ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs' Player Jevon Belcher involved in murder-suicide, shoots self at Arrowhead (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267244)

Dave Lane 12-01-2012 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burt (Post 9166801)
I understand your position....however....I could NEVER understand the pain that a person is in to actually kill themself...or another. CAN NOT IMAGINE....so I would not attempt to judge him.

Totally agree. Its sad all the way around. Holy **** the torment he had to have felt after killing someone. I can't even imagine and never want to.

RIP Jovan. Stupid stupid stupid.

In58men 12-01-2012 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefMojo (Post 9166835)
No Inmem58, Belcher does deserve some backlash for this no matter what he may be going through. He still carried out the act and is a damn coward in the end.

Nope, you never what people are going through behind closed doors. I don't judge like that.

stevieray 12-01-2012 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9166837)
I could not possibly care less about Pioli.

you're an asshole, we get it.

memyselfI 12-01-2012 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Three7s (Post 9166839)
This

I have absolutely zero respect for Belcher for how he decided to end things. No amount of trouble is worth someone's life or your own life. Not to mention, now his daughter will never know she had a father and mother. This is the absolute worst thing he could've done.

HE'S DEAD. Whatever the team does it will be for the survivors to help ease their grief. INCLUDING HIS TEAMMATES. I'm certain they will speak with his family, the NFL, and their marketing people to determine what they will do in regards to honoring this person.

He hasn't been around too long so I don't think it will be much. Not like Steve McNair who died in what I suspect was a similar situation. McNair had achieved a great deal in his NFL career and a tribute was warranted.

ChiefMojo 12-01-2012 10:41 AM

Sure you don't have have to judge but still doesn't make it right.

petegz28 12-01-2012 10:41 AM

Just ****ing wow. Feel sorry for the gir's family...can;t say I feel sorry for Belcher. What a chicken shit

Sure-Oz 12-01-2012 10:41 AM

Fescoe just ****ed up and said Belchers name

KCUnited 12-01-2012 10:41 AM

According to Danny Parkins:

Police no longer at the scene
Player shot himself once police arrived on the scene

crazycoffey 12-01-2012 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burt (Post 9166801)
I understand your position....however....I could NEVER understand the pain that a person is in to actually kill themself...or another. CAN NOT IMAGINE....so I would not attempt to judge him.

this

It's hard to rationalize such an irrational act. And it's equally hard to feel sorry for someone who takes the cowards way out and worse, takes someone with him.

evolve27 12-01-2012 10:42 AM

I think we draft Teo now. My heart goes out to the family of the victim and the Chiefs community.

Sure-Oz 12-01-2012 10:42 AM

Parkins responds "did you just say the players name?" Fescoe then said no we didn't say the name

BigMeatballDave 12-01-2012 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 9166849)
you're an asshole, we get it.

Less of one than Scott.

I know you love him.

MoreLemonPledge 12-01-2012 10:43 AM

We can't fly the banner tomorrow.

Rausch 12-01-2012 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefMojo (Post 9166720)
I do agree my shock and sadness has worn a little towards anger at Belcher also. For being a coward in doing this and killing another person while leaving a 2 month old is bullsh*t. I feel for the situation but once you step back you realize this man just ruined a lot of peoples lives.

There's a huge difference between suffering yourself and choosing to spread that suffering to uncountable others...

burt 12-01-2012 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9166847)
Totally agree. Its sad all the way around. Holy **** the torment he had to have felt after killing someone. I can't even imagine and never want to.

RIP Jovan. Stupid stupid stupid.

Or the torment and/or anger to actually kill his significant other!! My soon to be ex has been living with another man for 6 months, I am too broke to finalize our divorce but I wouldn't even consider personal harm to her. NOR MYSELF!!!! I can not begin to understand his angst....nor will I rush to ANY judgement! Just sorrow.