ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games *** Official Diablo III Thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=212603)

Sofa King 06-20-2012 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8690626)
wow ... congrats

i'm afraid all of my gear is just a step too low to be worth anything anymore.

Much of the rest of my shit was based on IAS. So it's practically worthless now.... My gloves and weapon would have been worth a ton pre-patch but I'm an idiot who didn't realize the patch was coming so soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8690651)
Are the drops the same quality no matter the game type? What I mean....is do you find better shit in multiplayer vs. single player?

To be completely honest, you probably won't find many (if any) good drops. You will pretty much be forced to use the auction house for your upgrades. You will be able to find gear to get into hell, but after that you'll be hunting in the AH. The drop rates are complete shit. I've only ever seen 2 legendaries drop, and since i hit about 50 i really haven't found an upgrade for myself.

Perhaps this new patch helped drop rates, but I won't be sticking around to find out i guess.

Oh, and you should probably start with a ranged class. Wiz or DH seem to be the best options.

Mr. Laz 06-20-2012 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8690679)
Oh, and you should probably start with a ranged class. Wiz or DH seem to be the best options.

not sure about that anymore, the IAS nerf hits that range classes the hardest imo.

coupled with the SS and nether rune and they have nerfed the shit out of the DH.

even harder now is that you can't find good enough gear to function well in Hell level either. I had some gear saved up from leveling up my DH(pre-patch) on mules but i don't know how the n00bs are going to find anything without opening their wallets.

The Franchise 06-20-2012 09:57 AM

I was planning on starting with a DH anyways.

And **** the AH.....I won't be spending ANY money in that ****ing abomination.

Mr. Laz 06-20-2012 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8690700)
I was planning on starting with a DH anyways.

And **** the AH.....I won't be spending ANY money in that ****ing abomination.

you start out with the game gold AH

you will just HAVE to use that unless you have a friend who gives you gear.

Just no way around it

Have to live on ghetto gear though because anything good enough to succeed on inferno level cost millions.

The Franchise 06-20-2012 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8690713)
you start out with the game gold AH

you will just HAVE to use that unless you have a friend who gives you gear.

Just no way around it

Have to live on ghetto gear though because anything good enough to succeed on inferno level cost millions.

Oh....I'll use in game gold to buy shit....but I'm not paying any of my actual money for shit.

Aspengc8 06-20-2012 10:26 AM

You guys getting any better drops lately? Found some good ilvl63 stuff in act 1 inferno. Hopefully ill be able to find/sell stuff so i can not bet down in act 2.

Mr. Laz 06-20-2012 10:55 AM

I wonder if i can sell D3 game/account/toons/gear and get the 60 bucks back?

:D

Sofa King 06-20-2012 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8690874)
I wonder if i can sell D3 game/account/toons/gear and get the 60 bucks back?

Probably. Rich gamers are extremely lazy nowadays.

Imon Yourside 06-20-2012 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aspengc8 (Post 8690768)
You guys getting any better drops lately? Found some good ilvl63 stuff in act 1 inferno. Hopefully ill be able to find/sell stuff so i can not bet down in act 2.

Ya i do butcher runs with my barb, and after you get neph valor to 5 you can find 61-63 stuff. I average 15-20 rares a game but i do try to farm as many uniques as possible.

Sofa King 06-20-2012 03:12 PM

Oh shit. LMAO

Here we go! A Jay Wilson Meme generator.

Hundreds of these ****ers out there. haha

http://memegenerator.net/Jay-Wilson-Diablo-3

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/top...9189460?page=2

http://zipmeme.com/uploads/generated...5354681419.jpg

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instanc...0/21859633.jpg

http://static.quickmeme.com/media/social/qm.gif

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instanc...x/22265900.jpg

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instanc...0/22285878.jpg

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instanc...0/22281684.jpg

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instanc...0/22256996.jpg

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instanc...0/22282098.jpg

Sofa King 06-20-2012 03:19 PM

http://www.memecreator.org/static/im...mes/239853.jpg

Gravedigger 06-20-2012 05:19 PM

Got a Legendary Shield, The Ivory Tower off of The Warden last night with 5 stacks, bad thing is that theres a shit ton of em in the AH, both gold and usd, gold would net 800000 - 1 Million and USD would only net 10-12 bucks =( Thinking about just keeping it on my Templar.

