. He just wanted his market value which is completely understandable for a player in his position. It was a decision on OKC's part to deal him and hinder their championship hopes for this season to get something for him.

No one ever questioned him being able to get the money elsewhere. They had no more championship hopes with Harden than they do now.

Ibaka and Westbrook took less than max deals. Really, it was his decision.

okcchief 10-28-2012 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9055823)
I sense frustration in you. It's abundantly clear, though, that Gasol is pretty much an afterthought on this season's Lakers for a great many.

I get frustrated with your know it all nonsense. There is no doubt.

KC_Connection 10-28-2012 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 9055829)
No one ever questioned him being able to get the money elsewhere. They had no more championship hopes with Harden than they do now.

Untrue. They're a much better team with James Harden playing 30+ minutes a game for them than Kevin Martin playing 30+ minutes a game.

Quote:

Ibaka and Westbrook took less than max deals. Really, it was his decision.
His decision to take less than a max deal, but not his decision to be traded. OKC could have easily kept him this year.

KC_Connection 10-28-2012 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 9055832)
I get frustrated with your know it all nonsense. There is no doubt.

I haven't written any nonsense here or anything worth getting upset over in the fashion that you are.

okcchief 10-28-2012 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9055833)
Untrue. They're a much better team with James Harden playing 30+ minutes a game for them than Kevin Martin playing 30+ minutes a game.

His decision to take less than a max deal, but not his decision to be traded. OKC could have easily kept him this year.

Its not about one year. Besides, how do you know they are staying pat with this lineup? Do they not have multiple attractive picks and a huge expiring contract to dump?

KC_Connection 10-28-2012 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 9055847)
Its not about one year. Besides, how do you know they are staying pat with this lineup? Do they not have multiple attractive picks and a huge expiring contract to dump?

Considering there's like two days until the season starts, this is pretty much their lineup to start this year. What they do in the future is up in the air now, but they obviously won't be adding back a player that can impact the game like Harden can any time soon.

KevB 10-28-2012 01:06 AM

I respect Presti having the guts to make this decision. I'm also not surprised. I said all along I didn't think OKC would keep all 4 of their key players....cost too much both in $ and flexibility. On the other hand, I don't begrudge Harden for wanting his market value. No bad guys here IMO, and a pretty good deal for both sides. It wouldn't surprise me if we see a really nice come back year out of Kevin Martin now. He'll be re-energized, and he's a good player when healthy. Perhaps the key player now this season is Maynor.

the Talking Can 10-28-2012 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9055827)
Houston's not winning a championship any time soon regardless of anything they do. The goals there are lower (as they are for about 80% of the NBA).

which has nothing to do with my point...harden isn't a real #1

if they manage to acquire one sometime, he'd a be a very good #2...regardless, OKC made a great trade getting a lottery protected pick, another first, a proven scorer, and a promising rookie

for the 3rd best player on their team

KC_Connection 10-28-2012 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9055859)
which has nothing to do with my point...harden isn't a real #1

For OKC, no, he wasn't. For half the teams in the NBA that don't have championship aspirations, yes, he is. And now he's going to be paid like it.

Quote:

if they manage to acquire one sometime, he'd a be a very good #2...regardless, OKC made a great trade getting a lottery protected pick, another first, a proven scorer, and a promising rookie

for the 3rd best player on their team
There's nothing great about trading one of the most essential players on your prospective championship team for Kevin Martin and a bunch of lottery tickets to save some money. Keep him this year and go out and win a championship...that's what the point of all this is.

okcchief 10-28-2012 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9055867)
For OKC, no, he wasn't. For half the teams in the NBA that don't have championship aspirations, yes, he is. And now he's going to be paid like it.

There's nothing great about trading one of the most essential players on your prospective championship team for Kevin Martin and a bunch of lottery tickets to save some money. Keep him this year and go out and win a championship...that's what the point of all this is.

I've watched every game this team and Harden has played since they have been here. This team was not beating the Heat this year with or without Harden. They got a great return and will still be in the discussion for the next 4 years at least. It's not quite the tragedy you make it out to be

KC_Connection 10-28-2012 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 9055876)
I've watched every game this team and Harden has played since they have been here. This team was not beating the Heat this year with or without Harden. They got a great return and will still be in the discussion for the next 4 years at least. It's not quite the tragedy you make it out to be

Why couldn't they have beat the Heat? They got one game off them last summer and played three other incredibly competitive games that went right down to the wire (within a possession or two of going the other way). OKC was very much a team that could have won a championship this year. Downgrading on one of their most important players will not help them do that.

okcchief 10-28-2012 01:22 AM

If Harden was as good as you think OKC would have shinny rings right now. He played like complete horse shit in the finals and really only had 3 good playoff games.

