ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Colin Kaepernick gets over $100 million new deal (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=284130)

JohnV 06-05-2014 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 10673063)
No, you didn't prove yourself right. That's the point. You made a claim you cannot verify, and then you insisted that it was providing perspective.

It's not. It's pulling a load of shit out of your ass. If you want SF v. SEA perspective, you could have just left it with the 2-2 record in the regular season under Wilson. You didn't have to go full reerun.

How is saying that if lynch had 14 yds and gore had 100+ yds the 9ers would have won the nfcc, then providing evidence to prove it, going full reerun? I think youre just too reeruned to comprehend.

Easy 6 06-05-2014 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaepernick (Post 10673081)
Blundered...

Some blunder. Crushed Green Bay by setting an all-time NFL record for most rushing yards by a Quarterback in playoff history.

Then blundered a 17-point comeback in the NFC Championship game with his arm, to set another all-time NFL record.

The Chiefs should have such a blunderer at quarterback.

Uh-huh... and what did he do the first 3/4 of the season?

That's right, he shit ALL over the bed... until his teammates got mad about it and the HC decided they'd better start giving each other late night back rubs.

Kaep is going to lose 2 of 3 for the rest of his Niner career to the Wilson led Seahawks... sorry, breh.

Just Passin' By 06-05-2014 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnV (Post 10673089)
How is saying that if lynch had 14 yds and gore had 100+ yds the 9ers would have won the nfcc, then providing evidence to prove it, going full reerun? I think youre just reeruned to comprehend.

You didn't produce anything that proved your claim. You've already admitted that yourself:

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnV (Post 10672978)
So you're saying if lynch got 14 yds and gore got 100+ seattle woulda won?

I know there's no way to prove it, but if you know anything about football it's pretty safe to assume the 9ers win that game game if the hawks driving force gets less than 20 yds.

JFC, you're owning yourself here. LMAO

JohnV 06-05-2014 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 10673092)
You didn't produce anything that proved your claim. You've already admitted that yourself:

JFC, you're owning yourself here. LMAO

Thats when i didnt feel like providing the proof. Youre dumbass actually made me want to look into it. I did. And i was vindicated. Thank you dumbass.

Just Passin' By 06-05-2014 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnV (Post 10673079)
Lol it is an extension regardless whether he reworked the final year of this contract. And hes being paid less yearly than you initially thought becsuse of that. If it were a 6 year deal, like you swore lmao, hed only be signed through 2019.

It's not just an extension. Notice what I'd posted:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 10670410)
The extension, which is what he reportedly signed, is a 6 year deal. To this point, no reports tell us that this last year was re-done as part of a 7 year deal....

It's now come out that the last year was, in fact, re-done, so it's not just a pure extension.

Anything else, or will you stop digging now?

Eleazar 06-05-2014 05:24 PM

This all amounts to, "Krap is good because what is for now arguably the most talented roster in the league is able to cover for his unsteady play, most of the time"

hometeam 06-05-2014 05:24 PM

Your still on this shit.

You can if, and, but ANY SCENARIO to fit any stupid argument.

Just Passin' By 06-05-2014 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnV (Post 10673095)
Thats when i didnt feel like providing the proof. Youre dumbass actually made me want to look into it. I did. And i was vindicated. Thank you dumbass.

LMAO

Now you don't know what proof is?

Your parents must be so proud.

JohnV 06-05-2014 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 10673099)
It's not just an extension. Notice what I'd posted:

It's now come out that the last year was, in fact, re-done, so it's not just a pure extension.

Anything else, or will you stop digging now?

Ok a 7 year deal. Not the 6 year or the 20+ mil a year your stupid ass thought.

JohnV 06-05-2014 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 10673102)
LMAO

Now you don't know what proof is?

Your parents must be so proud.

I know football. If you ask 100 unbiased fans if the running back yardage were reversed, 90% would say the 9ers would win. If you dont believe that to be true fine. Buts its pretty damn obvious.

JohnV 06-05-2014 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnV (Post 10673117)
I know football. If you ask 100 unbiased fans if the running back yardage were reversed, 90% would say the 9ers would win. If you dont believe that to be true fine. Buts its pretty damn obvious.

Just asked a few of my buddies. One a jets fan one an eagles fan and one a bucs. They each said the 9ers would have won under the circumstances i gave. And they hate the 9ers btw.

Easy 6 06-05-2014 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnV (Post 10673117)

ROFL... dude, Kaepernick NEVER should've told you about this place.

OnTheWarpath15 06-05-2014 05:35 PM

I hope someone is collecting the DNA of Johnny Unitas, Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers and Peyton Manning.

Because we're going to have to draft the test tube baby they create from that DNA - and maybe, just maybe then - this place will respect young, talented QB's.

25-26 year old ascending players with a massive amount of potential are cut down around here because *gasp* - they may not have become HOF'ers in their 2nd or 3rd ****ing season.

Meanwhile, every near-30 slapdick QB we deal valuable picks for, this place will defend to the ****ing death, make excuses for until their fingers bleed and declare jihad on anyone that suggests said slapdick was carried by the defense for 9 games, or disappeared in the second half of a playoff game.

JohnV 06-05-2014 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 10673120)
ROFL... dude, Kaepernick NEVER should've told you about this place.

Haha ya yall are pretty anti 49ers......i like it tho.

MahiMike 06-05-2014 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaepernick (Post 10673034)
Well, we now know that Kaepernick has the brains to direct his agent to secure a team friendly contract that keeps the team in tact.

Pretty saavy for a 26 year old kid. But he is 2 stoopid to run a huddle, huh?

You will be schooled.

Yeah, the kid is a saint. :LOL:

"I'll take my $61M in 100's please!"

This kid will be out of the league in 5 years. Hopped up on coke. You don't give that kinda coin to punks.