ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Winston mad at the Fans (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264770)

jspchief 10-07-2012 05:34 PM

Who gives a shit what the media says about KC fans? This team isn't even a blip on the national radar. They are the Cubs without the charm. No one gives a damn about the Chiefs or their fans.

007 10-07-2012 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 8989496)
You know, no one is forcing the fans to remain fans. If you are not happy it says more about you continuing to support something that makes you miserable than it does those who provide it.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Stop being a fan if it makes you that unhappy. The Chiefs are there to make money first, the fans happy second. Believing anything other than that is delusional.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

WilliamTheIrish 10-07-2012 05:36 PM

Quote:

You know, no one is forcing the fans to remain fans. If you are not happy it says more about you continuing to support something that makes you miserable than it does those who provide it.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Stop being a fan if it makes you that unhappy. The Chiefs are there to make money first, the fans happy second. Believing anything other than that is delusional.

Thanks Sigmund.

Nightfyre 10-07-2012 05:37 PM

Quote:

Yea, why don't we all just hop on the Rich Gannon bandwagon and let it take us to Oakland, like you, you classless bag of wind.

Crush 10-07-2012 05:37 PM

Quote:

So... you're saying that I need a clue?

munkey 10-07-2012 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 8989433)
And it still never looked like he was hit in the head.

He wasn't....If Schawb can take the hits vs. Denver and finish the game than Castle is a total pussy

wazu 10-07-2012 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 8989498)
Who gives a shit what the media says about KC fans? This team isn't even a blip on the national radar. They are the Cubs without the charm. No one gives a damn about the Chiefs or their fans.

Despite the crappy franchises they support, KC is known for having great fans. It's a source of pride for people who are from here, and when it comes to sports it's about all we have left.

munkey 10-07-2012 05:46 PM

please stop quoting memyselfand****ingstupid...ugh...i have that idiot on iggy and you dumb ****ers keep quoting the fool...i know it's hard to contain it...it's stupidity at it's finest...you want to prove it...but please...

Crush 10-07-2012 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 8989547)
Despite the crappy franchises they support, KC is known for having great fans. It's a source of pride for people who are from here, and when it comes to sports it's about all we have left.

If that is the case, then that's pretty pathetic. Just contract the team and be done with it. I'm tired of moral victories.

007 10-07-2012 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by munkey (Post 8989561)
please stop quoting memyselfand****ingstupid...ugh...i have that idiot on iggy and you dumb ****ers keep quoting the fool...i know it's hard to contain it...it's stupidity at it's finest...you want to prove it...but please...

And that is why the ignore function is worthless as Daface stated.

wazu 10-07-2012 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crush (Post 8989566)
If that is the case, then that's pretty pathetic. Just contract the team and be done with it. I'm tired of moral victories.

We've had moral victories?

lewdog 10-07-2012 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 8989569)
And that is why the ignore function is worthless as Daface stated.

Speaking of worthless, what do you guys think of Matt Cassel?

BigMeatballDave 10-07-2012 05:49 PM

Something in here smells like rotten pussy...

007 10-07-2012 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 8989575)
Speaking of worthless, what do you guys think of Matt Cassel?

I tried putting him on ignore but he keeps showing up.

stevenidol 10-07-2012 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 8989547)

Known by other people to be great fans or just what they call themselves?