ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Albert just called 610. Wants to stay in KC (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269183)

HolyHat 01-22-2013 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9342034)
It's all bullshit hype that there isn't a QB worth the top pick in the draft. I'll bet dollar ****ing bills that 3 of them go in the top 10. 3. No less than that.

Just wait for the games, and the combines to go down. And bookmark the post. 3 QB's in the top ten of this draft.

I agree, 3 QBs will end up going top ten.

htismaqe 01-22-2013 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9342036)
:facepalm: It's not Black Bob.

I didn't say anything about BLACK Bob, Bob.

Oopsie.

the Talking Can 01-22-2013 03:13 PM

days like this i wish I was Hitler....

I would end this shit once and for all

Mr. Flopnuts 01-22-2013 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @KCsporting (Post 9342041)
I agree, 3 QBs will end up going top ten.

That's because you're a smart mother****er. :D

Mr. Flopnuts 01-22-2013 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9342045)
days like this i wish I was Hitler....

I would end this shit once and for all

ROFL

RealSNR 01-22-2013 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9342022)
We are picking #1 for a reason. We ****ing sucked ass last year and we need talent. It's obvious to me. If they think Joeckel is the best player, they will pull the trigger no matter what you or I think. it doesn't matter who we have at what position. They have been very clear that it is not about need imo.

In the very short time they have been in KC, I think Reid and Dorsey have gone out of their way to tell us that.

it is what it is....

For the last ****ing time.

Coaches don't make up their big boards the way Mel Kiper does it. They make up their big boards where they rank their best players RELATIVE TO THEIR OWN TEAM. That accounts for current personnel, the number of draft picks, the quality or depth of a certain position, and team needs in terms of positions and also generic qualities (i.e. "Our defense needs more speed", etc.)

If the Chiefs re-sign Brandon Albert, Joeckel will NOT be the best player available at #1. Why? Because he's not the best player available FOR THE CHIEFS. THAT'S ALL THE ****ING MATTERS.

Don't come back to me talking about BPA until you understand the ****ing concept, moron.

Rambozo 01-22-2013 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @KCsporting (Post 9342035)
I know this is probably going to sound stupid, but the Chiefs are probably the most talented team to ever have the #1 pick. This team is loaded with talent Rambozo.

I want to believe that. I know we have all those pro bowl players and stuff but, there are also real holes. People act like we can just throw Powe and Bailey in there for example but, neither could get on the field last year. That's pretty bad when you can't get out there on a 2-14 team and you are that young. Bowe probably won't be back. The receivers are a mess. There are several problems imo.

Odds are we are just another sucky team that's picking #1. You should all listen to me so you don't lose your minds next October.

the Talking Can 01-22-2013 03:15 PM

you can give people a simple test to do determine if they are Chiefs fans:

Quote:

Your team has a RT and a LT, but no QB. In the draft, with the #1 pick, you choose

A) a QB
B) a LT, so you can move your current LT to RT and move your current RT to guard or to the bench, and still have no QB

if you selected "B," you are a Chiefs fan

Rambozo 01-22-2013 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9342051)
For the last ****ing time.

Coaches don't make up their big boards the way Mel Kiper does it. They make up their big boards where they rank their best players RELATIVE TO THEIR OWN TEAM. That accounts for current personnel, the number of draft picks, the quality or depth of a certain position, and team needs in terms of positions and also generic qualities (i.e. "Our defense needs more speed", etc.)

If the Chiefs re-sign Brandon Albert, Joeckel will NOT be the best player available at #1. Why? Because he's not the best player available FOR THE CHIEFS. THAT'S ALL THE ****ING MATTERS.

Don't come back to me talking about BPA until you understand the ****ing concept, moron.

I hear you. I also listened closely to Dorsey in his interview. I'll leave you alone.

HolyHat 01-22-2013 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9342057)
you can give people a simple test to do determine if they are Chiefs fans:

I see what you did here. :LOL:

Ebolapox 01-22-2013 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9341694)
That twitter account is fake. I asked him where he played his high school BBall he had no clue.

you really are clown shoes.

Ebolapox 01-22-2013 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9341727)
They won't let him walk imo. They would franchise him at the very least.

The only way we would let him go is for draft picks imo. After he's tagged, we would have to get two firsts for him per the new cba. It's unlikely but, it would be a great scenario if it happened.

For example, say we traded with St. Louis and we got the 16th and 22nd picks for Albert. It probably wouldn't happen but, if St. Louis wants a LT that would be the best way to get one.

you reerun, we aren't getting two firsts for him. no team is as stupid as you are.

DaneMcCloud 01-22-2013 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9342054)
You should all listen to me so you don't lose your minds next October.

Hi Bob. Blackbob, I mean.

RealSNR 01-22-2013 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9342054)
I want to believe that. I know we have all those pro bowl players and stuff but, there are also real holes. People act like we can just throw Powe and Bailey in there for example but, neither could get on the field last year. That's pretty bad when you can't get out there on a 2-14 team and you are that young. Bowe probably won't be back. The receivers are a mess. There are several problems imo.

Odds are we are just another sucky team that's picking #1. You should all listen to me so you don't lose your minds next October.

When we're talking about the talent currently available on the team, we're not ****ing talking about Powe and Bailey. :facepalm:

We HAVE good players. We have far more good players than the past few #1 overall picks combined relative to when they were picking. The Indianapolis Colts, Carolina Panthers, St. Louis Rams, and Detroit Lions were teams that had NOTHING. Absolutely. ****ing. Nothing. No Jamaal Charles. No Dwayne Bowe. No Derrick Johnson. No Brandon Flowers. Nothing.

The Lions, Rams, and Panthers are STILL struggling to get out of their talent holes, even when they picked okay/decent QBs. The Indianapolis Colts picked a ****ing stud at QB, but it's going to take a very very long time until they field something that looks remotely like a "complete" team.

The Chiefs, if they pick the right QB, will be further along in the rebuilding process than any or all of those teams.

Rambozo 01-22-2013 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9342043)
I didn't say anything about BLACK Bob, Bob.

Oopsie.

LMAO If you skim through here for a month or two, you will see the name Black Bob pop up just about every day. I have read enough to know about Black Bob.