ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Raiders will finish ahead of the Chiefs next season (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272986)

Mother****erJones 05-12-2013 02:57 PM

KC will have a better record than Oakland easily

Rausch 05-12-2013 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9677459)
Hell no, hell ****ing no, hell mother ****ing no. Just no.

Some one cue the Tracy Morgan Gif.

I didn't (yeah I did) want to but you forced me...

http://queerty-prodweb.s3.amazonaws....an_blue_th.jpg

R8RFAN 05-12-2013 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 9677421)
lol

I hope that's not a fiber connection for real for real

Maybe some of that vdsl "fiber" that gets shot gunned over copper by u verse

Nope... I can buy faster here but why?

I don't game... Don't steal movies don't pirate software so I don't need 100 mb up and down

R8RFAN 05-12-2013 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9677364)
You won't win 1 game.

In fact, you won't get within 6 pts in either game...

I'm You're Huckleberry

Masterchief 05-12-2013 03:07 PM

Yea because the raiders...uhhh NO!!!

Ming the Merciless 05-12-2013 03:09 PM

Herpes is better than AIDS

fyi

Ming the Merciless 05-12-2013 03:11 PM

they will be within a couple games of each other....wallowing in low mediocrity

so, who gives a ****?

If we dont beat the raiders at home this season I am going to burn my Deron Cherry bobblehead

AussieChiefsFan 05-12-2013 03:16 PM

ROFL

Pasta Little Brioni 05-12-2013 04:31 PM

I've already tried to bet you.

I suggest a username bet this time. Faid get more wins you get control of my username which is still on it's cherry. Chiefs get more wins and I get yours.

I don't want to send you off for a year like my buddy Knowmo, so I prefer this

Pasta Little Brioni 05-12-2013 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 9677507)
they will be within a couple games of each other....wallowing in low mediocrity

so, who gives a ****?

If we dont beat the raiders at home this season I am going to burn my Deron Cherry bobblehead

Disagree. KC wins 9-11, Faid win 2-4.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 05-12-2013 04:33 PM

Seymour will be on special teams?

NWTF 05-12-2013 05:26 PM

With a last place schedule the Chiefs will finish 8-8 just to make sure they give up next years 2nd rounder to San Francisco. Unfortunately they will regress the following year.

The Raiders will finish about 3-13 and have a top 2 draft pick. One of those 3 wins will come at Arrowhead.

LoneWolf 05-12-2013 06:02 PM

I will bet sig control until the losers team actually wins a playoff game.

Dave Lane 05-12-2013 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9677204)
Ugly Duck is a Liberal sympathizer ... I will pound on your ass son and you know it.

I would take pleasure in using you as an example because I seriously can't think of anyone on this whole forum who is a bigger asshole...

Seriously... I'm You're Huckleberry

What about me I'll take it on this basis Chiefs are as good or better than Raiders and I win. Chiefs are Worse than the Raiders and you win. Now think of the fun you could have with my Avi.

R8RFAN 05-12-2013 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9677754)
I will bet sig control until the losers team actually wins a playoff game.

Dude.........

R8RFAN 05-12-2013 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9677758)
What about me I'll take it on this basis Chiefs are as good or better than Raiders and I win. Chiefs are Worse than the Raiders and you win. Now think of the fun you could have with my Avi.

you are putrid... Not interested

Chiefs Pantalones 05-12-2013 06:30 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BKGb-n5CAAEdZGs.jpg:large

Mother****erJones 05-12-2013 06:51 PM

^ ROFL

LoneWolf 05-12-2013 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9677759)
Dude.........

Is that a yes or no?

R8RFAN 05-12-2013 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9677811)
Is that a yes or no?

I just can't do that to you man.... That would go against every fiber of me trying to be a nicer person.

LoneWolf 05-12-2013 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9677812)
I just can't do that to you man.... That would go against every fiber of me trying to be a nicer person.

So you're trying to save me from myself and not just protecting yourself from sporting a Jamarcus Russell sig for the next 15 years?

Thanks, man. Good looking out.

R8RFAN 05-12-2013 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9677815)
So you're trying to save me from myself and not just protecting yourself from sporting a Jamarcus Russell sig for the next 15 years?

