ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs CBS: The Bills are the team no one, including the Chiefs wants to see in the playoffs (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=336039)

Chris Meck 01-04-2021 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daquix (Post 15442506)
Allen has never had a problem reading defenses or going through progressions.

His issue was anticipation throws and accuracy.

and absolutely shitting his pants in the play-off game last year.

Like melted down completely.

That's his postseason legacy until it's not.

Don't come here, where Mahomes had 3 comeback victories to win a world championship and talk that smack.

MahomesMagic 01-04-2021 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daquix (Post 15442506)
Allen has never had a problem reading defenses or going through progressions.

His issue was anticipation throws and accuracy.

Any NFL QB can go through a progression with enough time. The issue is at NFL speed. Allen has slow eyes compared to other NFL QBs.

It's why Daboll threw out his Patriot way playbook after Allen got injured his rookie year.

Chiefs lied to Allen presnap and it caused just enough of a delay to totally mess up your passing offense.

FloridaMan88 01-04-2021 11:35 AM

The bottom line is the Bills would need to win two playoff games to even have a chance at playing the Chiefs.

Also there is the inconvenient fact that the Bills are 1-2 against AFC playoff teams... including two ugly losses to Tennessee and the Chiefs when Josh Allen looked like garbage.

When you are relying on a sweep of a crappy Faketriots team as an example of supposedly being ready to win big games then your resume is short on winning big games.

diqlix 01-04-2021 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 15442511)
There wasn't really a reason from the first game that you could point and say "Buffalo could win the second."

There just wasn't. It was complete domination. Agreed?

It was 23-17 with 5 minutes left.

I suppose that could be considered complete domination by some.

Lzen 01-04-2021 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 15442461)
He posted 20 times in 2014 when we beat them in Buffalo. Then he disappeared for 6 years.

Hmmm...interesting. I'd be curious to know how many of those posts were before, during, or after that game. :hmmm:

carcosa 01-04-2021 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daquix (Post 15442549)

Did you watch the game

diqlix 01-04-2021 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahomesMagic (Post 15442530)
Any NFL QB can go through a progression with enough time. The issue is at NFL speed. Allen has slow eyes compared to other NFL QBs.

It's why Daboll threw out his Patriot way playbook after Allen got injured his rookie year.

Chiefs lied to Allen presnap and it caused just enough of a delay to totally mess up your passing offense.

That’s just not true. But you continue to say the lie as if it is.

Allen releases the ball on average in 3.0 seconds this year. Mahomes average is 2.9 seconds.

Last year is was 2.82 for Mahomes and 2.85 for Allen.

In other words, Allen is processing and throwing within ten hundredth of a second of Mahomes.

i’m taking through siri while driving so I apologize for any spelling or formatting errors.

diqlix 01-04-2021 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carcosa (Post 15442552)
Did you watch the game

I did.

Chiefs ran all over them and bitch slapped the defense.

Pushead2 01-04-2021 11:47 AM

I'll never understand why users (old and new) during the playoffs go onto other message boards and subreddits just to post.

I'll never get it. I could give two shits about your team or any other team that isn't the Chiefs - no offense.

I might be the minority, but that's just me.

MahomesMagic 01-04-2021 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daquix (Post 15442556)

Allen releases the ball on average in 3.0 seconds this year. Mahomes average is 2.9 seconds.

In other words, Allen is processing and throwing within ten hundredth of a second of Mahomes.

i’m taking through siri while driving so I apologize for any spelling or formatting errors.

Throwing a ball and mental processing are two different traits. The snap to release stat doesn't measure it.

You can't measure it with stats. You have to watch the film.

Sassy Squatch 01-04-2021 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pushead2 (Post 15442568)
I'll never understand why users (old and new) during the playoffs go onto other message boards and subreddits just to post.

I'll never get it. I could give two shits about your team or any other team that isn't the Chiefs - no offense.

