ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Raiders will finish ahead of the Chiefs next season (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272986)

RunKC 05-17-2013 10:03 PM

I hope the Raiders suck just enough to win 5 games so they don't get a chance to draft Clowney, Lee or Bridgewater.

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-17-2013 10:07 PM

Bridgewater is no prize.
Posted via Mobile Device

Jiu Jitsu Jon 05-17-2013 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9688382)
Really? I couldn't justify giving him snaps with Ford, Streeter, Moore, Criner, and the other UDFA you guys picked up that looks to be doing well.

It's really in flux right now. We'll see how training camp goes. And then you have Ford, who's missed as many games as he's played, so it's very possible.

TinyEvel 05-18-2013 02:24 AM

Best thread ever. This is the thread equivalent of the bad guy throwing the pistol at the cops after he empties the gun at them to no effect.

Ugly Duck 05-19-2013 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9689805)
I hope the Raiders suck just enough to win 5 games so they don't get a chance to draft Clowney, Lee or Bridgewater.

Don't getchur hopes up.... lookit NFL.com's take on this season's Raider team.... They list OAK's linebackers as the worst bunch in the league. They have the Raider WR's as the worst group of any team. They list our D-line dead last. Of the top 35 QB's in the NFL, none (zero) wear Silver & Black.

"Tuesday, NFL.com's Greg Rosenthal put out his position group rankings for the offense and the Raiders wide receivers were mentioned as the worst. Wednesday, he put out his position group rankings for the defense and the Raiders stamp was all over those as well. Topping the lists of worst position groups were the Raiders linebacking corps and defensive line which is 2/3 of the defense."

Here is what he had to say about the linebackers: ''The Raiders' linebacker group is the definition of replacement level. Nick Roach, Kaluka Maiva and Kevin Burnett were all signed to cheap, short-term deals. They all would fit better as reserves somewhere, but they will start in Oakland.

mikey23545 05-19-2013 02:01 PM

Hell, it might be worth having the Raiders with the number 1 pick next year just to see them setting some records in futility that will stand the test of time...LMAO

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-19-2013 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikey23545 (Post 9692109)
Hell, it might be worth having the Raiders with the number 1 pick next year just to see them setting some records in futility that will stand the test of time...LMAO

Crazy Al is dead, and I guaran****ingtee you the Fraid will NOT be spending their first overall on a goddamned Tackle.
Posted via Mobile Device

RNR 05-19-2013 06:27 PM

I have predicted KC to win 10 games this year. I will however put up a sig bet that we at least split. "Newbies **** off this bet is for long time members"~

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-19-2013 06:39 PM

KC will not win a play off game nor will they win more than 7. But what they WILL DO is get two of those wins against Oakland.
Posted via Mobile Device

RNR 05-19-2013 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9692803)
KC will not win a play off game nor will they win more than 7. But what they WILL DO is get two of those wins against Oakland.
Posted via Mobile Device

LMAO as I said **** off newbie~

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-19-2013 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RNR (Post 9692863)
LMAO as I said **** off newbie~

I've been douching this board since the fall of 2008, pops. Is that crusty enough for your old, texas ass? Sweet Jesus; if there exists two worse places and fates on this Earth outside of Oakland and Texas, I have yet to wipe my ass with them.
Posted via Mobile Device

RNR 05-19-2013 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9692946)
I've been douching this board since the fall of 2008, pops. Is that crusty enough for your old, texas ass? Sweet Jesus; if there exists two worse places and fates on this Earth outside of Oakland and Texas, I have yet to wipe my ass with them.
Posted via Mobile Device

You can **** off clown...2008 that's cute LMAO~

ChiefAshhole20 05-19-2013 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9692946)
Posted via Mobile Device

We dont like yur kind round these parts anyway...

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-19-2013 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefAshhole20 (Post 9692972)
We dont like yur kind round these parts anyway...

I'd rather give Andy Reid a rim-job the day after "Taco Tuesday" than be a Fraider fan residing in America's pernuim: texass.
Posted via Mobile Device

RNR 05-19-2013 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9693005)
I'd rather give Andy Reid a rim-job the day after "Taco Tuesday" than be a Fraider fan residing in America's pernuim: texass.
Posted via Mobile Device

Trolls used to be amusing...now there are so many it has become boring. Also shitbag what gave your meth head the thought that I live in Texas or Oakland?