ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs ****The Official Chiefsplanet Weeping Vagina Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=261420)

tk13 07-15-2012 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 8742083)
That's the only way?

Sad world we live in when someone has that much power over a place he doesn't even own
Posted via Mobile Device

Pouring hydrochloric acid over his body while he sleeps would work too.

Bearcat 07-15-2012 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 8742011)
care to explain why clay hasn't gotten the permaban yet?

He is the most obnoxious, trolling, rule breaker here.

Been told multiple times, banned, and yet still is allowed to do what he does.

That's the issue here. Why are some given suck a long leash?
Posted via Mobile Device

Everyone is given a really long leash.... Thig's been banned at least 3 or 4 times in the past year, and it's always the same crap (filter evasion and bumping old threads).

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 8742038)
Thig repeatedly broke a meaningless rule that was never even enforced before. That isn't the same as what dumbass Joey did.

Ok, but a thread was created specifically stating it was going to start being enforced, then a week after coming back from his 3rd or 4th ban in a year, he bumps that thread and posts the spam pic 40 times in another thread right after Phobia said something about how he should probably tone down on being such a douche. It's not like we ban the douches on a whim, but if you're going to beg for it....

And FWIW, we get far more complaints about the extremely obnoxious behavior that's generally not bannable than the guy who steps way over the line once and then at least contributes to the community the other 99% of the time. When I've taken breaks from this place, it's not because someone bypassed a filter or made a racist comment.

Bowser 07-15-2012 10:50 AM

The only real warning I've ever gotten from a mod came in the form of positive rep. That's like giving the five year old trying to set a cat on fire a cookie for not actually doing it.

tk13 07-15-2012 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 8742118)
The only real warning I've ever gotten from a mod came in the form of positive rep. That's like giving the five year old trying to set a cat on fire a cookie for not actually doing it.

Reported.

Bowser 07-15-2012 11:00 AM

LMAO

Just Passin' By 07-15-2012 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 8742114)
Everyone is given a really long leash.... Thig's been banned at least 3 or 4 times in the past year, and it's always the same crap (filter evasion and bumping old threads).

Ok, but a thread was created specifically stating it was going to start being enforced, then a week after coming back from his 3rd or 4th ban in a year, he bumps that thread and posts the spam pic 40 times in another thread right after Phobia said something about how he should probably tone down on being such a douche. It's not like we ban the douches on a whim, but if you're going to beg for it....

And FWIW, we get far more complaints about the extremely obnoxious behavior that's generally not bannable than the guy who steps way over the line once and then at least contributes to the community the other 99% of the time. When I've taken breaks from this place, it's not because someone bypassed a filter or made a racist comment.

Banning someone over bumped threads
Banning someone over racial slurs when there are filters to block "offensive" words

Those are two really stupid reasons for banning.

Rams Fan 07-15-2012 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 8742145)
Banning someone over racial slurs when there are filters to block "offensive" words

Beerme's dumb ass evaded the filter and used a racial slur.

Frazod 07-15-2012 11:14 AM

The best thing about these threads is that they're basically idiot roll call. :D

Ceej 07-15-2012 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8742159)
The best thing about these threads is that they're basically idiot roll call. :D

Present.

Sofa King 07-15-2012 11:16 AM

So... beer me, thig lyfe, SR, and MTG are all toast this month? I'd like to nominate the next one if that's ok with the mods.

Bwana 07-15-2012 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 8742145)

:spock:

Neat idea, if he would have let the filter do its job and wasn't intentionally trying to get banned. He typed out the N word with spaces, to get around the filter. It can through loud and clear.

Hell, I even gave him 5 minutes to get his shit together and delete it, before giving him the ban. There isn't much else I could have done, but if you disagree with the way I handled it, I can live with that.

OnTheWarpath15 07-15-2012 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8742159)

Exactly.

Don't like the way this place is moderated?

The "log out" button is located in the upper right-hand corner of your screen under your username and PM box.

Bye.

Frazod 07-15-2012 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8742167)
So... beer me, thig lyfe, SR, and MTG are all toast this month? I'd like to nominate the next one if that's ok with the mods.

Well, you know what to do.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_-WQRXVX_HS...9o/s320/tk.jpg

Just Passin' By 07-15-2012 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 8742149)
Beerme's dumb ass evaded the filter and used a racial slur.

I know what happened with Beerme. I was referring to the general rule. I should probably have added sexual orientation slurs to the list, too, since they seem to be bannable.

Bowser 07-15-2012 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8742167)

Start a thread with a poll. And don't forget to make it public.