ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet What happened to GoChiefs? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=299186)

Gonzo 04-09-2016 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 12170560)
Bet I can speak for many here when I ask someone to please post the pics in question

http://i49.tinypic.com/243gehv.jpg

Gonzo 04-09-2016 10:44 AM

Literally the first image on google image search when you type chiefs planet ginger flex.

TLO 04-09-2016 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 12170563)

What a sexy beast!

seclark 04-09-2016 01:56 PM

ROFL
****in billay...
sec

TimBone 04-09-2016 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 12170556)
I've got the one with the dildo in my inbox

I bet you do.

Easy 6 04-09-2016 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 12170563)

LMAO thanks

milkman 04-10-2016 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagnabit (Post 12169187)
I will not support a franchise that operates like it's 1990.

I liked the 90's. The Chiefs had a great defense and the league was defense-friendly.

That time is over.

Do you realize how stacked top to bottom KC would have to be to win a Super Bowl with Reid and Smith?

I mean, like a ****ing Pro Bowler every other guy-stacked.

Yeah, yeah, sometimes things work out or you catch breaks and so on, but this is a QB league, and the Chiefs simply don't give a ****.

If they don't give a ****, I don't give a ****.

Frankly, I'm glad it's over. It was a little painful to let go of them, but change always is.

No ill will to KC here, I lived there a long time. But that phase of my life is over and the last time I visited, I couldn't wait to leave. The mid west is no longer home.

The Chiefs can operate however they see fit, it's no longer my war.

Have a great season.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagnabit (Post 12164394)
LMAO

CP is an institution unto itself. I'm content to let others fight the losing Chiefs battle, and simply observe.

I still like football, but I'm no where near as hard-core about it or as drunk as I used to be from 1994-2012. Without alcohol to kill the pain of Andy Reid, Alex Smith, and The Hunt Doctrine, all you're left with is a very dismal reality and future.

No thanks. And no need to beat people over the head repeatedly about it, either. Some things just are what they are, and if that's your thing, groove on.

God Bless Dorsey for trying, though. Maybe he'll outlive the other three?

I don't care to get into a long debate on these subjects, but you are off base on both.

In case you haven't noticed (you clearly haven't), it's not he Rodgers, Brees' and Mannings of the league that are consistently winning SBs.
It's the teams that are playing defense.

Joe Flacco has as many SB wins as Aaron Rodgers and Drew Brees, and he is every bit as mediocre, or moreso, as Alex Smith.

Tom Brady has won 4 SBs, 3 of which came while he was a game manager supported by outstanding defense.
The other 1 coming when the defense finally returned to earlier hieghts, after 2 other failed attempts with marginal defense.

It is a QBcentric league, but defense is still the driving force behind SB wins.

As for the "Hunt Doctrine", you are even more wrong.

If you look at the decisions that Clark Hunt has made and concluded that he only cares about winning enough to keep butts in the seats, then you are a bigger moron than even I thought.

I don't agree with every choice he's made, but they stand out as clear evidence that he want more than just butts in the seats.

Pasta Little Brioni 04-10-2016 07:09 AM

Sweets has never been the same since they passed on his hero Geno

TigeRRUppeRRcut 04-10-2016 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sully (Post 12170097)
Hey, I commend you on your exciting and interesting life. We at CP know nothing of the fun and adventure that you experience on the reg.

That said, don't try to act like you know something when you clearly don't. That and an arrogance undeterred by constantly being wrong are your benchmarks, here, in all your accounts.

Please tell me what I have been constantly been wrong about. Dramatic, much?

Pasta Little Brioni 04-10-2016 07:34 AM

Dis gun be goooood

Lex Luthor 04-10-2016 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 12170884)
I don't care to get into a long debate on these subjects, but you are off base on both.

In case you haven't noticed (you clearly haven't), it's not he Rodgers, Brees' and Mannings of the league that are consistently winning SBs.

Joe Flacco has as many SB wins as Aaron Rodgers and Drew Brees, and he is every bit as mediocre, or moreso, as Alex Smith.

Tom Brady has won 4 SBs, 3 of which came while he was a game manager supported by outstanding defense.
The other 1 coming when the defense finally returned to earlier hieghts, after 2 other failed attempts with marginal defense.

It is a QBcentric league, but defense is still the driving force behind SB wins.

If you look at the decisions that Clark Hunt has made and concluded that he only cares about winning enough to keep butts in the seats, then you are a bigger moron than even I thought.

I don't agree with every choice he's made, but they stand out as clear evidence that he want more than just butts in the seats.

Very well stated. Sweet Dick Willie Sweet Daddy Williams Sweet Daddy Hate Dagnabit has been a moron ever since he fell madly in love with Geno Smith's penis.

Plus, you are absolutely right about the key to winning the Super Bowl being a strong defense. Denver proved that yet again this year by winning with a noodle-armed has-been who was never worth a shit in the postseason even when he was in his prime.

threebag 04-10-2016 08:08 AM

Thats why the best thing this board can do is flush these turds forever.

http://i41.tinypic.com/amz9kx.jpg

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-10-2016 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 12170884)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lex Luthor (Post 12170916)
Very well stated. Sweet Dick Willie Sweet Daddy Williams Sweet Daddy Hate Dagnabit has been a moron ever since he fell madly in love with Geno Smith's penis.

Plus, you are absolutely right about the key to winning the Super Bowl being a strong defense. Denver proved that yet again this year by winning with a noodle-armed has-been who was never worth a shit in the postseason even when he was in his prime.

Were not having this debate anymore.

The Chiefs are simply delightful; may the face of God smile upon them. Best of luck to you in 2016!

BigCatDaddy 04-10-2016 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagnabit (Post 12170938)

The Chiefs are simply delightful; may the face of God smile upon them. Best of luck to you in 2016!

Good move.

Too many whiny asses engage in the debates with a poster that they later cry about derailing threads.

Props to you good sir.

Dinny Bossa Nova 04-10-2016 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagnabit (Post 12170938)

I no longer doubt that Chuck Norris actually DOES wear Bob Dole pajamas.

There should be a CP class action rep for Senator Dole.

Dinny