The Franchise 06-20-2012 07:20 PM

It's meh. I'm disappointed.

Sofa King 06-20-2012 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8692007)
It's meh. I'm disappointed.

I just made another $2.12 in the auction house! LMAO

BryanBusby 06-21-2012 01:32 AM

God damn Blizzard fails.

http://i.imgur.com/zX4OO.jpg

Sofa King 06-21-2012 07:10 AM

Wow.

Mr. Laz 06-21-2012 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 8692447)
God damn Blizzard fails.

you could see this coming a mile away

an Auction House is one thing but a RMAH is a completely different bird.

if a player loses game gold the company can just say tough shit.

If something inside game gets hacked the company can just say tough shit.

when things glitch and go wrong with real money it becomes a huge problem

wait until people start duping items and then selling those items for real money.

The Franchise 06-21-2012 09:23 AM

Holy. ****ing. Fail.

Sofa King 06-21-2012 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8692674)
Holy. ****ing. Fail.

LMAO

I told you....

You have 30 days to return it as it's not what was advertised. FYI.

The Franchise 06-21-2012 09:40 AM

I don't have 30 days. I bought it the day that it came out.

Holy. ****ing. Pest. Fail. ROFL

Sofa King 06-21-2012 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8692709)
I don't have 30 days. I bought it the day that it came out.

Holy. ****ing. Pest. Fail. ROFL

Enjoy the time it takes you to get to 60! That will be the last thing that will make you feel like you accomplished anything at all. And leveling more characters just makes you want to pull your ****ing hair out.

The Franchise 06-21-2012 09:43 AM

I've got no problem playing it through. It's going to take a while to get used to the gameplay changes. I was so used to Diablo 2.

I'm not a huge fan of the "swarm you with enemies" part of the game. I shouldn't spend half of my time running around groups of enemies.

Sofa King 06-21-2012 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8692716)
I've got no problem playing it through. It's going to take a while to get used to the gameplay changes. I was so used to Diablo 2.

I'm not a huge fan of the "swarm you with enemies" part of the game. I shouldn't spend half of my time running around groups of enemies.

You won't always spend half your time running around enemies. Once you get to inferno, and maybe even hell, you'll spend ALL of your time running AWAY from enemies.

Sofa King 06-21-2012 09:55 AM

This game may turn out to be fun, but it's complete shit in it's current state. That's why I'm selling all my shit but leaving a small gold balance in my account. That way if they ever figure this shit out i can come back and buy updated gear and play again. I figured all the shit i wear now will be outdated by the time i want to play again. Hell, it will probably all be nerfed by then.

jd1020 06-21-2012 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8692744)
This game may turn out to be fun, but it's complete shit in it's current state. That's why I'm selling all my shit but leaving a small gold balance in my account. That way if they ever figure this shit out i can come back and buy updated gear and play again. I figured all the shit i wear now will be outdated by the time i want to play again. Hell, it will probably all be nerfed by then.

There's no fixing Diablo 3. The developers don't understand the concept of a ARPG. They would have to throw everything they believe in out the window and start over... that's not going to happen. It's a shit game lead by apes.

Mr. Laz 06-21-2012 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8692738)
You won't always spend half your time running around enemies. Once you get to inferno, and maybe even hell, you'll spend ALL of your time running AWAY from enemies.

ROFLROFL

Mr. Laz 06-21-2012 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8692716)

one of the most powerful skills in the game is "movement % increase"

Sofa King 06-21-2012 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8692761)
one of the most powerful skills in the game is "movement % increase"

The other most important skill is the Auction House.

Aspengc8 06-21-2012 10:13 AM

or you could just group with 4 ppl and mow shit down in inferno since their damage doesnt increase per player anymore.

Sofa King 06-21-2012 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aspengc8 (Post 8692779)
or you could just group with 4 ppl and mow shit down in inferno since their damage doesnt increase per player anymore.

Shut up, stupid.

