ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Alex Smith's Garbage MNF Showing Proves Chiefs Were Right to Get Rid of Him (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=318129)

WhiteWhale 10-12-2018 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claysexual (Post 13810191)
I look at it like this:

Alex Smith is 1/2 suck.
Matt Cassel is 2/3 suck.

Alex Smith and Matt Cassel are both fractions.

Does that help? Somewhat? :)

Yeah, I'm not defending Smith, I just think very lowly of Cassel. I think Damon Huard was better, and I still to this day I don't think he was a significant upgrade over shit Qb extraordinaire Tyler Thigpen.

Anyone could have won 10 games with the patriots that year. ANYONE. You could have won 10 games with the patriots that year Brady was injured. That was superstar OL/Moss/Welker offense.

WhiteWhale 10-12-2018 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smithandrew051 (Post 13810202)
I completely forgot about the Haily Mary off the crossbar from 30 yards. I had to watch that on YouTube. Freaking hilarious.

I'll never forget a pass against the Steelers.

Cassel rolled out, winded up and threw the ball as hard as he could. He throws this ridiculous turd floater ACROSS THE FIELD that was like 20 yards behind the WR and flopped like a duck.

I honestly don't remember if it was picked off, but it was the worst pass I've ever seen. Left handed Jake Plummer was shaking his head.

He just REALLY sucked at throwing a football, which is a big problem when you play quarterback.

Rivaldo 10-12-2018 08:51 PM

Is Deberg Kevin Kietzman's account?

And the other cat that believes Alex 'served his purpose' while here loool jfc

that purpose being 5 years of purgatory as a pretender, i guess

WhiteWhale 10-12-2018 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivaldo (Post 13810222)

5 years of Smith is a small price to pay for 15-20 years of Patrick Mahomes.

He kept the team afloat while they found an ELITE prospect rather than some desperation draft pick.

SAUTO 10-12-2018 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivaldo (Post 13810222)

Laugh out out out loud?

Rivaldo 10-12-2018 09:11 PM

and yikes

htismaqe 10-12-2018 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 13810214)

Cassel rolled out, winded up and threw the ball as hard as he could. He throws this ridiculous turd floater ACROSS THE FIELD that was like 20 yards behind the WR and flopped like a duck.

I honestly don't remember if it was picked off, but it was the worst pass I've ever seen. Left handed Jake Plummer was shaking his head.

He just REALLY sucked at throwing a football, which is a big problem when you play quarterback.

My daughter and I were at the Chiefs/Vikings game when Cassel attempted to throw the worst screen pass I've ever seen.

Before the game we saw some Chiefs and Vikes fans playing corn hole. One of the Chief fans was wearing a Cassel jersey so I turned to the guy in the Viking helmet and said "you're gonna win, #7 can't hit the broad side of a barn".

TinyEvel 10-13-2018 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eleazar (Post 13808065)
You should ask for Alex Smith to be your undertaker...

Pallbearer, buddy. Pallbearer. So he can let you down one last time.

PAChiefsGuy 10-13-2018 03:06 AM

He had a bad game. It happens. We all know what Smitty is and isn't by now and if you are trying to say he's garbage you are wrong. You can ask any NFL GM in the league what they think of Smitty and I don't think any of them would say he is trash. Slightly above average to average would be my guess at the most used answer.

Alex Smith did fine here. He helped turn this franchise around and helped get us our first playoff win in like 30-years. He did his job.

I don't think he was brought here to be the savior he was brought here to bring this franchise back to respectability while buying Reid and Dorsey time to find us a long-term solution at QB and that's exactly what happened.

New World Order 10-13-2018 04:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 13810474)
He had a bad game. It happens. We all know what Smitty is and isn't by now and if you are trying to say he's garbage you are wrong. You can ask any NFL GM in the league what they think of Smitty and I don't think any of them would say he is trash. Slightly above average to average would be my guess at the most used answer.

Alex Smith did fine here. He helped turn this franchise around and helped get us our first playoff win in like 30-years. He did his job.