-King- 10-28-2012 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9055822)
he's not eligible for an $80 mill contract, as i understand it...where are you getting that number?

He was only eligible for a 4 year contract extension with OKC, but he can get a 5 year deal with Houston. It's going to be a max 5 for 80 deal.

OKC couldn't give him the 5 year deal because Westbrook already had the 5 year max extension and you're only allowed one per the CBA.

KC_Connection 10-28-2012 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 9055886)
If Harden was as good as you think OKC would have shinny rings right now. He played like complete horse shit in the finals and really only had 3 good playoff games.

And if Presti made this decision based on the small sample size of five NBA Finals games, he's a much worse GM than I think he is. But I don't think he did.

BTW, the fact that OKC started losing in the postseason when Harden started playing poorly should probably give you an inkling as to what his importance was to that team.

KC_Connection 10-28-2012 01:36 AM

None of this is to say that there isn't a rationale behind this deal for OKC in the salary cap era, but taking a serious step back and breaking up your core the year after reaching the NBA Finals is an odd decision to make just to get some draft picks and save some money.

KevB 10-28-2012 01:41 AM

Quote:

If Brooks had played Perkins less.........

Harden is still only 23, very reasonable to think he improves this season with more experience. It hurt your chances this year, but it's an understandable decision IMO.

-King- 10-28-2012 01:45 AM

Quote:

That's an irrational way to look at it. Harden had an off series. Doesn't mean he isn't a good player.

At the end of the day, I think he'll be another Joe Johnson. While good, he isn't a 5/80MM type of player.

okcchief 10-28-2012 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9055901)
None of this is to say that there isn't a rationale behind this deal for OKC in the salary cap era, but taking a serious step back and breaking up your core the year after reaching the NBA Finals is an odd decision to make just to get some draft picks and save some money.

We will see where OKC and Harden are in 3 years.

OKC is still a championship contender. Maynor is back, Kevin Martin like him or not can put up 20 a night and play no defense like Harden,, and PJ3 and Lamb have lots of potential. Oh yeah, we have KD and Russ.

KC_Connection 10-28-2012 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 9055914)
We will see where OKC and Harden are in 3 years.

OKC is still a championship contender. Maynor is back, Kevin Martin like him or not can put up 20 a night and play no defense like Harden,, and PJ3 and Lamb have lots of potential. Oh yeah, we have KD and Russ.

Nobody's saying they're bad or suddenly future-less. They're just saying they took a step back by downgrading from a significant core piece. Kevin Martin isn't even half the player that Harden is.

okcchief 10-28-2012 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9055895)
And if Presti made this decision based on the small sample size of five NBA Finals games, he's a much worse GM than I think he is. But I don't think he did.

BTW, the fact that OKC started losing in the postseason when Harden started playing poorly should probably give you an inkling as to what his importance was to that team.

Of course he didn't make it off a small sample size. Every player for the Thunder with the exception of Durant, Westbrook and Collison played like junk in the finals. brooks did a poor job of managing the lineup in the finals. Im not putting the finals on Harden. im just saying he's not a max player. You are looking at a stat and not taking into account every game they play. Harden and Ibaka, for that matter, haven't been consistent enough through 82 games and playoffs to warrant max deals. Harden is a nice player and will continue to get better.

Maynor is back and very important to this team. Harden's role last year was a backup point guard more or less. In previous seasons he was asked to be a spot up shooter a lot more. Kevin Martin will be better in that type of role. PJ3 and Lamb also provide scoring potential. I believe they may take a step back initially, but by years end they'll be pretty tough.

Yes, OKC could have easily won the Finals LAST year, but the Lakers and Heat made significant moves THIS year. This roster needed to be tweaked to stay with them. It may not take effect immediately, but I'm ok with the hand they are sitting.

The bottom line is I was picking a Lakers/ Heat final before and after this.