Thanks, man. Good looking out.

I just can't do it to you....

LoneWolf 05-12-2013 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9677817)

I appreciate it, but in all honesty I think I would have about a 2% chance of losing this bet. The Raiders as currently constructed are fighting the Jets for the title of least talented team in the NFL.

Mother****erJones 05-12-2013 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9677817)

Go sip your southern comfort queer

TEX 05-12-2013 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9676938)
I am not calling for a SB or Playoff year but who is in for Sig and Avatar bets with me next year?

I say the Raiders have equal or better record next year than the Chiefs..

I will take offers

No they wont. Bet KC wins at least 3 more games than Oakland.

Mr_Tomahawk 05-12-2013 08:00 PM

Evan Silva ‏@evansilva 3h
Report from #Raiders rookie camp: Tyler Wilson "looks like he belongs": http://www.ibabuzz.com/oaklandraider...rom-mini-camp/

LoneWolf 05-12-2013 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9677903)
Report from #Raiders rookie camp: Tyler Wilson "looks like he belongs": http://www.ibabuzz.com/oaklandraider...rom-mini-camp/

So Tyler showed up to rookie camp wearing an orange jump suit and was sporting a couple of teardrop tattoos under one eye? Glad he's fitting in.

Wildcat2005 05-12-2013 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9677903)

I take that to mean he is a huge loser as well

Jiu Jitsu Jon 05-12-2013 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 9677139)
keep fugging that chicken, you migh eventually have an egg.

Come on now, be honest. Manning knows that one more hit could be the end. I've seen when he sees a sack is imminent that he'll just take a dive to avoid the hit. Not that you can really blame him, I guess.

Jiu Jitsu Jon 05-12-2013 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9677915)
So Tyler showed up to rookie camp wearing an orange jump suit and was sporting a couple of teardrop tattoos under one eye? Glad he's fitting in.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wildcat2005 (Post 9677920)
I take that to mean he is a huge loser as well

KC: QB-T.Bray has a great shot to make the final 53

OAK: sources report following this w/end, it's not a stretch that QB-T.Wilson could outplay both QB's-T.Pryor & M.Flynn to start.

The difference is our Tyler may very well be starting for us, and your Tyler has a shot at making the roster.

The Bad Guy 05-12-2013 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 9676999)
With KC's QB situation that assumption isn't far off.

San Diego has a far worse situation on offense.

Rivers is fried. Their line is garbage and Matthews is made of glass.

San Diego honestly might be the worst team in the division. Oakland isn't far behind.

LoneWolf 05-12-2013 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jiu Jitsu Jon (Post 9677934)
KC: QB-T.Bray has a great shot to make the final 53

OAK: sources report following this w/end, it's not a stretch that QB-T.Wilson could outplay both QB's-T.Pryor & M.Flynn to start.

The difference is our Tyler may very well be starting for us, and your Tyler has a shot at making the roster.

If Tyler Wilson was playing for the Chiefs he would have no chance at starting this season. Bray and Wilson are about equal as far as prospect status goes. Bray is more physically talented, but Wilson is more mentally ready to play.

Jiu Jitsu Jon 05-12-2013 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9677947)
If Tyler Wilson was playing for the Chiefs he would have no chance at starting this season. Bray and Wilson are about equal as far as prospect status goes. Bray is more physically talented, but Wilson is more mentally ready to play.

You have to bear in mind that in Arkansas Wilson was running for his life on most of the plays. His offensive line was just utter shite. He was nearly always throwing on the run, or under pressure. Some think that if the whole Arkansas fiasco hadn't happened with Petrino he could have been a 1st round choice.

Gravedigger 05-12-2013 08:44 PM

I remember when I had my first beer.

Jiu Jitsu Jon 05-12-2013 09:44 PM

Hey R8ers, has anyone accepted your challenge yet?

Mother****erJones 05-12-2013 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jiu Jitsu Jon (Post 9678023)

Yes I have, haven't heard from him.

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-12-2013 10:00 PM

No way in the nine rings of hell do the Faid finish ahead of KC.
Posted via Mobile Device

Jiu Jitsu Jon 05-12-2013 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9678036)
No way in the nine rings of hell do the Faid finish ahead of KC.
Posted via Mobile Device

Because that would be RIDICULOUS.

