ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Tyreek Hill Audio Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=322569)

ARROW2 04-25-2019 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 14229824)
FAX THE ASTUTE asks the pertinent questions.

It's a set up.

He needs to file a restraining order against that crazy ****ed up bitch AND her crazy ****ed up family.

Facts, finally someone gets it. I wonder how all of you holier than though mofos would look if someone recorded your private arguments. Yeah. That's what I thought.

BigRedChief 04-25-2019 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 14229769)
The shit was over, he was never named and wasn't charged with shit. Another case of a non black woman saying something against a black.man and it's taken as evidence and fact. It's illegal to tape someone without their knowledge and he didn't admit shit.

come on man, this isn’t a black/white thing. Shit like this happens between all people and couples.

God of Thunder 04-25-2019 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 14229838)
So ... am I reading this thread right?

A bunch of Planeteers think this tape (as presented here) is evidence of child abuse?

Even damning evidence?

FAX

This tape was recorded by the girlfriend and given to a friend for insurance purposes. The DA did not have this recording yesterday, but was made aware of it today. There is CONSIDERABLE more tape than what is shown here. It's 11 minutes long.

Kyle DeLexus 04-25-2019 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 14229678)
My mom used to use a belt on me. Whenever I bring it up, she always says "just once", but it was really quite a few times. Not that I think she abused me or anything. I just think it's funny when she acts like she just did it once.

Did she do it when you were 3? Did she punch you in the arm to the point the bone broke?

TEX 04-25-2019 06:57 PM

Quote:

A bunch of Planeteers think this tape (as presented here) is evidence of child abuse?

Even damning evidence?

FAX

Yes. And IF you dare question it, you will be trampled by the herd.

ARROW2 04-25-2019 06:57 PM

Quote:

Even damning evidence?

FAX

The people who do never liked him and probably have his jersey and celebrated when no charges were filed. Thus could be another public lynching based on NO evidence.

Kman34 04-25-2019 06:58 PM

Quote:

Even damning evidence?

FAX

I'm afraid Mr Fax... that the NFL will..

ARROW2 04-25-2019 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 14229847)
come on man, this isn’t a black/white thing. Shit like this happens between all people and couples.

I smell bullshit. I know it when I see it

FAX 04-25-2019 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 14229821)
Not clear at this time.

Really?

That's damn odd. Months of investigation, SOP interviews with family and friends, and then this gets made public?

And after Baldy Upforelection said that "nothing" can be discussed regarding the ongoing CPS investigation due to legalities regarding child protection?

And this just shows up at the TV station? Out of the blue?

Some "friends" Baby Mama has there ...

FAX

TEX 04-25-2019 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 14229843)
:loser:

:stupid:

patteeu 04-25-2019 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyle DeLexus (Post 14229850)
Did she do it when you were 3? Did she punch you in the arm to the point the bone broke?

Nope

Discuss Thrower 04-25-2019 07:00 PM

Not that I want to defend what looks like a child abuser here, but why didn't Espinal give the authorities her recording at the outset of any sort of investigation?

Mulliganman 04-25-2019 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 14229720)
He's a moron for getting back with her. I knew some more shit would come up and she would be in the middle of it.

Chief has been pining for something to go on with Hill so he wouldn’t be on the team since he was drafted. It is terrible if Hill abused the child and he certainly should not be defended and deserves any punishment that may come his way. However, it is disappointing to say the least to appear to revel in what it looks like may be coming. Putting aside all legal and morality issues of this aside, it sucks beyond words as a fan to be going through this a second time in less than a year after being so close to a potential title after all the heartbreaks. Maybe it’s not like it’s coming off, but to me that is how I am perceiving it. As a fan, I am sickened by Hill if he beat his child but am still devastated as a fan. I think we should be able to discuss any horrific details here about the situation. But, it’s not a day to celebrate as a fan. It’s also not a day to celebrate that a father may have abused his own child.

FAX 04-25-2019 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 14229857)
Yes. And IF you dare question it, you will be trampled by the herd.

LOL ... Thanks for the warning ...

But, I don't fear no herd.

I have experimental voodoo on my side.

FAX

DrunkBassGuitar 04-25-2019 07:01 PM

It's all a set up!

Which is why DFS removed the kid from the house and the child is not in the custody of either parent, because nothing happened.

Jmart 04-25-2019 07:01 PM

Can't believe we are losing two of our "Big Three" this is typical Chiefs luck when we have our best chance at a ring in all the years I have been a fan. Good thing Mahomes is young and we have time to build the team back. I am confident if we would have had Hunt we would have made and won the Super Bowl.