Mr. Laz 06-21-2012 01:52 PM

Quote:

To prevent monsters from being unintentionally kited into town from other areas of the game, portals have been placed at both ends of the bridge from New Tristram to The Weeping Hollow.
dam ... i used to drag those big,fat shielded elite guys into town and have the guards etc help me kill them. :(

Mr. Laz 06-21-2012 01:55 PM

Quote:

Unique monsters in Hell and Inferno difficulty are no longer guaranteed to drop two Magic items when slain

Weapon racks will no longer drop weapons 100% of the time

Destructible objects no longer have a chance to drop items, and will only have a small chance to drop gold when destroyed

Skill Rune – Nether Tentacles
Tentacles will now only hit each target once

Diamond Skin
Skill Rune – Mirror Skin
The amount of damage reflected will now cap at the amount of damage absorbed by Diamond Skin

Magic Find will no longer be considered when looting objects in the environment such as chests, barrels, vases, pots, and corpses

Belial will now enrage in Inferno difficulty after 3 minutes in his final phase, increasing the number of green pools dropped across the entire encounter platform
:deevee::deevee:

The Franchise 06-21-2012 02:01 PM

What the **** is the point of the weapon rack if it doesn't drop a weapon?

:facepalm:

hometeam 06-21-2012 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aspengc8 (Post 8692779)

The life on them increases more than 100%. Not only that, i find anyone i group with publicly is a ****in chump and I carry them.

breezing through inferno now on my wiz, mostly through act 3.

Running a kite build with basically the same gear and build i was using before the patch, just less damage on the damage sheet.

Hydra/blizz/magic wep/teleport/mirror image/energy armor

Gravedigger 06-22-2012 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 8694559)
The life on them increases more than 100%. Not only that, i find anyone i group with publicly is a ****in chump and I carry them.

breezing through inferno now on my wiz, mostly through act 3.

Running a kite build with basically the same gear and build i was using before the patch, just less damage on the damage sheet.

Hydra/blizz/magic wep/teleport/mirror image/energy armor

Wow, not even a single primary attack, I can't do that, even though your build allows for more survivability, and more than likely I'll have to play that way in Arreat and Act 4, its just so damn boring. I mean I know I have to run around, but if I can't throw out one piercing orb or arcane orb.... I'll go mad!

Mr. Laz 06-22-2012 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 8694559)
i find anyone i group with publicly is a ****in chump and I carry them.

didn't we group with each other once?

:sulk:

The Franchise 06-22-2012 11:48 AM

Two questions.

1. The merchants in this game suck dick. Is that because of the RMAH?
2. What happened to town portal spells?

Sofa King 06-22-2012 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8695317)
Two questions.

1. The merchants in this game suck dick. Is that because of the RMAH?
2. What happened to town portal spells?

1. Don't waste your money on the jeweler or artisan. Complete waste of time. As is attempting to buy anything from the merchants other than potions. You can get far better gear in the AH.

2. You don't need the scrolls anymore. Now you open portals after you get the quest for them done. Somewhere around the skeleton king i think. Can't remember.

The Franchise 06-22-2012 12:22 PM

So I take it that I shouldn't waste my time selling shit to the merchants when I get some higher level shit then.....

scorpio 06-22-2012 12:25 PM

Quote:

God damn Blizzard fails.

[url]http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/vfufs/diablo_iii_player_robbed_of_99_by_blizzard/[/url

We on TV?

scorpio 06-22-2012 12:26 PM

Quote:

God damn Blizzard fails.

http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comme...9_by_blizzard/

We on TV?

hometeam 06-22-2012 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8694942)
didn't we group with each other once?

:sulk:

Haha,

I just mean random people with chinese names, random 15 year olds etc. Most of the people on my friends list have held thier own as I played with them.

hometeam 06-22-2012 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravedigger (Post 8694789)
Wow, not even a single primary attack, I can't do that, even though your build allows for more survivability, and more than likely I'll have to play that way in Arreat and Act 4, its just so damn boring. I mean I know I have to run around, but if I can't throw out one piercing orb or arcane orb.... I'll go mad!

With the way hydra pairs with blizzard, you dont need it. I do very little running, just alot of running around.

I use the rune on blizzard that increase the area, so it takes up like 1/3 of the screen, i actually place the hydra and most of the time run around just out of reach of the mobs inside the blizzard AOE.

My archon build that I used in act 1 inferno just doesnt cut it as you go higher, you NEED the survivability.