Al Bundy 10-28-2012 07:56 AM

Warriors are going to be in the playoffs.

okcchief 10-28-2012 08:21 AM

I would like to point out that I am disappointed with this trade. I wanted to see these 3 guys win together. Harden was one of my favorite players, and is a really nice guy. It's almost like losing a family member. However, it is a business and Thunder got a lot in return for him. If it had to be done its a great deal.

This was a complete blindside. Harden talked about, sacrifice, not needing a max deal, playing with brothers, dynasty etc. Presti talked about doing everything he can to keep him here. So I pretty much swallowed my tongue when they flashed this up while watching the OU/ND game.

It sucks, but I do trust Presti. I know trusting your GM is a foreign concept around here. Except for the Lakers and Heat fans of course.

okcchief 10-28-2012 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Bundy (Post 9056150)
Warriors are going to be in the playoffs.

If Curry and Bogut can stay healthy I like your squad. I've been waiting for the Warriors and T-Wolves to turn the corner, but you both seem cursed.

Al Bundy 10-28-2012 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 9056194)
If Curry and Bogut can stay healthy I like your squad. I've been waiting for the Warriors and T-Wolves to turn the corner, but you both seem cursed.

I really liked the Harrison Barnes pick as well.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-28-2012 09:31 AM

Warriors, Bucs, and Royal fan. Wierd.

RealSNR 10-28-2012 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 9056194)

The Love injury is God's way of punishing a team that would load up on nothing but white players like we have.

We'll be fine with Derrick Williams, but still probably suck. It's not going to be fun.

Al Bundy 10-28-2012 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9056341)
Warriors, Bucs, and Royal fan. Wierd.

I know. But I was born and raised in Tampa. In the 70's and the 80's the Royals were always on TV and I rooted hard for them. The Warriors were the team I picked because everyone else in Tampa was either a Lakers or a Celtics fan.

DaKCMan AP 10-28-2012 09:53 AM

http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/o...2/acf7a0d0.jpg

okcchief 10-28-2012 10:53 AM

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--in...3Rpb25z;_ylv=3

RealSNR 10-29-2012 10:17 PM

Thread needs more asterisks in the title. Takes for ****ing ever to find.

I'm actually not too down on the Wolves this year. Rubio and Love will be out for only November, and they Wolves have a cushy soft schedule to open the season. They only have to worry about going 500 in that span.

Roy is healthy, the only question that needs to be answered is how long can he stay like that, and can he even be HALF as good as his former self.

Kirilenko looked REALLY good in the Olympics, and has been playing his ass off in preseason.

Health is the key, but if we get all our guys back at full strength by the end of the year, this is absolutely a 7th or 8th seed playoff team. I'm pretty excited.

KevB 10-30-2012 03:02 PM

Opening night tonight. I'm excited for the season to start, quite a few story lines to follow.

Any of you interested in going in on a CP fantasy basketball league? We'd be drafting after the season started, but I don't think that's a big deal. There's some passionate fans on this board (and many passionate against the NBA).....may be fun to have a league for those of us that care?

I'd set a rule that okcchief couldn't have Durant and Dak couldn't have LeBron. :)

BIG_DADDY 10-30-2012 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 9056412)

**** the Heat. Hope LeBron chokes on a ham samich.

GO LAKERS!!!!!!

dirk digler 10-30-2012 03:37 PM

Definitely pumped for tonight and should be a good matchup.

The Celtics revamped team will be a serious challenge to the Heat this year. With the additions of JET, Courtney Lee and Sullinger they will be alot more athletic than in years past.

Oh and I hope Rondo shows old fart Allen who is boss tonight

http://cdn.inquisitr.com/wp-content/...ajon-rondo.jpg

Titty Meat 10-30-2012 03:39 PM

NBA season is waaaaay too long. Last years was perfect.

dirk digler 10-30-2012 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9066430)
NBA season is waaaaay too long. Last years was perfect.

I agree and I enjoyed having games almost every night on TV. They will never go for a shorter season though, 42 games would be perfect and add a lot of drama.

RustShack 10-30-2012 05:26 PM

Kyrie Irving and Dion Waiters are going to be the best backcourt in the NBA soon, if not this year. Cavs just need to find them a good SF now, and maybe upgrade at C... but they can get by with Andy and Zeller.