Ken Bone 04-25-2019 07:02 PM

Did Tyreek get a hold of the CP server?

SAUTO 04-25-2019 07:03 PM

Quote:

Even damning evidence?

FAX

his threatening of her isthe most damning thing to me

UChieffyBugger 04-25-2019 07:04 PM

Quote:

Even damning evidence?

FAX

Sadly minorities are "guilty" until proven innocent in many American's eyes. And this will never change. She recorded him and made accusations which he denied. But hey, the mob party has formed and they want blood. I just pray the Chiefs are smarter today than they were with Kareem. Show some guts and weather the storm because the only team who loses here is us, no-one else. and the same biased hypocrites will turn around and cry when Tyreek signs with another team and we lose in the playoffs AGAIN.

patteeu 04-25-2019 07:05 PM

Good thing the Chiefs canceled the draft party.

BigRedChief 04-25-2019 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 14229864)
I smell bullshit. I know it when I see it

probably. But it’s not a white person taking down a black person because of the color of their skin.

Redbled 04-25-2019 07:07 PM

Give him an indefinite suspension and deal him to the highest bidder. We should have done that with Hunt. Bet we could get what Pitt got for Brown.

ARROW2 04-25-2019 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger (Post 14229899)
Sadly minorities are "guilty" until proven innocent in many American's eyes. And this will never change. She recorded him and made accusations which he denied. But hey, the mob party has formed and they want blood. I just pray the Chiefs are smarter today than they were with Kareem. Show some guts and weather the storm because the only team who loses here is us, no-one else. and the same biased hypocrites will turn around and cry when Tyreek signs with another team and we lose in the playoffs AGAIN.

Exactly!!!

UChieffyBugger 04-25-2019 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 14229893)

You really took that seriously? "And you should be terrified of me too bitch that's why you can't keep a fucking man"....THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE so It's not even to be taken seriously imo. I think he meant "You should be terrified of me leaving you", hence the "can't keep a man" line but hey, people have made up their minds and clearly aren't prepared to budge.

Mama Hip Rockets 04-25-2019 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin (Post 14229718)
Has anybody thought that maybe his kids an asshole and needs an ass whoopin.

WTF, man? He's three years old.

kcpasco 04-25-2019 07:09 PM

He didn’t really admit to anything on that audio. He didn’t deny it either though which doesn’t look well. I’m just gonna blame it on “because Chiefs”.

ARROW2 04-25-2019 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 14229915)
probably. But it’s not a white person taking down a black person because of the color of their skin.

I said non black. She will get white girl benefit of the doubt privileges. We all know how it works. I wish it wasn't true but it is what it is.

TwistedChief 04-25-2019 07:09 PM

Quote:

The most damning is her saying she covered for him in front of the DFS guy. This was of course before the investigation began in earnest so safe to say she did the same in front of the DA. So, potential perjury and embarrassment that she looks like she covered up the abuse of her child. And then, the flip.

007 04-25-2019 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 14229901)
Good thing the Chiefs canceled the draft party.

Don't know why people keep saying this. The draft party is Saturday this year. Nothing has been cancelled.

TEX 04-25-2019 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 14229870)
Not that I want to defend what looks like a child abuser here, but why didn't Espinal give the authorities her recording at the outset of any sort of investigation?

Schefter said that she gave it to her girlfriend to keep for protection, or something like that. Her girlfriend gave it to KCTV.

Mulliganman 04-25-2019 07:11 PM

Quote:

Agreed from what we have heard. It’s impossible to know at this point, but I would think they would release what was most damning if not releasing the whole tape at once. But, who knows.

He’s suspended at the very least for that. It sure make him look like a real winner as a human being.

ARROW2 04-25-2019 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger (Post 14229934)
You really took that seriously? "And you should be terrified of me too bitch that's why you can't keep a ****ing man"....THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE so It's not even to be taken seriously imo. I think he meant "You should be terrified of me leaving you", hence the "can't keep a man" line but hey, people have made up their minds and clearly aren't prepared to budge.

I know its sad and I can see right through all of these hypocrites and closet racists. It is what it is.

Chiefnj2 04-25-2019 07:11 PM

Quote:

She had 50 million reasons to cover up

Mulliganman 04-25-2019 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 14229941)
The most damning is her saying she covered for him in front of the DFS guy. This was of course before the investigation began in earnest so safe to say she did the same in front of the DA. So, potential perjury and embarrassment that she looks like she covered up the abuse of her child. And then, the flip.