Wildcat2005 05-12-2013 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9677941)
San Diego has a far worse situation on offense.

Rivers is fried. Their line is garbage and Matthews is made of glass.

San Diego honestly might be the worst team in the division. Oakland isn't far behind.

nah Oakland is the worst
They might have the worst collection of talent in the league
My guess is they have to be favorites to land Clowney or Bridgewater in next year's draft

You make fun of Matthews for being made of glass, yet Oakland has a glass man of their own in McFadden

Dave Lane 05-12-2013 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9677771)
you are putrid... Not interested

"I'm a coward" is quicker.

AussieChiefsFan 05-12-2013 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9677624)
Disagree. KC wins 9-11, Faid win 2-4.

Thus

Pasta Little Brioni 05-13-2013 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jiu Jitsu Jon (Post 9678023)

Plenty have and we are still waiting for Reighters balls to drop.

Fire us up another quality photoshop while we are waiting.

big nasty kcnut 05-13-2013 06:38 PM

i predict the chiefs will have a winning season this year and no i'm not a true fan i just doing a little research and i think we can win big this year.

Pasta Little Brioni 05-13-2013 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut (Post 9679536)
i predict the chiefs will have a winning season this year and no i'm not a true fan i just doing a little research and i think we can win big this year.

You taking Reighters bet, mr. nut?

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-13-2013 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut (Post 9679536)

5-11 at worst, 7-9 with a wildcard ass whipping at max.
Posted via Mobile Device

Tombstone RJ 05-13-2013 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9677171)
So when Manning goes down you have a replacement?

It's no longer if it's when

2 actually, both young.

Tombstone RJ 05-13-2013 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9677220)
Peyton Manning has always been a playoff choker, winning his only SB when his team carried him.

Now he's aging, and his arm loses strength through the grind of the season.

Enjoy SB pretender status.

lol, ok. I guess you're just a little bitter your team lost in the Manning sweepstakes. Oh wait a minute, you were never in the Manning sweepstakes.

Tombstone RJ 05-13-2013 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jiu Jitsu Jon (Post 9677927)
Come on now, be honest. Manning knows that one more hit could be the end. I've seen when he sees a sack is imminent that he'll just take a dive to avoid the hit. Not that you can really blame him, I guess.

every player is one play away from a career ending injury. Manning's neck is not the problem, it was the nerve regeneration that was the problem. He's no more likely to have an injury that will end his career than any other QB in the NFL.

RunKC 05-13-2013 10:53 PM

Broncos offense looks a lot better, but the defense got worse. They don't have a pass rusher to compliment Von like Doom did.
Champ is old and descending. Their safeties are nothing special.

Oh and Manning is a choke artist.

Tombstone RJ 05-13-2013 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9680672)
Broncos offense looks a lot better, but the defense got worse. They don't have a pass rusher to compliment Von like Doom did.
Champ is old and descending. Their safeties are nothing special.

Oh and Manning is a choke artist.

The Broncos will have a better defense than last year. The Broncos drafted a stud DT and a young DE with a lot of upside who was leading the NCAA in sacks before his injury. Plus the Broncos brought in Phillips who is a good pass rusher too. As for the safeties, I'm not worried about it as the overall secondary is solid and the Broncos have one of the best, if not the best CB corps in the NFL.

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-13-2013 11:02 PM

Donkey Decline: a debilitating illness we can all enjoy.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sofa King 05-13-2013 11:03 PM

does anyone give any kind of shit about the raiders anymore?

AussieChiefsFan 05-13-2013 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 9680707)
does anyone give any kind of shit about the raiders anymore?

The raiders? Were they that shitty team that no-one ever cared about?

Jiu Jitsu Jon 05-13-2013 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9679524)
Plenty have and we are still waiting for Reighters balls to drop.

Fire us up another quality photoshop while we are waiting.

You could say "please fire us up another quality photoshop", and it was MS paint.

Jiu Jitsu Jon 05-13-2013 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9680710)
The raiders? Were they that shitty team that no-one ever cared about?