And I still die~

Bump 06-22-2012 10:34 PM

so after killing elite after elite and never once getting a rare item, I started to wonder how many in a row it was without a rare drop. I was guessing about 30-40 but I wasn't sure if that was accurate so I started writing it down. 2 out of the last 30 have dropped rare items.

Granted, I am level 26 in HC. But my 31 WD died a couple days ago and he was getting tons of rare's.

I'm wondering if those bastards stealth nerfed that shit overnight?

Or this is like an astounding run of bad luck. This game is getting frustrating.

Shogun 06-23-2012 05:16 PM

this game sucks now. im so disappointed in it. the AH has completely ruined the game.

The Franchise 06-23-2012 05:55 PM

Is the blacksmith shit even worth it? Or is it just a waste of time and gold?

Mr. Laz 06-23-2012 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8697617)
Is the blacksmith shit even worth it? Or is it just a waste of time and gold?

Complete waste

The Franchise 06-23-2012 06:05 PM

So what the **** do you guys do with all of your magic shit that you pickup? Do you sell it to the merchants and only sell the best shit in the auction house?

Mr. Laz 06-23-2012 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8697629)
So what the **** do you guys do with all of your magic shit that you pickup? Do you sell it to the merchants and only sell the best shit in the auction house?

Mostly

what you can also do is create a toon for a class you might want to play in the future and store good items you find for that class on it. It keeps you stash free and a quality low level equipment for a future wizard/WD/Barb etc in it's bag.

hometeam 06-23-2012 09:52 PM

well, im pretty much STUCK on ghom now. In inferno, this guy is absolutely unkillable as a ranged class without basically the best possible gear in the game in every slot.

Anyone got siegebreaker WP inferno? :P

Gravedigger 06-23-2012 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 8697929)
well, im pretty much STUCK on ghom now. In inferno, this guy is absolutely unkillable as a ranged class without basically the best possible gear in the game in every slot.

Anyone got siegebreaker WP inferno? :P

I beat him prepatch on my wizard, kite blizzard venom hydra, it's all I used. As long as you hug and kite on the absolute outside. Drop a blizzard on yourself so when he shoots the yellow slimes you can just run forward but I just kited the outside and put him in the corners and once you get to the first cloud it should just dissipate. Drop venom hydras one the corners so you get max damage. If you ever fought grobbulus in Naxx in wow, same kind of strat, just stay far enough ahead of him.

Bump 06-23-2012 11:05 PM

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/...mp4/3pr5rv.jpg

Bump 06-23-2012 11:07 PM

I've been keeping track, the last either elites/gold chest/treasure goblin, 7 out of 54 have dropped a rare.

that's lame, sorry. BS

I think they stealth nerfed that shit.

hometeam 06-24-2012 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravedigger (Post 8697976)
I beat him prepatch on my wizard, kite blizzard venom hydra, it's all I used. As long as you hug and kite on the absolute outside. Drop a blizzard on yourself so when he shoots the yellow slimes you can just run forward but I just kited the outside and put him in the corners and once you get to the first cloud it should just dissipate. Drop venom hydras one the corners so you get max damage. If you ever fought grobbulus in Naxx in wow, same kind of strat, just stay far enough ahead of him.

Yea, prepatch. Try him again~

Saulbadguy 06-25-2012 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 8698028)
I've been keeping track, the last either elites/gold chest/treasure goblin, 7 out of 54 have dropped a rare.

that's lame, sorry. BS

I think they stealth nerfed that shit.

They did nerf chests, they aren't affected by MF% anymore.

You are guaranteed a rare if you have 5 stacks from elites.

Setsuna 06-25-2012 02:24 PM

I knew Blizzard would fail everyone yet again. I hope none of you buy anymore of Blizzards games ever again. NCSoft is taking over. Might as well accept it.

jd1020 06-25-2012 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8700781)
I knew Blizzard would fail everyone yet again. I hope none of you buy anymore of Blizzards games ever again. NCSoft is taking over. Might as well accept it.

I'm done with Blizzard until they get rid of Activision. It's no coincidence that as soon as Activision bought Blizzard that the games started going to shit. WoW's subscriptions are dropping, maybe thats because people are tired of the game and are moving on but, lets be honest, there hasn't been a MMO released that can even see WoW on the horizon. SC2 coming out in 3 different games... wtf? And now Diablo 3 turning into anything but a ARPG, requiring an internet connection at all times only to get disconnected during play by shitty servers crashing, and the entire game revolving around the RMAH so Activion-Blizzard can continue making money off a single player game.