I don't think he was brought here to be the savior he was brought here to bring this franchise back to respectability while buying Reid and Dorsey time to find us a long-term solution at QB and that's exactly what happened.

Give it up Mr. 1 td per game.

Your dream is over.

bsroyals54 10-13-2018 04:26 AM

I'd rather nail my dick to a burning building than watch Alex Smith Quarterback another game. Unless miraculously vs Patrick Mahomes in the Superbowl. Which is HIGHLY UNLIKELY given Smith's body of work

Rasputin 10-13-2018 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 13810214)

I remember when Cassel tried to be a hero at the end of a game and he chucked it deep and hit the goal post left upright like a kicker doinking a kick.

SAUTO 10-13-2018 08:32 AM

Quote:

This part of your post is wrong from what the turbo andy article says

RealSNR 10-13-2018 11:02 AM

Quote:

Yeah, I know exactly what all NFL GMs would say about Alex Smith. It's all the same ****ing thing. It's the exact same thing every pundit on TV says:

"Really nice guy... the best teammate you can find... hard worker... he is never the reason you lose the game..."

They never say shit about his actual QB-playing ability. They always have to start their assessments off with that, "He's a very nice guy" bullshit.

Mahomes is just as nice of a teammate as Alex Smith. He's always been that way, too. He didn't learn that shit from Alex. The difference is that NFL GMs and pundits will never start off their assessment with, "Well, he's a really nice guy..."

WhiteWhale 10-13-2018 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 13810484)
I remember when Cassel tried to be a hero at the end of a game and he chucked it deep and hit the goal post left upright like a kicker doinking a kick.

Yeah, a joke about his 30 yard failed hail mary was what led to that comment.

I've never seen a team try a hail mary from the opponents 30 yard line. I've sure as hell never seen a QB so inaccurate he couldn't drop it into the endzone from 30 yards out.

WhiteWhale 10-13-2018 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 13810669)
Yeah, I know exactly what all NFL GMs would say about Alex Smith. It's all the same ****ing thing. It's the exact same thing every pundit on TV says:

"Really nice guy... the best teammate you can find... hard worker... he is never the reason you lose the game..."

They never say shit about his actual QB-playing ability. They always have to start their assessments off with that, "He's a very nice guy" bullshit.

Mahomes is just as nice of a teammate as Alex Smith. He's always been that way, too. He didn't learn that shit from Alex. The difference is that NFL GMs and pundits will never start off their assessment with, "Well, he's a really nice guy..."

ROFL

Well, they also start with "He doesn't turn the ball over. He won't put your defense in bad spots"

Which I disagree with. 3 consecutive 3 and outs DOES put your defense in a bad position. Every****ing game with Alex, in either the first or second half, the team would only muster barely 100 yards. Frequently less.

Dude can't put together a complete game. If he throws for 200 yards and 2 TD's in the first half, you know a 38 yard 1 INT 2nd half is the encore. Then the opponent comes back and people dismiss it as "Goddamn defense, blowing a lead!" Yeah, like the 2 first downs and 84 total yards of offense in a 2nd half don't contribute to blown leads.

So ****ing annoying to me.

TimeForWasp 10-13-2018 11:09 AM

Both Grudens suck as coaches.

htismaqe 10-13-2018 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 13810681)
Which I disagree with. 3 consecutive 3 and outs DOES put your defense in a bad position. Every****ing game with Alex, in either the first or second half, the team would only muster barely 100 yards. Frequently less.

:clap::clap::clap:

He CONTINUOUSLY put the Chiefs defense in bad spots. They'd hold and hold and hold and hold and by the 3rd quarter, they were starting to get tired. That was ALWAYS the time that Smith would decide to square-dance into a sack, happy feet style, putting the defense right back on the field. OF COURSE they crumble at that point, who wouldn't?

Spott 10-13-2018 11:46 AM

Quote:

I asked Brett Veach, and he said he was garbage.

duncan_idaho 10-13-2018 11:57 AM

Quote:

Hey, one last time: Go chug some antifreeze with this take.