And yet you comment on this thread...a Chiefs fan calling another team shitty. I don't know who is funnier, you or the trash talking Jaguar fan.

AussieChiefsFan 05-13-2013 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jiu Jitsu Jon (Post 9680720)
And yet you comment on this thread...a Chiefs fan calling another team shitty. I don't know who is funnier, you or the trash talking Jaguar fan.

Yeah that was part of the joke. But seriously, we've atleast MADE the playoffs a couple times in the past decade, yes we crap ourselves when we get there, but we get there.

AussieChiefsFan 05-13-2013 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jiu Jitsu Jon (Post 9680720)
And yet you comment on this thread

To be fair, this IS a chiefs board, and this IS a thread stating the Raiders will finish ahead of the Chiefs.

RunKC 05-13-2013 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 9680701)
The Broncos will have a better defense than last year. The Broncos drafted a stud DT and a young DE with a lot of upside who was leading the NCAA in sacks before his injury. Plus the Broncos brought in Phillips who is a good pass rusher too. As for the safeties, I'm not worried about it as the overall secondary is solid and the Broncos have one of the best, if not the best CB corps in the NFL.

So your rookie DT and Sun Belt conference pass rusher are gonna make up for Doom's production? :LOL:

Well we drafted a pass rusher who got 12 sacks in a small conference too...guess we're set like you guys!

RealSNR 05-13-2013 11:36 PM

R8ers and the turdtones

Sing the classics

Chris Meck 05-13-2013 11:38 PM

The Chiefs will pick up a wildcard at 10-6.

The Raiders will pick first overall at 2-14.

Chronic 05-14-2013 12:20 AM

There's nothing to suggest the Chiefs will win more than 5 games-

Remember how it was Haley's fault, before that it was Carl Peterson that ran this team into the toilet, then the whole ticket parade KC threw when they hired Pioli and how they were now going to become this dynasty the Pats of the Midwest??

Every year it's just another excuse

The Chiefs are 3-5 vs the Chargers and Raiders the last 4 years.. Alex frekin Smith and Andy Reid aint gonna catapult this team to 8 wins...

Reid had the so called "Dream Team" in Philly and barely managed to win 8 games and last year he pulled 4 wins outta his fat ass

How in the hell is he expected to come to a team with worse talent than he had in Philly and get them to win 8+ games?

I wouldnt count out Oakland actually winning more games than the Chiefs- They brought in some pretty good players in Free Agency on defense and had a pretty solid draft

AussieChiefsFan 05-14-2013 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chronic (Post 9680818)
How in the hell is he expected to come to a team with worse talent than he had in Philly and get them to win 8+ games?

I wouldnt count out Oakland actually winning more games than the Chiefs- They brought in some pretty good players in Free Agency on defense and had a pretty solid draft

These two lines are just.... comedy gold.

Jiu Jitsu Jon 05-14-2013 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Meck (Post 9680781)
The Chiefs will pick up a wildcard at 10-6.

The Raiders will pick first overall at 2-14.

We heard this last year, how the Chiefs would shock the world. We will stack the line to shut down Charles again and then you will see how Smith does without first tier talent around him.

Mav 05-14-2013 12:53 AM

Quote:

There's nothing to suggest the Chiefs will win more than 5 games-

Remember how it was Haley's fault, before that it was Carl Peterson that ran this team into the toilet, then the whole ticket parade KC threw when they hired ***** and how they were now going to become this dynasty the Pats of the Midwest??

Every year it's just another excuse

The Chiefs are 3-5 vs the Chargers and Raiders the last 4 years.. Alex frekin Smith and Andy Reid aint gonna catapult this team to 8 wins...

Reid had the so called "Dream Team" in Philly and barely managed to win 8 games and last year he pulled 4 wins outta his fat ass

Andy, did not sign those guys. Andy was not the end all be all of personnell. Joe Banner was. They went all in, and came up snake eyes. The chiefs team as constructed, is not WORSE than philly. All of the pieces that made that team the dream team, are gone. Nnamndi just signed a contract with a team for NO GUARANTEED money. Cullen Jenkins is going to be a back up d linemen with the giants, despite being their best corner, they didnt even keep DRC. Now, Andy reid did screw the pooch by trying to make an oline coach, his d coordinator, so thats on him. There is no such problem here, and there are proven pieces here. Not a bunch of free agents who think they have won games before they have played a down. Do people forget that with LESS talented teams this guy was the head coach of a team that went to FIVE STRAIGHT nfc title games?