LMAO Like how he disingenuously tried to act like he was a 10 year user on this site when in reality he just created an account around a decade ago to talk some shit then disappeared.

wazu 01-04-2021 11:55 AM

Quote:

I don't do it that much any more, but I've had fun with it in the past. Gets you out of your echo chamber and provides some perspective on what the other team's fans see their strengths/weaknesses to be.

New World Order 01-04-2021 11:55 AM

Quote:

We had a few Texans fans that did it- they lost

Then we had Titans fans do it-they lost

Then we had 9er fans do it- they lost

Then we had Ravens fans do it-they lost

Then we had Saints fans do it-they lost

Rain Man 01-04-2021 11:57 AM

Totally and completely unrelated to this thread, but I've historically never used the ignore function on CP. As we get more and more fans of other teams who come here just to troll, I've started putting them on ignore and it makes my user experience much nicer.

As an interesting bit of trivia, if someone on ignore starts a thread, I can still post in it even though I can't see the OP of the thread.

KChiefs1 01-04-2021 11:58 AM

I remember when everyone said the Chiefs & the Ravens were on a collision course in last year’s playoffs.

htismaqe 01-04-2021 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daquix (Post 15442499)
So you mean to say that teams can do things differently which results in different outcomes?

Of course they can. The problem is that you don't want to acknowledge what CAN be done differently in the context of what actually happened on the field.

The Chiefs POUNDED the Bills with a running game that has been mediocre, at best, most of the season.

What are the Bills going to do differently? Stop the run and let Patrick Mahomes throw all over them?

You're living in some fantasy world where the past doesn't exist. I'm trying to be nice to you but you're making it really hard.

stevieray 01-04-2021 11:59 AM

Pros WANT to play the BEST.

Fans choose the wimpy easy route.

KChiefs1 01-04-2021 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 15442594)
We had a few Texans fans that did it- they lost

Then we had Titans fans do it-they lost

Then we had 9er fans do it- they lost

Then we had Ravens fans do it-they lost

Then we had Saints fans do it-they lost

They all disappeared. Just like daquix will in a couple of weeks.

notorious 01-04-2021 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 15442592)
I don't do it that much any more, but I've had fun with it in the past. Gets you out of your echo chamber and provides some perspective on what the other team's fans see their strengths/weaknesses to be.

It's fine.

One thing you DON'T do is spam your team's shit on another board.

TomBarndtsTwin 01-04-2021 12:03 PM

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Wish I had more time to post more eye roll emojis, but I honestly don't.

Strike that . . . . . . . don't care enough to spend any more time on this.

notorious 01-04-2021 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15442605)
You're living in some fantasy world where the past doesn't exist. I'm trying to be nice to you but you're making it really hard.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/cec7...temid=17314121

PHOG 01-04-2021 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefs1 (Post 15442607)
They all disappeared. Just like daquix will in a couple of weeks.

A COUPLE WEEKS?!?111 :facepalm:

FloridaMan88 01-04-2021 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daquix (Post 15442549)

The Chiefs outgained Buffalo in total yardage 466-206, holding Josh Allen to 122 yards passing.

That would be considered domination by most.

warpaint* 01-04-2021 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daquix (Post 15442556)

Tremendous

Ty for being here

htismaqe 01-04-2021 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 15442643)
The Chiefs outgained Buffalo in total yardage 466-206, holding Josh Allen to 122 yards passing.

That would be considered domination by most.

Teams evolve.

O.city 01-04-2021 12:16 PM

Buffalo is definitely playing the best entering the playoffs. I'd rather avoid them, but I'd always rather avoid the best teams. Why wouldn't you?

htismaqe 01-04-2021 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by warpaint* (Post 15442649)
Tremendous

Ty for being here

ROFL

Dedication!

warpaint* 01-04-2021 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIAdragon (Post 15442324)
No one cares, no one is scared of the Bills. Your troll game is weak.

Is it?

Look it’s clearly thinly veiled and the same babble regurgitated but it’s gotten him seven pages today and many more in the other Bills thread.