Yes, but I think he was just pointing out as it pertains directly to Tyreek.

UChieffyBugger 04-25-2019 07:12 PM

THE ONE THING FOLKS SHOULD CONSIDER IS IF THE CHIEFS DECIDE TO STICK BY TYREEK THEN ANY NEW CONTRACT AFTER THE STORM HAS PASSED WOULD BE WAY BELOW WHAT WAS TALKED ABOUT BEFORE. AND I HONESTLY THINK IF THE TEAM SUPPORT HIM NOW THE CLUB WOULD BENEFIT IN THE LONG RUN.

FAX 04-25-2019 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by God of Thunder (Post 14229849)
This tape was recorded by the girlfriend and given to a friend for insurance purposes. The DA did not have this recording yesterday, but was made aware of it today. There is CONSIDERABLE more tape than what is shown here. It's 11 minutes long.

Thanks, Mr. God of Thunder ...

We can assume that if there was more salacious content, they would have aired that part, right? I mean, only an idiot producer would hold back the most controversial and/or damning sections of audio. (Naturally, for the informed public's enjoyment, of course ... and not saying they don't have idiots on staff.)

As someone said, the "optics" (I hate that term) certainly suck. It conveys to the listener an unsettling impression of a terribly immature and dysfunctional relationship. Tyreek sounds absolutely pussy whipped here.

It also makes the kid look like a whiney little bitch ... "Mama ... daddy's mean!". Wow ... Damien indeed.

FAX

DrunkBassGuitar 04-25-2019 07:13 PM

It is far more likely that this is the result of a conspiracy to take down Tyreek Hill than it is a man who punched his pregnant girlfriend having issues with anger and domestic violence

God of Thunder 04-25-2019 07:13 PM

https://www.kctv5.com/news/investiga...14b78938f.html

Keep in mind the DA DID say a crime had occurred. This tape may allow them to piece more together.

ARROW2 04-25-2019 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 14229960)
She had 50 million reasons to cover up

OK, so why bring out an audio now then? Maybe they were about to blow the whistle on her. Who knows? Protection? From WHAT?!!!

PAChiefsGuy 04-25-2019 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcpasco (Post 14229936)
He didn’t really admit to anything on that audio. He didn’t deny it either though which doesn’t look well. I’m just gonna blame it on “because Chiefs”.

That's true which is why charges weren't pressed but it's pretty obvious what he was doing. He's got anger issues and probably gets off on beating up those who cant defend themselves like women and children.

BigRedChief 04-25-2019 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 14229939)
I said non black. She will get white girl benefit of the doubt privileges. We all know how it works. I wish it wasn't true but it is what it is.

I’m treated differently in my neighborhood. I get there are unwritten rules. But I’m not buying it’s a race issue.

God of Thunder 04-25-2019 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 14229972)

We can assume that if there was more salacious content, they would have aired that part, right? I mean, only an idiot producer would hold back the most controversial and/or damning sections of audio. (Naturally, for the informed public's enjoyment, of course ... and not saying they don't have idiots on staff.)

As someone said, the "optics" (I hate that term) certainly suck. It conveys to the listener an unsettling impression of a terribly immature and dysfunctional relationship. Tyreek sounds absolutely pussy whipped here.

It also makes the kid look like a whiney little bitch ... "Mama ... daddy's mean!". Wow ... Damien indeed.

FAX

The kid is 3......and you're calling him a whiney little bitch?

Redbled 04-25-2019 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 14229976)
OK, so why bring out an audio now then? Maybe they were about to blow the whistle on her. Who knows? Protection? From WHAT?!!!

Someone didn't want to take the risk before but now wanted to make sure he didn't get away with it is my bet.

FAX 04-25-2019 07:17 PM

Quote:

Uh ... not engaging in argumentative behavior or offering any disrespect here, Mr. Discuss Thrower ...

But how did you extrapolate "child abuser" from this tape?

Do you have more information?

FAX

ARROW2 04-25-2019 07:17 PM

Quote:

FAX

Spoiled brats have told their parents they hate them after being told no to something for the first time in their lives. This is bullshit

UChieffyBugger 04-25-2019 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 14229956)
I know its sad and I can see right through all of these hypocrites and closet racists. It is what it is.