AussieChiefsFan 05-14-2013 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jiu Jitsu Jon (Post 9680842)
you will see how Smith does without first tier talent around him.

You could be right about that. ABout Alex Smith not being amazing, not the part where we dont have talent

Quote:

We will stack the line to shut down Charles again
ROFL

Mav 05-14-2013 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jiu Jitsu Jon (Post 9680842)
We heard this last year, how the Chiefs would shock the world. We will stack the line to shut down Charles again and then you will see how Smith does without first tier talent around him.

Im a niners fan. There is just as much, if not more talent on this team on offense.

Dwayne Bowe is going to be the best receiver he has ever had. Jamaal Charles is every bit as good as Frank Gore in his prime, you guys have a lot of tight ends, a lot of receivers, play in a division DEVOID of defense.

Alex Smith is in a much better situation with regards to opponents, and surrounding cast on offense.

Jiu Jitsu Jon 05-14-2013 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9680846)
Im a niners fan. There is just as much, if not more talent on this team on offense.

Dwayne Bowe is going to be the best receiver he has ever had. Jamaal Charles is every bit as good as Frank Gore in his prime, you guys have a lot of tight ends, a lot of receivers, play in a division DEVOID of defense.

Alex Smith is in a much better situation with regards to opponents, and surrounding cast on offense.

Alrighty then, I'll be waiting, popcorn in hand to watch the Chiefs go to the Super Bowl with their talent-loaded roster. :popcorn:

Mav 05-14-2013 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jiu Jitsu Jon (Post 9680850)
Alrighty then, I'll be waiting, popcorn in hand to watch the Chiefs go to the Super Bowl with their talent-loaded roster. :popcorn:

I didnt say the chiefs, were more TALENTED THAN THE 49ERS. The 49ers have the most talented roster, in all of the league, based mostly on their defense.

Reading Comprehension some times goes a LONNNNNGGGGG WAY.

The 49ers offense with Alex Smith, is comparable, to the Chiefs. YOu cant see that?

Cant see that Dwayne Bowe, is the best Receiver alex smith will of ever had? Cant see how Jamaal Charles, is comparable to a frank gore of about 5 years ago?

Nahhhhhh

RealSNR 05-14-2013 01:17 AM

Quote:

Who? Who the **** did you bring in?

Did you bring in an Akeem Jordan and a Dunta Robinson? Hey, so did we! Also, we didn't lose anybody.

It's taken McKenzie TWO offseasons just to gut that sad sack of shit of a team in order to start from Square 1. You guys MIGHT be good in 3 or 4 years now that all the poisonous contracts have been mostly taken off the books and you actually have draft picks to work with. But I'm not expecting anything any time soon. Your team is going to largely resemble a freshly gutted and cleaned 2008 Chiefs. Expect their record to be about the same.

Chronic 05-14-2013 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9680858)
Who? Who the **** did you bring in?

Did you bring in an Akeem Jordan and a Dunta Robinson? Hey, so did we! Also, we didn't lose anybody.

It's taken McKenzie TWO offseasons just to gut that sad sack of shit of a team in order to start from Square 1. You guys MIGHT be good in 3 or 4 years now that all the poisonous contracts have been mostly taken off the books and you actually have draft picks to work with. But I'm not expecting anything any time soon. Your team is going to largely resemble a freshly gutted and cleaned 2008 Chiefs. Expect their record to be about the same.

As bad as they were- they beat the Chiefs 3 outta 5 times with that crappy team- that should tell you how talented the Chiefs are- Hell, the Raiders won what? the last 5 games in Arrowhead. And dont try and blame Matt Cassell and Romeo Crennel for losing to the Raiders the last 3 years-

It wasn't a "fluke" it's not a "bad day" when you lose 3 times outta 5..