Ppl keep falling for it

CoMoChief 01-04-2021 12:22 PM

Bills or Titans are prob #2 and #3 teams heading into post-season.

DRM08 01-04-2021 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Meck (Post 15442439)

Compare that with how Mahomes handled adversity, coming from behind in 3 straight postseason games to snatch victory.

My money's on Mahomes until shown otherwise.

Heck, the Chiefs came from behind to take the lead on the Patriots as well. That's with the best defensive coach ever on the other side, a defense that later shut down the 30 ppg Rams offense to only 3 points total in the Super Bowl. Dee Ford bailed out both Brady & Belichick.

So the Chiefs offense had 4 straight playoff games where they came back from double digit deficits to take the lead with less than 5 minutes to go in the game. I would prefer to see them get off to a faster start in the playoffs this year, but we know they are capable of pulling off some pretty great comebacks.

PHOG 01-04-2021 12:29 PM

:troll:

Chief Northman 01-04-2021 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 15442678)
Bills or Titans are prob #2 and #3 teams heading into post-season.

Titans defense is swiss cheese. Ravens will **** em up.

Megatron96 01-04-2021 12:30 PM

BUF is obviously the best team out of the AFC not named the Chiefs. That said, they still need to win a playoff game before anyone takes them seriously. Until then, they're just another 'hopeful' entrant, as opposed to legit contender.

Personally though, I fully expect them to beat IND. The Colts are going in hamstrung by the fallibility of Rivers and the fact that somehow they can't run the ball consistently. Though the Bills inability to stop the run might erase the Colts troubles in that area. If they can run effectively, and not have Rivers throw 40+ times, IND has a legit shot at taking BUF down.

But I just don't see that happening.

carcosa 01-04-2021 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by warpaint* (Post 15442671)
Is it?

Look it’s clearly thinly veiled and the same babble regurgitated but it’s gotten him seven pages today and many more in the other Bills thread.

Ppl keep falling for it

Change ur thread display settings

Gary Cooper 01-04-2021 12:32 PM

Einstein was too smart to be a Buffalo Bills fan.

The Colts are on paper our toughest matchup in the first playoff game, but I hope they beat Buffalo for shits and giggles.

htismaqe 01-04-2021 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megatron96 (Post 15442702)
BUF is obviously the best team out of the AFC not named the Chiefs. That said, they still need to win a playoff game before anyone takes them seriously. Until then, they're just another 'hopeful' entrant, as opposed to legit contender.

Personally though, I fully expect them to beat IND. The Colts are going in hamstrung by the fallibility of Rivers and the fact that somehow they can't run the ball consistently. Though the Bills inability to stop the run might erase the Colts troubles in that area. If they can run effectively, and not have Rivers throw 40+ times, IND has a legit shot at taking BUF down.

Yep.

It all comes down to the Buffalo defense. The Chiefs have trouble running the ball consistently and we saw what they did to Buffalo.

If Indy can get the running game going, Buffalo is in trouble.

Toad 01-04-2021 12:33 PM

High degree of confidence that this Chiefs team will not look ahead and only be focused on the immediate upcoming game.

If and/or when we play the Bills...bring them on!

You gotta beat the champs to be the champs!

DRM08 01-04-2021 12:34 PM

Quote:

Never would have expected to see the Chiefs run for almost 250 yards against Buffalo, so it's certainly possible for the Colts to have some pretty good success in that area.

scho63 01-04-2021 12:41 PM

I predict this game as my upset special: Colts shock Bills in Buffalo

Rivers has one more fleeting moment of glory

warpaint* 01-04-2021 12:47 PM

Rivers lol
I’ll believe that when I see it

KChiefs1 01-04-2021 12:47 PM

I just can’t picture Phyllis having a great game in Buffalo. It’s too bad the Colts best QB is their head coach.

Why Not? 01-04-2021 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 15442743)

The most likely scenario is that the Colts keep it close until late in the game. They’ll need Rivers to make a big play to win it or keep them in it. At that point, he will Rivers. Book it.