Titty Meat 10-30-2012 05:33 PM

Lol stern ****ed up

ChiefsCountry 10-30-2012 05:43 PM

Ready to get this started. #3 for DWade and #2 for LeBron.

dirk digler 10-30-2012 06:11 PM

LET'S GET IT ON

dirk digler 10-30-2012 06:15 PM

Pierce feeling it

chiefzilla1501 10-30-2012 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 9066813)
Kyrie Irving and Dion Waiters are going to be the best backcourt in the NBA soon, if not this year. Cavs just need to find them a good SF now, and maybe upgrade at C... but they can get by with Andy and Zeller.

The Cavs are really close. I think next year, they could be a serious contender. They played this situation beautifully, in that they are essentially the OKC Thunder without some of the big names. Great supporting cast for a superstar. This offseason, there is going to be a fire sale of great players being shed by teams who want to avoid the new luxury tax. And Cleveland is in by far the best cap situation to take advantage of that.

Cleveland can probably grab 2 not just quality starters, but superstars next offseason with their cap situation. You add 2 superstars to that team, and that's a scary team.

RustShack 10-30-2012 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 9066972)
The Cavs are really close. I think next year, they could be a serious contender. They played this situation beautifully, in that they are essentially the OKC Thunder without some of the big names. Great supporting cast for a superstar. This offseason, there is going to be a fire sale of great players being shed by teams who want to avoid the new luxury tax. And Cleveland is in by far the best cap situation to take advantage of that.

Cleveland can probably grab 2 not just quality starters, but superstars next offseason with their cap situation. You add 2 superstars to that team, and that's a scary team.

Cavs drafted Irving #1, and Thompson #4 last year. Waiters #4 this year, and traded up to get Zeller in the first round too(was many projected as a top ten pick). Also have a few extra first round picks coming to us from various trades(and extra 2nds too). Plus we have a shit ton of cap space.

Shits gonna get real in Cleveland!

MIAdragon 10-30-2012 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 9066972)

Dont care how much money a small market team has, they have little to no chance to land superstars in the NBA.

RustShack 10-30-2012 06:32 PM

Having Waiters is just blowing Irvings game open! Lights out! Waiters is also looking real good for his first game. Great duo.

-King- 10-30-2012 06:33 PM

Good game so far.

RustShack 10-30-2012 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIAdragon (Post 9067013)
Dont care how much money a small market team has, they have little to no chance to land superstars in the NBA.

What about the LeBron James conspiracy theory that hes going back home to Cleveland when his contract expires? There has to be a reason they've neglected the SF position!

I know it wont happen.

ohiobronco2 10-30-2012 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 9067031)
What about the LeBron James conspiracy theory that hes going back home to Cleveland when his contract expires? There has to be a reason they've neglected the SF position!

I know it wont happen.

ROFL Not a ****ing chance. I do like Kyrie's game though. I hope we can make a run at a solid center if the offseason. Andy is serviceable, but we can use a talent infusion at 3-5 frankly.

RustShack 10-30-2012 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ohiobronco2 (Post 9067042)
ROFL Not a ****ing chance. I do like Kyrie's game though. I hope we can make a run at a solid center if the offseason. Andy is serviceable, but we can use a talent infusion at 3-5 frankly.

I agree. I think Tristan will be a good 4, but we need a 3 real bad. I think Zeller is a serviceable 5, and Andy is serviceable at the 4/5. But better starter quality at the 5 and especially 3 is needed.

ohiobronco2 10-30-2012 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIAdragon (Post 9067013)

That really depends on if you have another superstar on your team. Kyrie is a top 5 PG right now and he's damn close (if not already) to being mentioned in the same breath as Paul and Williams.

ohiobronco2 10-30-2012 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 9067050)
I agree. I think Tristan will be a good 4, but we need a 3 real bad. I think Zeller is a serviceable 5, and Andy is serviceable at the 4/5. But better starter quality at the 5 and especially 3 is needed.

Frankly, I think Andy is traded at the deadline. He will be a solid addition for a contender. Cleveland is really close though given their cap situation and abundance of picks. I hope Sacramento does well this year so we pickup their pick.

DaKCMan AP 10-30-2012 06:45 PM

It's raining 3's in Miami!

okcchief 10-30-2012 06:48 PM

I like Cleveland a lot as well. Definitely remind me of OKC 3 years ago.

I'm down for fantasy BB.