Andy Reid did his job. He could done it with Alex Smith or with a lot of much cheaper alternatives. They way overpaid and luckily were in position to nab Mahomes.

redfan 10-13-2018 12:56 PM

Although I thought the Chiefs overpaid, he was the right qb for the time. Now he plays for a different team, so I’m no longer concerned with him. If the Chiefs were to play his current team, then I would wonder how the Chiefs defense would play in relation to that team’s offense.

BigCatDaddy 10-13-2018 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redhed (Post 13810818)
Although I thought the Chiefs overpaid, he was the right qb for the time. Now he plays for a different team, so I’m no longer concerned with him. If the Chiefs were to play his current team, then I would wonder how the Chiefs defense would play in relation to that team’s offense.

As pointed out any number of cheaper alternatives would have provided a similar result. He was not the right QB at the right time... stupid way of thinking.

COchief 10-13-2018 03:38 PM

Some opinions from Redskins fans:

"So who the **** thought Smith was better than Cousins? Man they really know how to **** up the Qb position here in Washington. Smith can not carry an offense at all. He has no presence or big play ability to speak of. Now we're stuck with this noodle arm for the next few years."

"This team is still a goddamn embarrassment. What a bunch of ****ing losers. And I'm dead sober, not 1 beer. Gruden is a ****ing bum. That ****ing guy couldn't get a dog excited about a lamb bone. Him and Manusky are perfect for each other. We still suck.

Win a game, lose to the sorry ass Colts. Win a game, have a bye week, and still get ass pounded on national tv yet again. We will never win shit with this loser coaching us. 9-7 was our magical season."

"Could be they draft a QB to groom behind him for a couple years after this season. All I know for sure is that was the worst game of quarterbacking I've seen on this team in many years."

My Fave:

"I feel like Bruce Smith has been fingerblasting me for days."

Rivaldo 10-13-2018 03:57 PM

Smiff walking off the field with his head down last week, his signature leadership posture. lol he's such a vanilla, worthless POS. To his credit, he's a hustler, in that he didn't flame-out of the league like other abysmal 1st round QB selections. He came close. Had circumstances been a bit different in SF, he might not have been able to rebrand himself.

New World Order 10-13-2018 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 13810878)
As pointed out any number of cheaper alternatives would have provided a similar result. He was not the right QB at the right time... stupid way of thinking.

Yep. THere was absolutely no difference in qb play when Daniel and Foles stepped in for 3 games or so.

rico 10-13-2018 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 13811053)
Yep. THere was absolutely no difference in qb play when Daniel and Foles stepped in for 3 games or so.

0... If anything, the games were more fun to watch.

Rivaldo 10-13-2018 04:06 PM

Soren Petro pointed out that Fitzpatrick was available when the Chiefs committed to Smiff, and for significantly less money

stevieray 10-13-2018 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivaldo (Post 13811050)
Smiff walking off the field with his head down last week, his signature leadership posture. lol he's such a vanilla, worthless POS. To his credit, he's a hustler, in that he didn't flame-out of the league like other abysmal 1st round QB selections. He came close. Had circumstances been a bit different in SF, he might not have been able to rebrand himself.

Six different OC's is what screwed him, IMO.

Rivaldo 10-13-2018 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 13811061)
Six different OC's is what screwed him, IMO.

yeah.. that type of chaos prolly didn't help matters. He's not a victim though. Go play ball, mang

wat other guitarists do you like? :clap:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz5YczBKPYE

rico 10-13-2018 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivaldo (Post 13811059)
Soren Petro pointed out that Fitzpatrick was available when the Chiefs committed to Smiff, and for significantly less money

I wonder if those Fitz magic weeks did anything for his trade stock... I mean, I’ve seen teams fall for dumber shit...

Rivaldo 10-13-2018 04:25 PM

yeah, like the Skins trading for Smiff

What you're going through, Washington, must be frightening!

stevieray 10-13-2018 04:28 PM

4 Attachment(s)
[QUOTE=Rivaldo;13811070]yeah.. that type of chaos prolly didn't help matters. He's not a victim though. Go play ball, mang

wat other guitarists do you like? :clap:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz5YczBKPYE[/QUOTE.....