Megatron96 01-04-2021 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRM08 (Post 15442720)
Never would have expected to see the Chiefs run for almost 250 yards against Buffalo, so it's certainly possible for the Colts to have some pretty good success in that area.

Yeah, that's what I keep coming back to. And IND has a homerun hitter in Taylor. Guy has wheels. If he gets out into the second level with some speed, he can take it to the house pretty much every time.

But BUF has to know that they have to stop the Colts running game and force Rivers to beat them. That would have to be the gameplan. The more Rivers has to throw, the more likely he turns the ball over, and that has to be the plan. Make Rivers do 'Phyllis' things. If he can just play game-manager back there, BUF will have all they can handle, especially if that defense comes out hot.

diqlix 01-04-2021 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahomesMagic (Post 15442579)
Throwing a ball and mental processing are two different traits. The snap to release stat doesn't measure it.

You can't measure it with stats. You have to watch the film.

It’s impossible to throw the ball quickly, while putting up incredible stats, if you’re processing time is as bad as you claim it is.

You can do it for a game or two, against bad defenses, but not over two complete seasons.

You just made it up. Plain and simple. Processing time was never something that plagued Josh.

diqlix 01-04-2021 12:59 PM

Quote:

That’s fair.

T-post Tom 01-04-2021 01:01 PM

Quote:

“Cry-me-a-River” / Colts losing in Arrowhead would a be nice footnote to another Chiefs’ Super Bowl victory season.

TEX 01-04-2021 01:04 PM

Quote:

I don't think the Colts chances are very good at all, especially if the weather is bad. I know they can run the ball, but the Bills just really need to concentrate on stopping it and let Rivers be Rivers. No way he beats them. My bet is Buff rolls them by at least two TD's.

Gary Cooper 01-04-2021 01:14 PM

Will the Colts get the playoff version of Justin Houston this weekend?

Tonka83 01-04-2021 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-post Tom (Post 15442806)
“Cry-me-a-River” / Colts losing in Arrowhead would a be nice footnote to another Chiefs’ Super Bowl victory season.

With the added bonus of having Rivers last NFL game being a loss to the Chiefs in Arrowhead. It just seems a fitting ending for him.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 01-04-2021 01:23 PM

Worst playoff day ever

Stryker 01-04-2021 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JudasRising20 (Post 15442713)
Einstein was too smart to be a Buffalo Bills fan.

The Colts are on paper our toughest matchup in the first playoff game, but I hope they beat Buffalo for shits and giggles.

When I saw this article earlier today I was thinking the same thing. I hope the Colts beat them in their own house and they can vanish from the playoffs completely. Then email the editor of the article and ask a simple "what?".

duncan_idaho 01-04-2021 01:32 PM

I understand why the Bills fans are confident. They've been hot, and I understand why they think a rematch would go differently than the first time around.

To that end, there would be something satisfactory in beating the Bills in the AFC title game. Just to show that the style points they've been racking up do not, in fact, matter.

Lot of satisfaction is going to be available no matter the matchup.

Colts: Continue to kill the ghost of playoff failures past
Browns: Give Mahomes another in a long line of wins against Baker Mayfield
Ravens: Shutting down the Lamar Jackson/hype train again would be fun
Titans: Continuing to destroy the "strong running game beats teh Chiefs" genious takes
Steelers: Showing once and for all they weren't in the Chiefs league this year

ToxSocks 01-04-2021 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JudasRising20 (Post 15442713)

The Colts are on paper our toughest matchup in the first playoff game

Gonna go ahead and respectfully disagree there.

smithandrew051 01-04-2021 01:35 PM

QB: advantage Chiefs
WR: advantage Chiefs
TE: advantage Chiefs
OL: advantage Bills

DL: advantage Chiefs
LB: advantage Bills
Secondary: advantage Chiefs

ST: push

HC: advantage Chiefs

Chiefs shouldn’t (and don’t) fear any opponent.