RustShack 10-30-2012 06:49 PM

Going into the fourth quarter, Irving has 25 points and Varejao has 21 rebounds. Gibson has 10 off the bench, it would be real nice if he finally lives up to his potential from like five years ago.. he was supposed to be money from 3 point land!

dirk digler 10-30-2012 06:49 PM

lol nice use of the n-word there

DaKCMan AP 10-30-2012 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 9067073)
lol nice use of the n-word there

Heard that too. :shake:

ohiobronco2 10-30-2012 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 9067072)
Going into the fourth quarter, Irving has 25 points and Varejao has 21 rebounds.

That's crazy. What a night for Andy.

dirk digler 10-30-2012 07:16 PM

Good first half for the Heat up 8.

dirk digler 10-30-2012 08:02 PM

****. The end of the quarters have been bad for the Celtics and great for the Heat.

RunKC 10-30-2012 08:03 PM

Ray Allen shakes everyone's hand on the C's except KG...because KG wouldn't even look at him. ****ing awesome.

KevB 10-30-2012 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ohiobronco2 (Post 9067051)
That really depends on if you have another superstar on your team. Kyrie is a top 5 PG right now and he's damn close (if not already) to being mentioned in the same breath as Paul and Williams.

Not sure you can say he's there yet, and only because PG is an incredibly strong position right now (assuming people are healthy). Paul, Rose, Westbrook, D. Williams, Rondo, Parker, Irving, Lawson, Nash ---- tough to even call a top five out of that group. In addition, knocking on the door you have Curry, Wall, Conley, Rubio, Lowry, Dragic, Holiday, and Jennings.

Don't get me wrong, Kyrie is already outstanding, and he's going to be in that top 5 discussion very soon. I just don't think he's been around long enough yet, nor does he have the playoff chops, that some of the others have.

KevB 10-30-2012 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9067276)
Ray Allen shakes everyone's hand on the C's except KG...because KG wouldn't even look at him. ****ing awesome.

Funny as hell, gave him a slap on the shoulder and KG didn't acknowledge him. KG is the ultimate, if you're not with us you're against us guy.

ArrowheadHawk 10-30-2012 08:27 PM

The Heat gonna repeat.

KevB 10-30-2012 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadHawk (Post 9067347)
The Heat gonna repeat.

Probably, but will be fun watching them against this Lakers squad in the finals. Two teams I really don't like, but the match-up is compelling.

dirk digler 10-30-2012 08:32 PM

Barbosa with a big night off the bench

ChiefsCountry 10-30-2012 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevB (Post 9067355)
Probably, but will be fun watching them against this Lakers squad in the finals. Two teams I really don't like, but the match-up is compelling.

Heat/Lakers Final would probablly get close to Jordan era ratings.

dirk digler 10-30-2012 08:42 PM

Well that sucked... Congrats again Heat you assholes

KevB 10-30-2012 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 9067368)
Barbosa with a big night off the bench

If I were a Boston fan, I'd be more disappointed in Green than happy about Barbosa.

ChiefsCountry 10-30-2012 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 9067399)
Well that sucked... Congrats again Heat you assholes

Hope you do well the rest of the year. Heat/Celtics in the Eastern Conference Finals are fun.

Chiefs=Champions 10-30-2012 08:47 PM

Wanted more from the new players. kg too. congrats heat and allen. hell of a team you have there..

RealSNR 10-30-2012 08:51 PM

Never done fantasy BB before, but if one's getting going, I'm in

dirk digler 10-30-2012 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevB (Post 9067404)
If I were a Boston fan, I'd be more disappointed in Green than happy about Barbosa.

meh I have never been a big Jeff Green fan. I never thought they should have traded for him in the first place

Mr_Tomahawk 10-30-2012 08:53 PM

Let's go Lakers.

dirk digler 10-30-2012 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9067408)
Hope you do well the rest of the year. Heat/Celtics in the Eastern Conference Finals are fun.

no doubt. Definitely the 2 best teams in the East but the Heat are just too damn good.

dirk digler 10-30-2012 08:59 PM

Lakers offense looks discombobulated

KevB 10-30-2012 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 9067443)
Lakers offense looks discombobulated

But you can see how easy offense is going to come for them at times. Gasol an excellent passer at the high post. Kobe and Nash are dead eye shooters when open. As good as they can be with the starters on the floor, they'll look equally bad when their bench comes in.