ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop ***Official Knowmo2724 homer-2000 thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=211188)

Quesadilla Joe 02-19-2012 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 8383915)
He certainly outplayed your precious down the stretch last year.

If I was a Donk fan I wouldn't accept two first round picks plus Justin Houston in a trade for Von Miller. Houston may well turn out to be a good player but he isn't getting compared to Lawrence Taylor and Derrick Thomas like Von Miller is.

RealSNR 02-19-2012 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 8383953)
If I was a Donk fan I wouldn't except two first round picks plus Justin Houston in a trade for Von Miller. Houston may well turn out to be a good player but he isn't getting compared to Lawrence Taylor and Derrick Thomas like Von Miller is.

LMAO

MagicHef 02-19-2012 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 8383915)
He certainly outplayed your precious down the stretch last year.

Yes, and his game is much more well rounded, as evidenced by the desparity between their respective thumb ligament reliabilities.

BossChief 02-19-2012 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 8383953)
If I was a Donk fan I wouldn't accept two first round picks plus Justin Houston in a trade for Von Miller. Houston may well turn out to be a good player but he isn't getting compared to Lawrence Taylor and Derrick Thomas like Von Miller is.

Just when you thought it was safe to think he was posting as a Chiefs fan...

Quesadilla Joe 02-25-2012 12:37 AM

Quote:

Scouts close to Mazzone says #Tebow is going to surprise people with his improvement in 2012 - anticipation already improved in short time
https://twitter.com/#!/cecillammey/s...81615080984576

Just our ****ing luck. Teblow is going to make something of himself :shake:

beach tribe 02-25-2012 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 8383604)
I think Romeo started reading our threads/posts about how to utilize the guy.

It was like we were trying to fit a square peg into a round hole the first half of the season.

Once we started being aggressive with him, the whole defense changed for the better and over the course of the last half of the season, KCs defense was a top 5 unit.

I cant wait for next year to see a full year of Houston destroying teams right tackles and forcing opposing quarterbacks to throw pick 6s to Berry, Flowers and hopefully Carr.

I STRONGLY feel like Romeo was putting Houston is so much coverage early in the season to develop that part of his game, as it obviously needed more work than his pass rushing.
More snaps in coverage smartly develops the young player into a more complete OLB.
Romeo is no dummy.

beach tribe 02-25-2012 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 8396569)
https://twitter.com/#!/cecillammey/s...81615080984576

Just our ****ing luck. Teblow is going to make something of himself :shake:

Like was said, maybe he'll complete 50% of his passes next season.
The fact that Denver fans are so excited about a guy who completed 40 some odd percent of his passes is out right hilarious.
Chiefs fans are more happy about TeBow being over hyped than the Donk fans are, and for good reason. 8-8 will not win the division next season.

Quesadilla Joe 02-25-2012 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 8396583)
Like was said, maybe he'll complete 50% of his passes next season.
The fact that Denver fans are so excited about a guy who completed 40 some odd percent of his passes is out right hilarious.
Chiefs fans are more happy about TeBow being over hyped than the Donk fans are, and for good reason. 8-8 will not win the division next season.

I honestly feel that if Tebow can get to 55% the Donks offense will be unstoppable. He makes so many plays with is feet and keeps so many plays alive that a 55% completion percentage would be like any other QB completing 65% of their passes.

beach tribe 02-25-2012 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 8396588)
I honestly feel that if Tebow can get to 55% the Donks offense will be unstoppable. He makes so many plays with is feet and keeps so many plays alive that a 55% completion percentage would be like any other QB completing 65% of their passes.

You also felt like Josh McDaniels was going to be one of the best HC in the league.

And no, I'm sorry, but making plays with your legs has proven to be useless as far as winning championships go unless you are using your legs to buy time to throw the football, or tucking and going when there's just nothing there. Tebow is very good at buying time with his legs, but unless he can get somewhere near 60% it's all for naught.
55% does not equal 65% no matter how much of a homer you are about.
Steve Young is what you want a mobile QB to be. Not Vince Young.
Steve Young is one of the highest rated passers in history. He ran when he had to. Not because he couldn't throw the tree.
RGIII is going to set the example for what a mobile QB should do.
Contrary to belief he is a pass first QB. No QB who is better at throwing than running has ever, nor will they ever win a championship.
Tebow is Vince Young period. He'll win some games, but unless he ever becomes a legit passer, teams are going to do exactly what the Chiefs did to him.

Quesadilla Joe 02-25-2012 05:06 AM

Steve Young didn't complete over 60% of his passes until his 5th year in the NFL.

Horseface only completed more than 60% of his passes 3 times in his entire career and no QB in NFL history went to more Super Bowls than Elway.

Tebow has the "It factor" and at the end of the day he is going to figure it out. He will never put up jaw-dropping stats, but he will figure out a way to win.

Okie_Apparition 02-25-2012 06:28 AM

Has there been a Denver player yet, that you have blown with tweets & quotes
That hasn't epic failed

rockymtnchief 02-25-2012 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 8396588)
He makes so many plays with is feet and keeps so many plays alive that a 55% completion percentage would be like any other QB completing 65% of their passes.

Yeah, he keeps plays alive with his feet. I remember him taking 25+ yard sacks last year.

I can live with that.

Quesadilla Joe 02-25-2012 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockymtnchief (Post 8396710)
Yeah, he keeps plays alive with his feet. I remember him taking 25+ yard sacks last year.

I can live with that.

http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=3226063&t=o[

rockymtnchief 02-25-2012 07:17 AM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EXFyaDpUIrk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Pasta Little Brioni 02-25-2012 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 8384062)
Yes, and his game is much more well rounded, as evidenced by the desparity between their respective thumb ligament reliabilities.

Cool, so he's a gimp