MahomesMagic 01-04-2021 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daquix;15442796[B
]It’s impossible to throw the ball quickly, while putting up incredible stats, if you’re processing time is as bad as you claim it is.[/B]

You can do it for a game or two, against bad defenses, but not over two complete seasons.

You just made it up. Plain and simple. Processing time was never something that plagued Josh.

You are the one making things up.

I watched him in college. Did you know that in his draft year his college coach's plan was to make Allen "pro-style", like Wentz? Guess how long that lasted? One game.

His own college coach realized Allen reading a field and processing more was a disaster and aborted the mission. Back to boots with half-field reads.

Same thing in Buffalo. Your GM claimed he liked Allen because he was "pro-style". They threw Allen out there after their boy Peterman flopped again and it was more of the same. Watch this. This is Allen trying to run a Patriots style offense.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/K3QT_Q9yg-U" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Soon after Allen was knocked out with an injury and Brian Daboll abandoned the Patriots playbook that worked for Tom Brady and decided to build an offense around Josh Allen. Lots of quick hitters, Chip Kelly concepts.

One read, if not open run. Suddenly Allen wasn't good but he was playable! That's the offense you have been in since his rookie year. Daboll built on that by adding NFL receivers who could beat zone (John Brown) or man (Cole Beasley). Every play would have a zone or man beater ready to roll.

Then this year Diggs wasn't happy and Boom! Now you have a guy that can beat both and a cheat code. Allen can now hit the 1st read, or the checkdown, or do a scramble drill.

This year against most teams it's more than enough.

putting up incredible stats

You must have forgot about Colin Kaepernick. This has happened before. The NFL did adjust back on him.

BTW, it's not your job to see it. You are a simple Bills fan trolling the Super Bowl Champions message board. But our coaching staff sees it.

carcosa 01-04-2021 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smithandrew051 (Post 15442890)

YIP!!!!!!!!

diqlix 01-04-2021 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smithandrew051 (Post 15442890)

Secondary...

You would take Ward, Breeland, Mathieu and Sorenson OVER All-Pro Tre White, Micah Hyde, Jordan Poyer and Levi Wallace? :hmmm:

ToxSocks 01-04-2021 01:40 PM

Oh, and nice fluff piece.

Only Bills fans care.

The truth is, the Chiefs are the team no one wants to face in the playoffs.

Bills are a contender. The Chiefs are the champions.

Your reigning, undisputed heavy weight NFL champions of the world.

Your reigning SB MVP.

Your #1 record in the NFL.

The only team truly not playing for something in week 17.

The #1 seed. The #1-iest seed in the league.

But yeah, we'll hear all week from the pundits about these teams that "no on wants to face".

It's Monday morning and i've already heard the Bills, the Ravens, the Buccs are all teams "no one wants to face".

LMAO

Bitches, the road to the SB goes through arrowhead. Enjoy your fluff bullshit Bills fans. Congrats on finally being media darlings. But everyone knows who the real #1 is.

Bills are hype. The rest of the world treats the Chiefs like inevitability. We don't need the hype.

smithandrew051 01-04-2021 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daquix (Post 15442899)
Secondary...

You would take Ward, Breeland, Mathieu and Sorenson OVER All-Pro Tre White, Micah Hyde, Jordan Poyer and Levi Wallace? :hmmm:

I would take the Chiefs especially when you consider the weapons and QB that each will face.

The Chiefs secondary vs the Bills weapons and QB

Or

The Bills secondary vs the Chiefs weapons and QB

Not much of a question really.

ToxSocks 01-04-2021 01:42 PM

Quote:

Secondary...

Tre is good. I'd take him. You can keep the rest.

smithandrew051 01-04-2021 01:42 PM

And you left off Sneed who is an absolute baller

Not to mention Thornhill and Fenton

ToxSocks 01-04-2021 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smithandrew051 (Post 15442917)
And you left off Sneed who is an absolute baller

Not to mention Thornhill and Fenton

He has no idea who any of them are aside from Tyrann.