Raiders have improved defensively- Mike Jenkins from the Cowboys, Tracey Porter and drafted DJ Hayden at CB's

Usama Young from the Browns at safety

Nick Roach from the Bears, Keven Burnett from the Dolphins and Sio Moore at LB's

Pat Sims from the Bengals, Vance Walker from the Falcons at DT and they brought in Jason Hunter DE from the Broncos who by the way beat out 1st rd pick Ayers for the starting DE position-

Good solid free agent pickups-

The Chiefs supposedly made the biggest splash last year and everybody here was screaming how they were gonna fight for the division title because they brought in Routt, Hillis, Winston and Boss.. hell, all were cut a year later- Chiefs went on to dominate the division by producing an amazing 2 wins

Al Bundy 05-14-2013 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9677785)

Warriors fans aren't shitbag Raiders fans. Raiders fans can't afford the tickets. Ohh and I see R8tard has pussed out again.

Chronic 05-14-2013 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Bundy (Post 9680897)
Warriors fans aren't shitbag Raiders fans. Raiders fans can't afford the tickets. Ohh and I see R8tard has pussed out again.

The Raiders sold out every home game in 2011 and were only blacked out once in 2012.. and even soldout their home closer when they were a 3-11 team

How many times were the Bucs blacked out ?

I'll tell you...

18 times outta the last 21 home games

You're the last fan of a team that needs to crack on any other teams stadium attendance

Pasta Little Brioni 05-14-2013 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 9680602)
2 actually, both young.

Assweiler sucks ass brah LMAO One dude on CP liked Dysert...so there's that I guess.

Pasta Little Brioni 05-14-2013 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 9680701)

You are filling in for MoBall2724 quite nicely I see. Douche on.

Pasta Little Brioni 05-14-2013 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chronic (Post 9680893)
As bad as they were- they beat the Chiefs 3 outta 5 times with that crappy team- that should tell you how talented the Chiefs are- Hell, the Raiders won what? the last 5 games in Arrowhead. And dont try and blame Matt Cassell and Romeo Crennel for losing to the Raiders the last 3 years-

It wasn't a "fluke" it's not a "bad day" when you lose 3 times outta 5..

Raiders have improved defensively- Mike Jenkins from the Cowboys, Tracey Porter and drafted DJ Hayden at CB's

Usama Young from the Browns at safety

Nick Roach from the Bears, Keven Burnett from the Dolphins and Sio Moore at LB's

Pat Sims from the Bengals, Vance Walker from the Falcons at DT and they brought in Jason Hunter DE from the Broncos who by the way beat out 1st rd pick Ayers for the starting DE position-

Good solid free agent pickups-

The Chiefs supposedly made the biggest splash last year and everybody here was screaming how they were gonna fight for the division title because they brought in Routt, Hillis, Winston and Boss.. hell, all were cut a year later- Chiefs went on to dominate the division by producing an amazing 2 wins

You basically just listed a bunch of turds LMAO

Chiefs Pantalones 05-14-2013 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chronic (Post 9680915)
The Raiders sold out every home game in 2011 and were only blacked out once in 2012.. and even soldout their home closer when they were a 3-11 team

How many times were the Bucs blacked out ?

I'll tell you...

18 times outta the last 21 home games

You're the last fan of a team that needs to crack on any other teams stadium attendance

LMAO

"sold out" should be used loosely as we all know that stadium wasn't sold out and hasn't been for a long ass time.

Chronic 05-14-2013 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9680935)
LMAO

"sold out" should be used loosely as we all know that stadium wasn't sold out and hasn't been for a long ass time.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ng-to-oakland/

Chronic 05-14-2013 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9680931)
You basically just listed a bunch of turds LMAO

If that's turd than the 2012 raiders defense was xtra turd

Bottom line is the Raiders swept the Chiefs twice in the last 3 years

Raiders record vs the Chiefs the last 3 years is 5-1

5 dash 1

That's all you need to know about the quality of talent on that Chiefs team

Pasta Little Brioni 05-14-2013 07:16 AM

Extremely poor coaching and shit QB will do the trick.

They now have the best coach in the division and a solid QB. Faid are facked.

big nasty kcnut 05-14-2013 07:17 AM

i 'm not taking the bet. i don't any wierd oakland taint on my profile.
Posted via Mobile Device