Rivaldo 10-13-2018 04:33 PM

oh yes Edward

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-5KR6I3Dho

Go on, move to it if you have to.

Rivaldo 10-13-2018 04:36 PM

And then they went and they voted you, Alex, least likely to succeed. I had to tell them, baby, you were noodle-armed with all you'd need!

FloridaMan88 10-13-2018 04:36 PM

Ladies and Gentlemen, PAChiefsGuy:

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 13261893)
I like TigeRRUppeRRcut... He is proving to be right about Alex 'Montana' Smith when all you idiots thought Alex was the problem.

As far as his trash talk, look in the mirror. You guys talked so much trash on me and him for simply having a different opinion I mean you can't expect TigeRRUppeRRcut or myself to be nice to you guys after all the insults you guys have said to us.

Karma is a b**ch isn't it?

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

stevieray 10-13-2018 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivaldo (Post 13811092)
oh yes Edward

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-5KR6I3Dho

Go on, move to it if you have to.

High School

Pablo 10-13-2018 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 13811098)

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

I'd forgotten all about the 'Montana' Smith shit.

LMAO

RunKC 10-13-2018 04:59 PM

We are in the golden age of Chiefs football and some of you guys still care about Alex.

He should be done. Gone. Completely erased from your memory bank.

It’s a new era guys. We just broke up with the average chick with flaws and are now somehow dating a ****ing model.

No time to look back.

Beef Supreme 10-13-2018 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 13810672)
Yeah, a joke about his 30 yard failed hail mary was what led to that comment.

I've never seen a team try a hail mary from the opponents 30 yard line. I've sure as hell never seen a QB so inaccurate he couldn't drop it into the endzone from 30 yards out.

We saw the "half mary" last year against dallas when Alex didn't have enough arm for a real try so Andy drew up a play to Tyreek that put him behind a bunch of blockers.

Discuss Thrower 10-13-2018 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 13810745)
Hey, one last time: Go chug some antifreeze with this take.

Andy Reid did his job. He could done it with Alex Smith or with a lot of much cheaper alternatives. They way overpaid and luckily were in position to nab Mahomes.

THIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSS

BigCatDaddy 10-13-2018 05:37 PM

Quote:

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Wow.. maybe the most wrong post in the history of wrong post.. What a ****ing idiot LMAO

Sandy Vagina 10-13-2018 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 13811122)
We are in the golden age of Chiefs football and some of you guys still care about Alex.

He should be done. Gone. Completely erased from your memory bank.

It’s a new era guys. We just broke up with the average chick with flaws and are now somehow dating a ****ing model.

No time to look back.

lol, so much of THIS.

Alex still in your blood is a slap to the face of your new, clearly superior QB.
Seriously.

BigCatDaddy 10-13-2018 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy Vagina (Post 13811244)
lol, so much of THIS.

<B>*Alex still in your blood is a slap to the face of your new, clearly superior QB.
Seriously.</B>

Read that again and ask yourself "Is it saying dumb shit like that why I got banned from 1 board and am the whipping boy of another?"

New World Order 10-13-2018 07:55 PM

Alex 'Montana' Smith

How delusional LMAO

BigCatDaddy 10-13-2018 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 13811287)
Alex 'Montana' Smith

How delusional LMAO

Was this the guy dating Gonzo?

SAUTO 10-13-2018 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 13811312)
Was this the guy dating Gonzo?

Wut?

PAChiefsGuy 10-13-2018 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 13811187)
Wow.. maybe the most wrong post in the history of wrong post.. What a ****ing idiot LMAO

You take nicknames way too seriously. That nickname was just a way to get under you Alex haters skin and it clearly worked. So you are actually the idiot for not realizing that.

I've moved on from Smitty. I don't care what he does with the Redskins. The post I made in this thread was the first one I've made about him since he left . You guys are the ones still obsessed with him, not me.

Move on.. He plays for another team that isn't even in the same conference as the Chiefs and now the Chiefs have Mahomes. You guys are like the guy who always talks about his ex even though he got a younger and hotter gf now.