They're not household names therefore they must suck /average NFL fan.

CoMoChief 01-04-2021 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Northman (Post 15442701)
Titans defense is swiss cheese. Ravens will **** em up.

Jackson is trash

carcosa 01-04-2021 01:46 PM

Quote:

Secondary...

Yes

ToxSocks 01-04-2021 01:49 PM

Bills fans are having their first time in the spotlight in a few decades. They're too smitten to realize that this kind of shit is nothing more than fluff to make Chief's games more interesting.

htismaqe 01-04-2021 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 15442880)
I understand why the Bills fans are confident. They've been hot, and I understand why they think a rematch would go differently than the first time around.

That's the thing, though.

How much different could they go? They sold out to stop the passing game and got absolutely steamrolled by the running game.

The only "different" option is to switch that up, which means they take their chances getting carved up by the best QB in the game.

Otherwise, their best hope is to not do anything "different" and hope like hell the Chiefs running game falters this time.

MahomesMagic 01-04-2021 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 15442947)
Bills fans are having their first time in the spotlight in a few decades. They're too smitten to realize that this kind of shit is nothing more than fluff to make Chief's games more interesting.

Yes, we went through this last year with Baltimore. KC hasn't been the cool new story since 2018.

Last year there was a "blueprint" to stop KC and Baltimore was the scariest team in football.

Then we get to the Super Bowl and everyone picked the 49ers as the best, most complete team. They were going to be more physical, etc

Same shit, nothing new.

keg in kc 01-04-2021 01:56 PM

Bills won't even make the championship. We got nothing to fear from them.

diqlix 01-04-2021 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahomesMagic (Post 15442894)
I watched him in college.

You're using your thoughts on him from when he was in college FOUR years ago, to talk about what he is doing RIGHT NOW?

Tyreek Hill played for Garden City Community College. Should we talk about that too?

Of course not. Players evolve.

How ridiculous.

Quote:

His own college coach realized Allen reading a field and processing more was a disaster and aborted the mission. Back to boots with half-field reads.
That's not true at all.

In any way.

Craig Bohl (the coach) said that they were extremely limited because the line would give Josh practically no time.

He was being hit as he stepped back.

Do you just make things up for fun?

Quote:

Great stats. You must have forgot about Colin Kaepernick. This has happened before. The NFL did adjust back on him.
Kaepernick NEVER did what Allen has done this season.

Ever.

Kaep's BEST season ever was 3,700 yards and 25 TD's.

Allen has just shy of 5,000 total yards and 46 TD's.

Not even in the same ballpark.

Quote:

Same thing in Buffalo. Your GM claimed he liked Allen because he was "pro-style". They threw Allen out after their boy Peterman flopped again and it was more of the same. Watch this. This is Allen trying to run a Patriots style offense.

Soon after Allen was knocked out with an injury and Brian Daboll abandoned the Patriots playbook that worked for Tom Brady and decided to build an offense around Josh Allen. Lots of quick hitters, Chip Kelly concepts.
You're literally referencing game-tape that is nearly 2 years old at this point.

You don't see the absurdity in that?

I don't disagree that Allen struggled mightily at times his first 2 years.

I'm sure you'll pull up tape of him having a bad game in Pee-Wee football to justify your point at some time.

But RIGHT NOW, THIS YEAR, he has not been doing that.

Does he have a bad game or two? Sure. Everyone does. Mahomes has 4 INT's in the last 3 games. It happens.

But never, at any point, did Allen struggle reading defenses.

That was not a thing.

His eyes were never "slow".

Allen's struggles were accuracy and anticipation.

He, most of the time, threw to the right player.

He diagnosed the play and threw to the right guy, but it was either not in the right spot, or simply not accurate.

THAT was his problem.

Allen did not have 5,000 yards and 46 TD's this year by throwing to 1 read quick bangers.

