ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Attack of the nOObs! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268922)

IAmABabySeal 01-15-2013 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cornholeeater (Post 9322758)
So did anyone figure out wtf is going on here? Is this a board raid by Eagles fans?

Some yes....

Machine 01-15-2013 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9322753)
Yeah, we know. What I think a lot of Eagles fans have trouble understanding, though, is that we haven't won a playoff game since NINETEEN ****ING NINETY THREE. For us, the level of success Reid has had in Philadelphia is nearly unfathomable.

lol, good point. He'll get you to the Playoffs and even win some for you no doubt. Don't go building any Superbowl trophy cases to soon though.

Bugeater 01-15-2013 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmABabySeal (Post 9322764)
Some yes....

Oh, I see you changed your username. You really should've went with Bowser though. Trust me, it would've been funny.

Machine 01-15-2013 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9322760)
Yes. They seemed to have calmed down enough to have normal conversation for the most part.

Our board mods gave us back our Ritalin.

ChiefSuspect 01-15-2013 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9322753)
Yeah, we know. What I think a lot of Eagles fans have trouble understanding, though, is that we haven't won a playoff game since NINETEEN ****ING NINETY THREE. For us, the level of success Reid has had in Philadelphia is nearly unfathomable.

In a lot of ways, Reid leaving Philly is similar to what we went through when Marty left here. Most don't really want Marty back, but we sure miss having a team that's at least competitive.

I get it, and I'm sure we would feel the same way if we were you. Know that just getting to the playoffs and losing every time isn't much better, though. I do believe Reid was actually a pretty decent coach at one time. I give him credit for hiring a great staff and bringing in some quality players. But as his power and control expanded, so too did his ego, and everything started to go to hell. I can't even begin to explain all of the "we know better than you" decisions they've made that most Eagles fans knew would turn out terribly. That's the most maddening aspect of it. For nearly every single awful decision over the past few years, there was always an obvious solution that would've undoubtedly turned out better. Also, the success that he saw early in his tenure was realistically over by 2005. It's been a mixed bag at best since then.

I don't have anything against him personally, other than the fact that he's incredibly arrogant, so I hope you're able to achieve some success. Like I said, I've always had a soft spot for the Chiefs as a fan base that is tortured every single year.

IAmABabySeal 01-15-2013 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cornholeeater (Post 9322777)
Oh, I see you changed your username. You really should've went with Bowser though. Trust me, it would've been funny.

Somebody changed it for me...I like it though.

Saccopoo 01-15-2013 10:22 PM

Man, this thread turned into an East Coast homo, reach around love fest rather quickly.

ChiefSuspect 01-15-2013 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9322741)
I ****ing hate Scott Hartnell. South Jersey belongs to the Devils and Giants.

If South Jersey belongs to the Devils and the Giants, as someone from North Jersey, I'd love to take that reverse universe and say that North Jersey belongs to the Flyers and Eagles. But, alas, that is sadly not the case.

And Scott Hartnell is a ****ing god. He's dating Sheena Parveen. Bow to him.

Ceej 01-15-2013 10:22 PM

n00bs is with two zeros, not two upper-case O's.

DAMMIT Jorge!

DaFace 01-15-2013 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 9322796)
Man, this thread turned into an East Coast homo, reach around love fest rather quickly.

That's probably my fault.

Saccopoo 01-15-2013 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9322800)
That's probably my fault.

I'll say.

See what you get for befriending a bunch of Snookie lovers?

You should have went with your gut and banhammered the whole ****ing lot.

DaFace 01-15-2013 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 9322805)
I'll say.

I'm gun shy.

NJChiefsFan 01-15-2013 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefSuspect (Post 9322797)
If South Jersey belongs to the Devils and the Giants, as someone from North Jersey, I'd love to take that reverse universe and say that North Jersey belongs to the Flyers and Eagles. But, alas, that is sadly not the case.

And Scott Hartnell is a ****ing god. He's dating Sheena Parveen. Bow to him.

Ok, so the bait has caught one true Eagle fan here. I put my stamp on him. I'm not from South Jersey fyi.

For the record, Hartnell ate the Devil's shit for 4 straight games last spring. I will give you one thing, your hate of Crosby. Also, don't ****ing lose all your games to the Rangers this year you **** heads.

ChiefSuspect 01-15-2013 10:26 PM

Quote:

I'll say.

I am amused by the Midwestern view of all East Coasters as guidos. It's pretty funny.

BTW, the Jersey Shore cast is from New York.

NJChiefsFan 01-15-2013 10:27 PM

Quote:

I'll say.

Ugh, what a wonderful solid that show did for this state.......