It's pretty pathetic.

rabblerouser 10-13-2018 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 13810681)
ROFL

Well, they also start with "He doesn't turn the ball over. He won't put your defense in bad spots"

Dude can't put together a complete game. If he throws for 200 yards and 2 TD's in the first half, you know a 38 yard 1 INT 2nd half is the encore. Then the opponent comes back and people dismiss it as "Goddamn defense, blowing a lead!" Yeah, like the 2 first downs and 84 total yards of offense in a 2nd half don't contribute to blown leads.

So ****ing annoying to me.

Ah, so you've read some posts on chiefsplanet, too?

philfree 10-13-2018 09:02 PM

Actually it's Mahomes play that proves the Chiefs were right.

BigCatDaddy 10-13-2018 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 13811317)
Wut?

The chick with the big nose

rico 10-14-2018 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 13811333)
You take nicknames way too seriously. That nickname was just a way to get under you Alex haters skin and it clearly worked. So you are actually the idiot for not realizing that..

Ernahgerd!!! So much this!!! Getting pissy about a nickname is fricking idiotic, Squirrel Tits!!!

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-14-2018 09:03 AM

It does my heart wonderful to see so many posters righteously damning both Smith and his era, and I would ask you to consider this; if a mediocre, ultimately feeble-minded and scared QB helped bring about the first playoff win for this franchise in 150 years, then how noodle-brained, weak, and sad had this franchise become to allow a Smith-led team to become the baseline for "greatness" around here?

You see, I get it now. It's not about, "does Patrick win you the division/playoffs/Super Bowl".
It is instead about this:
"Does Patrick bring about a paradigm shift whereby through experience and confidence both the team/organization and fans believe they have every chance, every year, to accomplish those goals"?

And, do we expect or begin to expect, nay DEMAND a greater baseline?

Alex Smith was a $50.00 winning lottery ticket. Which is nice when you buy tickets at a regular interval and rarely win shit. Alex's fifty bucks will not however set you up for life.

I'm surprised that it had to take a QB of Mahomes status to open some eyes around here though. The proof was there the whole time, the whole league over. Did you have to see someone kicking ass in a Chiefs uniform to truly understand it? If so, that's incredibly sad. And it reminds me of why the Royals and Royals fans will never be taken seriously by the league:

"Man, that was sure was a great Championship"! "Sure was"! "Welp, I'll see you in the next 500 years"!

FloridaMan88 10-14-2018 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 13811333)
You take nicknames way too seriously. That nickname was just a way to get under you Alex haters skin and it clearly worked. So you are actually the idiot for not realizing that.

I've moved on from Smitty. I don't care what he does with the Redskins. The post I made in this thread was the first one I've made about him since he left . You guys are the ones still obsessed with him, not me.

Move on.. He plays for another team that isn't even in the same conference as the Chiefs and now the Chiefs have Mahomes. You guys are like the guy who always talks about his ex even though he got a younger and hotter gf now.

It's pretty pathetic.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/5706...itemid=9743895

Chris Meck 10-14-2018 10:04 AM

Trent Green>Alex Smith.

But really, you have to go all the way back to Montana to best either, and for only one season to be honest. And all the way back to Len Dawson before that.

But now we have Mahomes. Our wandering 40 years in the desert is finally over.

Hammock Parties 10-14-2018 10:21 AM

Look at what they are doing over at Extreme Skins already LMAO

http://d1bwi66z1iq552.cloudfront.net...0f571173e2.png

http://d1bwi66z1iq552.cloudfront.net...fae822b829.png

http://d1bwi66z1iq552.cloudfront.net...12ab415808.png

http://d1bwi66z1iq552.cloudfront.net...3922aaf8a1.png

rico 10-14-2018 10:26 AM

ROFL Have they allowed you to do your thing there or are they so ban-happy that they already banned Boba Fett? Shit, the ****ing mange is able to tolerate The Information Minister... totally Extreme Thinskins at that friggin place.

Hammock Parties 10-14-2018 10:38 AM

I only post a couple times a week so...so far so good.

