ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Albert not going anywhere. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272686)

keg in kc 05-01-2013 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9650975)
LOL. k

Thanks for your incredibly valuable insight, Brock.

SPATCH 05-01-2013 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponderception (Post 9650911)
No.

If you are looking at the 2011 49ers (Smith's last full season) then there is really no way in **** that I would buy Crabtree/Edwards/Ginn being better than Bowe/Baldwin/Avery/McCluster

mlyonsd 05-01-2013 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9650943)
The injury history for Smith is the most worrisome, IMO.

This is a valid point. Another concussion and he's likely done.

jd1020 05-01-2013 09:10 PM

Alex Smith "didn't have receivers in SF" because of Alex Smith.

O.city 05-01-2013 09:11 PM

Actually, when looking at it that way, neither team has a very good WR corps in terms of production to this point outside of 1 guy.

Mav 05-01-2013 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9651003)
Alex Smith "didn't have receivers in SF" because of Alex Smith.

Yeahhhhhhh. Typical stupid bullshit......Josh Morgan. 4th receiver in washington. Ted Ginn, 5th receiver in Carolina now. Brett Swain, out of the league.

Thats why they drafted patton this year, and traded for boldin, knowing alex smith was leaving, because they dont think that the receivers were a problem.

Get over yourself.

SPATCH 05-01-2013 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponderception (Post 9650976)
WRs:
KC: Bowe, Baldwin, Avery, McCluster, Hemingway, Copper, Wylie, Bellamy, Gilyard, Newsome,

49ers: Crabtree, Jenkins, Patton, Boldin, Manningham, Wlliams, Lockette, Hastings, Moore,

Advantage 49ers.

RBs:
KC: Charles, Davis, Draughn, Gray, Eachus (ROFL)
49ers: Gore, James, Hunter, Lattimore, Hampton

Charles is a better back but 49ers are incredibly deeper than KC. Advantage 49ers

TE:
KC: Fasano, Kelce, Brokeaki, Brock
49ers: Davis, McDonald, Celek, Morrah

This would be really close if Davis wasn't so mcuh better than any of the TEs on KC's roster. Fasano, Kelce, Moeaki (if he can stay healthy) is a pretty deep but not very sexy group on paper. Still, advantage 49ers

Why are you comparing the CURRENT 49ers roster to our roster?

Wouldn't it make sense to compare it to the 2011 49ers roster since that is who in the **** Alex Smith played with?

Brock 05-01-2013 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9650985)
Thanks for your incredibly valuable insight, Brock.

Suggesting Reid wouldn't draft those guys warrants just that kind of response. Absolutely idiotic.

Sorter 05-01-2013 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9651008)
Actually, when looking at it that way, neither team has a very good WR corps in terms of production to this point outside of 1 guy.

I would say that Boldin, Manningham and Crabtree have had good levels of production

hometeam 05-01-2013 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9651016)
Yeahhhhhhh. Typical stupid bullshit......Josh Morgan. 4th receiver in washington. Ted Ginn, 5th receiver in Carolina now. Brett Swain, out of the league.

Thats why they drafted patton this year, and traded for boldin, knowing alex smith was leaving, because they dont think that the receivers were a problem.

Get over yourself.

So guys who where benched, traded, injured and pretty much sucked where the problem in SF?

:hmmm:

Sounds familiar.

jd1020 05-01-2013 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9651016)

Get over yourself.

Typical balls deep on a mediocre pos QB.

Go back to your own boards... oh wait...

SPATCH 05-01-2013 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponderception (Post 9651023)
I would say that Boldin, Manningham and Crabtree have had good levels of production

I've been scouring the internet for statistics and I discovered that Alex Smith was not able to complete even ONE pass to Anquan Boldin in San Francisco. Unbelievable.

Wait, now I'm seeing that Anquan Boldin was actually playing for the Baltimore Ravens while Alex Smith was in San Francisco. Hmmmmmmmm. brb guys, I gotta look into this some more.

-King- 05-01-2013 09:23 PM

I was comparing Smith to Cassel before comparing Smith to Cassel was even cool

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=257390

jd1020 05-01-2013 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9651068)
I was comparing Smith to Cassel before comparing Smith to Cassel was even cool

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=257390

Shit has been compared to shit since before you were born.

RunKC 05-01-2013 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponderception (Post 9650976)
WRs:
KC: Bowe, Baldwin, Avery, McCluster, Hemingway, Copper, Wylie, Bellamy, Gilyard, Newsome,

49ers: Crabtree, Jenkins, Patton, Boldin, Manningham, Wlliams, Lockette, Hastings, Moore,

Advantage 49ers.

RBs:
KC: Charles, Davis, Draughn, Gray, Eachus (ROFL)
49ers: Gore, James, Hunter, Lattimore, Hampton

Charles is a better back but 49ers are incredibly deeper than KC. Advantage 49ers

TE:
KC: Fasano, Kelce, Brokeaki, Brock
49ers: Davis, McDonald, Celek, Morrah

This would be really close if Davis wasn't so mcuh better than any of the TEs on KC's roster. Fasano, Kelce, Moeaki (if he can stay healthy) is a pretty deep but not very sexy group on paper. Still, advantage 49ers

I'd take Bowe over any of their receivers and I'd take Charles over any of their RB's. Far more playmaking ability.

I think their TE's are better, but I think we have a solid group.