GordonGekko 06-26-2012 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8700781)

Blizzard was once my favorite developer, bar none. WoW was incredible for a few years, and Diablo 2 was glorious. But yeah, I'm in agreement, Blizzard won't get anymore of my money.

I would really like to see a shake up in the gaming industry. EA and BlizzActivision need to go down, this whole pay to play model needs to die. The only reason it exists is because people fork over the cash still, if people stopped the market would respond and the model would fold.

Setsuna 06-26-2012 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 8700969)
I'm done with Blizzard until they get rid of Activision. It's no coincidence that as soon as Activision bought Blizzard that the games started going to shit. WoW's subscriptions are dropping, maybe thats because people are tired of the game and are moving on but, lets be honest, there hasn't been a MMO released that can even see WoW on the horizon. SC2 coming out in 3 different games... wtf? And now Diablo 3 turning into anything but a ARPG, requiring an internet connection at all times only to get disconnected during play by shitty servers crashing, and the entire game revolving around the RMAH so Activion-Blizzard can continue making money off a single player game.

Yeah I saw that RMAH....I've never seen something like that and I don't see how everyone wouldn't be opposed to it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonGekko (Post 8701926)
Blizzard was once my favorite developer, bar none. WoW was incredible for a few years, and Diablo 2 was glorious. But yeah, I'm in agreement, Blizzard won't get anymore of my money.

I would really like to see a shake up in the gaming industry. EA and BlizzActivision need to go down, this whole pay to play model needs to die. The only reason it exists is because people fork over the cash still, if people stopped the market would respond and the model would fold.

If only adults played these games you might have a better chance of enough people to boycott paying monthly but there are just enough kids that use their parents money like water to keep it afloat.

Mr. Laz 06-26-2012 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 8702000)
If only adults played these games you might have a better chance of enough people to boycott paying monthly but there are just enough kids that use their parents money like water to keep it afloat.

maybe ... but they have to being seeing a major population drop because of this shit.

I guess they don't care since we already paid 60 bucks for the game but still ...

Bump 06-26-2012 09:11 AM

on todays patch notes - "Fixed several gold and leveling exploits"

it seems to me one of their top priorities is to nerf gold finding. hmmmmmm

Sofa King 06-26-2012 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 8702008)
on todays patch notes - "Fixed several gold and leveling exploits"

it seems to me one of their top priorities is to nerf gold finding. hmmmmmm

Their top priority is to nerf everything.

Sofa King 06-26-2012 10:29 AM

http://0.media.dorkly.cvcdn.com/79/2...716b1-deck.gif

Sofa King 06-26-2012 12:15 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bdwQ5aXOStQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Kripp nailed it. Simply nailed it. I hope blizz actually listens to this guy, even though it would take forever to implement these things, if they EVER can.

For those who don't know, Kripp and his friend were the first two players to clear Hardcore Inferno all the way through last week.

Mr. Laz 06-26-2012 03:35 PM

nerf gear means less money for Blizzard though

korean grindfest

jd1020 06-26-2012 07:18 PM

Personally I thought the skill system sucked. They said their intent was for people to play multiple specs, wrong. You were/are pigeon holed into the same basic spec to live long enough to take out a couple mobs before getting 1 shot. And the whole idea of Diablo is grinding gear and in D3 you have to farm mobs to stack MF and if you change specs you lose all your stacks, pigeon holing you even more.

I never understood the people saying that Diablo 3 has more versatility in the skill system than Diablo 2. With the introduction of 1.10 and skill sync's you could make multiple builds. Then they brought in tokens that could be made by essences dropped by 4 bosses, allowing you to respec at any time instead of having to make a new character.

But people always want to bring up Diablo 2 at release vs Diablo 3, like its cool that the Diablo 3 team released a game thats inferior to something that was released 10 years ago.

Bump 06-27-2012 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8702461)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bdwQ5aXOStQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Kripp nailed it. Simply nailed it. I hope blizz actually listens to this guy, even though it would take forever to implement these things, if they EVER can.