Be careful my friend, many folks on this forum don't like the truth being told. I just pray the Chiefs aren't stupid enough to bow to the prejudice hounds demands. The media personnel and most of the fans calling for Tyreek's head are not minorities, which I guess is no surprise.

TEX 04-25-2019 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redbled (Post 14229993)
Someone didn't want to take the risk before but now wanted to make sure he didn't get away with it is my bet.

Seems likely, based on how the DA's presser went yesterday.

Chief Northman 04-25-2019 07:18 PM

Quote:

FAX

What a shit take. Lay off the meth.

ARROW2 04-25-2019 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redbled (Post 14229993)

So you act all phony and walk hand in hand into court? Slimy

mdchiefsfan 04-25-2019 07:18 PM

What’s interesting to me is that she is the only one aware that a recording is being made. She could be steering this convo to provide a convo worth recording, so to speak. If she is saying some things Hill knows is a lie to avoid self-incrimination, Hill could get frustrated and the argument escalates.

Her ability to set the tone of the convo, as well as cut the feed at her convenience, make me iffy given their history.

SAUTO 04-25-2019 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger (Post 14229934)
You really took that seriously? "And you should be terrified of me too bitch that's why you can't keep a ****ing man"....THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE so It's not even to be taken seriously imo. I think he meant "You should be terrified of me leaving you", hence the "can't keep a man" line but hey, people have made up their minds and clearly aren't prepared to budge.

He beat her and choked her...

ARROW2 04-25-2019 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 14230004)
Seems likely, based on how the DA's presser went yesterday.

So bring the shit out from jump street then.....

Sassy Squatch 04-25-2019 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 14230016)
He beat her and choked her...

You're just a goddamned racist.

jd1020 04-25-2019 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan (Post 14230010)
What’s interesting to me is that she is the only one aware that a recording is being made. She could be steering this convo to provide a convo worth recording, so to speak. If she is saying some things Hill knows is a lie to avoid self-incrimination, Hill could get frustrated and the argument escalates.

Her ability to set the tone of the convo, as well as cut the feed at her convenience, make me iffy given their history.

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images...OC_400x400.jpg

DaFace 04-25-2019 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by God of Thunder (Post 14229975)
https://www.kctv5.com/news/investiga...14b78938f.html

Keep in mind the DA DID say a crime had occurred. This tape may allow them to piece more together.

I ask this as a genuine question:

Is this actually admissible? I know laws are weird about secretly recording someone.

ARROW2 04-25-2019 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan (Post 14230010)

Bingo again!!!! Open your EYES folks...

TwistedChief 04-25-2019 07:20 PM

Quote:

FAX

Fax, I might disagree with you on a lot of things, but I typically respect your views.

You just referred to a 3-year-old kid who is a victim of abuse as a "whiney (sic) little bitch." And then used your "Damien" term again for the kid which smacks of veiled racism.

You always made a point of saying that you cared about the child and that was important to you. How do you square your alleged concern with the child with your language used above?

Genuine question. You can respond in flowery language with mellifluous terms and I promise I'll be able to follow along.

mdchiefsfan 04-25-2019 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 14230023)

ROFL

TwistedChief 04-25-2019 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 14230025)
I ask this as a genuine question:

Is this actually admissible? I know laws are weird about secretly recording someone.

Nope, probably not. But it's created a huge issue for her personally and she's no longer defending him in hopes of his receiving the 100mm extension.

Was there another reason you think she was covering for him?

Discuss Thrower 04-25-2019 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 14229952)
Schefter said that she gave it to her girlfriend to keep for protection, or something like that. Her girlfriend gave it to KCTV.

So the media was going to protect her and her kid.. and not the police?

FAX 04-25-2019 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by God of Thunder (Post 14229981)
The kid is 3......and you're calling him a whiney little bitch?

Uh ...

Just did. Yep. A 3-year-old whiny little bitch with demonic propensities.

Typically, these eldrich incarnated kids "appear" to be 3 or 4 years old or whatever. When, in point of fact, the spirit in control could have existed for thousands of years ... and probably has.

I know it's confusing.

FAX

ROYC75 04-25-2019 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 14229664)
Why now after it was announced that no charges are being filed? Why not during this so called investigation. That's some slimy shit and still doesn't prove shit.

This is what's confusing, why now? Unless they were going to try and work through this, keep his career in tact and then got into another fight today?

Nothing to convince him on unless the investigation is opened back up and he charged on her testimony.