The Bills played FOUR top-10 defenses this year:

Rams
Steelers
Dolphins
Patriots

He had 311 yards and 5 TD's against the Rams.
He had 265 yard, 2 TD's and 1 INT against the Steelers
He had 470 yards, 5 TD's and 1 INT against the Patriots.
He had 650 yards, 7 TD's and 1 INT against the Dolphins (in one half).

Against top 10 defenses this year, Allen had 19 TD's and 3 INT's.

LINK: https://www.pro-football-reference.c...s/2020/opp.htm

Summary

It's clear as day that you are going to just make things up until the cows come home and lie lie lie to make a point, and I'm not interested in having a conversation with someone who uses deceit to attempt to sound smart.

You're more than welcome to have the last word and throw in a few more lies. I won't be responding.

htismaqe 01-04-2021 02:05 PM

Man, Siri must be exhausted.

diqlix 01-04-2021 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15442956)
That's the thing, though.

How much different could they go? They sold out to stop the passing game and got absolutely steamrolled by the running game.

The only "different" option is to switch that up, which means they take their chances getting carved up by the best QB in the game.

Otherwise, their best hope is to not do anything "different" and hope like hell the Chiefs running game falters this time.

Mahomes is gonna Mahomes.

You gotta outscore him.

The offense would have to be the difference maker for Buffalo, not the defense.

The Bills played FOUR top-10 defenses this year.

Only one kept them under 35 points, and that was only because the Bills kneeled in the redzone instead of scoring.

So, I don't think the question is "what would the Bills do different on defense" ... It's about the offense.

May still not be enough though, because obviously Mahomes is pretty good at that scoring thing too!

diqlix 01-04-2021 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15443011)
Man, Siri must be exhausted.

I'm not driving anymore. Back at the office now.

htismaqe 01-04-2021 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daquix (Post 15443012)
Mahomes is gonna Mahomes.

You gotta outscore him.

The offense would have to be the difference maker for Buffalo, not the defense.

The Bills played FOUR top-10 defenses this year.

Only one kept them under 35 points, and that was only because the Bills kneeled in the redzone instead of scoring.

So, I don't think the question is "what would the Bills do different on defense" ... It's about the offense.

May still not be enough though.

So what are the Bills going to do differently on offense? Stop using box scores and tell us, scheme wise, what the Bills are going to do to beat the CHIEFS not somebody else.

Because those games are meaningless, by your own logic.

diqlix 01-04-2021 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 15442915)
Tre is good. I'd take him. You can keep the rest.

Interesting.

Thanks for answering.

diqlix 01-04-2021 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15443019)
So what are the Bills going to do differently on offense? Stop using box scores and tell us, scheme wise, what the Bills are going to do to beat the CHIEFS not somebody else.

Because those games are meaningless, by your own logic.

The scheme would stay the same.

Scheme was not the problem (on offense) against the Chiefs.

For one, hope the game is not in a freaking monsoon.

For two, have a non-injured Allen (his shoulder was hurt in the KC game).

ToxSocks 01-04-2021 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daquix (Post 15443029)

LMAO

I hope so.

comochiefsfan 01-04-2021 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 15443036)
LMAO

I hope so.

You gotta stop being so arrogant man. It's very unbecoming of you and makes daquix extremely disappointed. Daquix, of course, is extraordinarily humble himself.

diqlix 01-04-2021 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 15443036)
LMAO

I hope so.

Hopefully we will find out in a few weeks who was right and who was wrong.

diqlix 01-04-2021 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by comochiefsfan (Post 15443059)
You gotta stop being so arrogant man. It's very unbecoming of you and makes daquix extremely disappointed. Daquix, of course, is extraordinarily humble himself.

I noticed your join date is 2018. Did you become a Chiefs fan once they became good?

htismaqe 01-04-2021 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daquix (Post 15443029)

Scheme was not the problem (on offense) against the Chiefs.

For one, hope the game is not in a freaking monsoon.

For two, have a non-injured Allen (his shoulder was hurt in the KC game).

ROFL