For those who don't know, Kripp and his friend were the first two players to clear Hardcore Inferno all the way through last week.

he's got it pretty much spot on, but this is a mass appeal game and that wouldn't work with this community. I doubt blizzard would do any of that at this point.

Gravedigger 06-27-2012 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 8703553)
Personally I thought the skill system sucked. They said their intent was for people to play multiple specs, wrong. You were/are pigeon holed into the same basic spec to live long enough to take out a couple mobs before getting 1 shot. And the whole idea of Diablo is grinding gear and in D3 you have to farm mobs to stack MF and if you change specs you lose all your stacks, pigeon holing you even more.

I never understood the people saying that Diablo 3 has more versatility in the skill system than Diablo 2. With the introduction of 1.10 and skill sync's you could make multiple builds. Then they brought in tokens that could be made by essences dropped by 4 bosses, allowing you to respec at any time instead of having to make a new character.

But people always want to bring up Diablo 2 at release vs Diablo 3, like its cool that the Diablo 3 team released a game thats inferior to something that was released 10 years ago.

The fact that you lose all your stacks when you change specs never jived with me. Almost as dumb as the repair cost increase IMO. If your spec isn't working and you want to change even one rune then you lose your hard earned stacks? That's ultimate idiocy right there. You're supposed to need to change your way of thinking to progress, not slam your head against a forced spec. I've grown tired of this game to where id rather pay to play WoW or ToR again just so I can level at my own terms. PvP won't do a thing to the game, it'll continue to frustrate gamers and only loyal fanboys will defend or try to reason with a great franchise that was given an irreparable black eye that is Diablo 3.

Sofa King 06-27-2012 08:38 AM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OSfI51rUXIA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

lol

The Franchise 06-27-2012 09:45 AM

"Basically Diablo 2 with less features."

Sad but true.

Imon Yourside 06-27-2012 02:36 PM

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lJWtKuHgHlk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

chasedude 06-28-2012 04:58 PM

So Guild Wars 2 set a release date of Aug 28th. PBJ

I suspect quite a few will quit play D3 and play GW2.

jd1020 06-28-2012 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chasedude (Post 8708103)

The people who are going to quit D3 will have quit long before Aug 28.

hometeam 06-28-2012 06:16 PM

Im still having fun for the most part. Progressing now through act 4 inferno.

Bump 06-28-2012 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chasedude (Post 8708103)

I'd get it but I have a mac :( and I don't think they are doing a mac version. And I'm not installing windows and parallel or whatever the **** it is.

chasedude 06-28-2012 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 8708348)
I'd get it but I have a mac :( and I don't think they are doing a mac version. And I'm not installing windows and parallel or whatever the **** it is.

Yeah, Arenanet has no plans for a Mac release. They did beta tested using parallel on the Mac and it ran fine.

Bump 06-28-2012 09:53 PM

lol my friend who is also in hardcore died at level 59. He's so ****ing arrogant and thinks he knows everything and I cant help but laugh my ass off. Could you imagine dying at level 59? hahahaa

suds79 06-29-2012 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 8708256)
Im still having fun for the most part. Progressing now through act 4 inferno.

Yeah I'll echo that thought since there's a large crowd here hating on the game. (although some of the youtube vids are funny)

I think it just depends on where you're at. I imagine a lot of people who are angry are all lvl 60s, have either beat the game on inferno or can't. Either way, you've had your fill of the game, done just about everything and just tired of it. It happens for every game. I don't think that's a game flaw. It's just the reality of fatigue for every game.

Perhaps I'll feel the same way when I'm there. (currently trying to clear as much as I can with every class on HC) in nightmare with them all). But when I do get there I have the feeling that I'll still think it's a great game... Just tired of it. Time to hang it up for a while when that point comes.

hometeam 06-29-2012 09:31 PM

I think of it like this,

I have about 200 hours in d3.

Most games I pay 60 bucks for (besides a few like dragonage and skyrim) and I get roughly half out of decent games, and less out of plenty.

Plus, I made a couple bucks, and I can pick it up any time and play or not, since its free.

The Franchise 07-05-2012 08:20 PM

Well that was fun. Just beat Diablo on Normal with my DH. Now onto Nightmare.

Oh....and also beating Diablo with my Barb on Normal as well.