So he is done,the case will be opened,NFL will suspend him until the case is settled and then act on it.

Here we go , best available WR in Rd 2!

Sassy Squatch 04-25-2019 07:23 PM

FAX seems to have bought the remaining stash of what eDave was hitting.

Chiefnj2 04-25-2019 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 14229976)

Maybe the friend released it once the DA said not enough evidence

ARROW2 04-25-2019 07:24 PM

I just listened to this bullshit She is clearly trying to set him up and paint a picture of him as a bad father, which is bullshit. You never told your kid to stop crying? 3 year olds cry, doesn't mean they are terrified. She is trying to get him to admit the shit. I'm telling you SHE AIN'T SHIT!!!! If the Chiefs fall for this bullshit...……..I'm gonna be pissed off.

Mama Hip Rockets 04-25-2019 07:24 PM

Quote:

Even damning evidence?

FAX

He didn't deny anything when she was talking about him punching the kid in the chest and whipping him with a belt. In fact, he simply responds with, "Okay, so what about you? What you gonna do?"

Do you not consider punching a three-year-old child and whipping him with a belt to be child abuse?

Marcellus 04-25-2019 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 14230052)
FAX seems to have bought the remaining stash of what eDave was hitting.

I cant argue.

kcpasco 04-25-2019 07:25 PM

The only damning evidence on that audio is Crystal admitting to have covered up a crime. Like TwistedChief said it could be enough for the prosecution to apply pressure on her now to come clean.

But it could have been illegally obtained. I dunno, **** football.

FAX 04-25-2019 07:25 PM

Quote:

I must have completely missed that part, Mr. SAUTO.

I'll have to listen again ... It's his voice threatening her on this tape? Like ... near the end, or something?

FAX

jd1020 04-25-2019 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 14230059)
I just listened to this bullshit She is clearly trying to set him up and paint a picture of him as a bad father, which is bullshit. You never told your kid to stop crying? 3 year olds cry, doesn't mean they are terrified. She is trying to get him to admit the shit. I'm telling you SHE AIN'T SHIT!!!! If the Chiefs fall for this bullshit...……..I'm gonna be pissed off.

Have you ever been directly accused of punching your child in the chest when he/she is crying and pulled a "What about you?" card?

ARROW2 04-25-2019 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 14230055)
Maybe the friend released it once the DA said not enough evidence

Again, why sit on the shit? Just like someone sat on that tape of Kareem getting spit on and slapped....I saw "brutal attack", clicked on it and said, "That's it?" I'm telling you, Tyreek needs to RUN from this crazy bitch, football or not. Seriously!!!!

ARROW2 04-25-2019 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 14230069)
Have you ever been directly accused of punching your child in the chest when he/she is crying and pulled a "What about you?" card?

Again, evidence please....or Shut the F up

Brewski 04-25-2019 07:28 PM

There are things more important than football. Cut this trash already.

jd1020 04-25-2019 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 14230080)
Again, why sit on the shit? Just like someone sat on that tape of Kareem getting spit on and slapped....I saw "brutal attack", clicked on it and said, "That's it?" I'm telling you, Tyreek needs to RUN from this crazy bitch, football or not. Seriously!!!!

If she's the crazy one in the relationship does that make the one who punched her in the stomach when she was pregnant sane?

DrunkBassGuitar 04-25-2019 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mama Hip Rockets (Post 14230061)
He didn't deny anything when she was talking about him punching the kid in the chest and whipping him with a belt. In fact, he simply responds with, "Okay, so what about you? What you gonna do?"

Do you not consider punching a three-year-old child and whipping him with a belt to be child abuse?

It's a rationalization because Hill is a very good WR. If Hill sucked they would clearly see the abuse.

Cosmos 04-25-2019 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ARROW2 (Post 14230059)

Reek?

mdchiefsfan 04-25-2019 07:31 PM

Hypothetical: Tyreek, being cleared from all charges, decides to leave to avoid a toxic relationship to avoid future problems. Tape gets released.

jd1020 04-25-2019 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan (Post 14230128)
Hypothetical: Tyreek, being cleared from all charges, decides to leave to avoid a toxic relationship to avoid future problems. Tape gets released.

Changes nothing about the past. Should have left the relationship after the first **** up.

George Liquor 04-25-2019 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger (Post 14229899)

Shut up, reerun.

In58men 04-25-2019 07:33 PM

Damn, I’m kind of thinking Hill should go.

I heard the tape. That’s terrible.