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-14-2018 10:49 AM

Quote:

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

"ALEX SMIFF IS MUH QB"!( "bows up" his mighty, 130lb frame ).

Good god; Smiff was headed to the damaged goods outlet long before coming to KC, and it is a glaring damnation upon Chiefs fans that this broken shell of a QB was ever accepted by the fan base.

Thinking back to Reid's initial presser regarding Smiff, he flat-out said that he was "going to take Alex to the HOF". For real. And considering that Reid has NEVER since released any other such comments about any other player or situation, we can draw the conclusion that Reid was NOT engaging in Coachspeak, but was in fact bellowing the claims of a man who had gone to the Yugo dealership, and who had bought...the ****...IN.

Reid was this close to having the modern game pass him by prior to drafting Mahomes. Alex Smith was the last of the "old way" or interpretation of Reid's offense, the culmination of building that offense around the philosophy of QB's coming to the pros in the 2000's.
It's not just about the talent level of the QB, it's also about the shift that has occurred as college concepts have begun to be incorporated in to the pro game. That Reid now has a QB with both an abundance of talent AND familiarity with those concepts( performed at an amazingly high level ), gives Reid what he needs going forward in to this new era.

rico 10-14-2018 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13811953)
I only post a couple times a week so...so far so good.

Nice.

Eureka 10-14-2018 02:35 PM

Smith has the Redskins in 1st place in NFC East. He is what he is.

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-14-2018 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eureka (Post 13813026)

A big fish in a shitty, shitty pond. That won't last long though; everyone knows Smiff gonna' Smiff!

seamonster 10-14-2018 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eureka (Post 13813026)

The defensive line has the Redkins in 1st place. Smith has just gotten their star running backs decapitated with his floater screen passes and is working on getting the entire coaching staff fired with his mediocre output. He's an evil shit ass quarterback and a fraud perpetuated by Reids system.

Hammock Parties 10-14-2018 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seamonster (Post 13813886)
He's an evil shit ass quarterback and a fraud perpetuated by Reids system.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_tXsUbSYl_Y?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Molitoth 10-14-2018 06:00 PM

Lol, bill cowher just said Alex smith is having another great season.

duncan_idaho 10-14-2018 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 13813900)
Lol, bill cowher just said Alex smith is having another great season.

Oh, he’s totally Cowher’s kind of guy.

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-14-2018 06:15 PM

Smith is ANY D-coords "kind of guy".

Iceman02 10-15-2018 06:09 PM

Devils advocate here

Alex Smith beat the patriots and put up more points then mahomes.

Perineum Ripper 10-15-2018 06:15 PM

You spent the time to register and then find a thread last bumped yesterday, to then post that as your first post.

You should go find the nearest homeless camp, start jerking them off, until the entire camp busts a nut into your eyes, and then pray to whatever god you choose that you will go blind. So that nobody ever has to read the shit you decide needs to be typed out of the end of your cock massagers

Best22 10-15-2018 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iceman02 (Post 13820994)
Devils advocate here

ROFL

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=318205

New World Order 10-15-2018 07:14 PM

Quote:

Devils advocate here

We'd be 1-5 with Smith

ThaVirus 10-15-2018 08:15 PM

Quote:

Devils advocate here

Devil's advocate: Mahomes beat the Steelers and nearly scored as many points in one game as Alex did in three.

FloridaMan88 10-15-2018 08:29 PM

Quote:

Devils advocate here

Alex Smiff trying to win a shootout saddled with the Chiefs trash D last night (the Chiefs D had a healthy Eric Berry and Justin Houston vs. the Patriots last year) + injuries to the offensive line... that would not have ended well.

BigCatDaddy 10-15-2018 09:00 PM

Quote:

Devils advocate here

You are definitely advocating for the devil.

Molitoth 10-15-2018 09:04 PM

Quote:

Devils advocate here

Sorry, I couldn't keep you in the green.

Chiefspants 10-16-2018 11:41 AM

Quote:

Devils advocate here

Lis, Alex needs your support in Washington now - it's been a tough transition.