ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Pick 5 posters you'd like to have dinner with. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=212553)

Bugeater 08-25-2009 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 6001572)
extremely, EXTREMELY close, but just not quite.

Hmmm...closest one to me is in Springdale, AR. Might be worth the trip...

Simply Red 08-25-2009 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 6001584)
Hmmm...closest one to me is in Springdale, AR. Might be worth the trip...

for sure, if you're craving a WC. Yes, how far is that? I thought you were in Omaha.

Bugeater 08-25-2009 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 6001588)
for sure, if you're craving a WC. Yes, how far is that? I thought you were in Omaha.

I am in Omaha, it's just a short 417 mile drive from here.

Edit: After further investigation, St Louis is only 436 miles away, I might as well go there for the real thing.

Simply Red 08-25-2009 11:12 PM

super size that shit, without hesitation.

BigMeatballDave 08-25-2009 11:18 PM

I can't pick just 5. If I ever win millions in the lottery, I'll buy everyone dinner!

Buck 08-26-2009 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 6001614)
I am in Omaha, it's just a short 417 mile drive from here.

Edit: After further investigation, St Louis is only 436 miles away, I might as well go there for the real thing.

seriously?

big nasty kcnut 08-26-2009 01:09 AM

fraz,bugeater skip saul and jim nasuim as long as jenny came with him. everybody else can come too.

Mosbonian 08-26-2009 01:27 AM

I'm going with the list of people who have taken the time to get to know me...

I've met Phobia, NZoner, StevieRay, JimNasium, Misplaced Chiefs Fan, JazzLover, RingLeader and Bad Guy....all very great people...I'd buy any of you dinner anyday.

Those I haven't met, but consider compadres.....Iowanian, Frazod, 4th and Long, VonneMarie, Morphius, Bwana, JOhn, PaastorMikh, smittysbar....if you're in my neighborhood dinners on me.

For all you that went to Canton.....I was there and wondering if anyone would identify themselves. I had a couple of fellow Chiefs fans with me and wore a self-made ChiefsPlanet shirt. I thought someone might notice and say hello. If you saw a guy that looked like that and didn't stop to say hello, you missed a great shot at dinner.

mmaddog

007 08-26-2009 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mmaddog (Post 6001735)
I'm going with the list of people who have taken the time to get to know me...

I've met Phobia, NZoner, StevieRay, JimNasium, Misplaced Chiefs Fan, JazzLover, RingLeader and Bad Guy....all very great people...I'd buy any of you dinner anyday.

Those I haven't met, but consider compadres.....Iowanian, Frazod, 4th and Long, VonneMarie, Morphius, Bwana, JOhn, PaastorMikh, smittysbar....if you're in my neighborhood dinners on me.

For all you that went to Canton.....I was there and wondering if anyone would identify themselves. I had a couple of fellow Chiefs fans with me and wore a self-made ChiefsPlanet shirt. I thought someone might notice and say hello. If you saw a guy that looked like that and didn't stop to say hello, you missed a great shot at dinner.

mmaddog

Dinner with you needs to be in DisneyWorld. PERIOD. Your info was absolutely the most helpful for me last year.

crazycoffey 08-26-2009 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 6000434)
MOhillbilly because I've never had possum.
Donger because ITS DONGER.
keginkc because afterwards I can push him into a fountain or large body of water.
Fax because our every conversation would be an intellectual challenge. Even the ones about sex.
Jilly because then the drinks would be free.

I'm sorely disappointed I didn't make this top five....

crazycoffey 08-26-2009 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding (Post 6000504)
I think if I had to pick 5, I would have to go with the 5 I most talked to when I first got here. That would be those of the 10 pm thread...

So....

CrazyCoffey
Guru
Bugeater
Luv
SPchief

Those people really molded the way I view ChiefsPlanet.

Sucks for me I guess.

nonsense, you top my list as well, don't hate where you came from. Oh and you just saved the planet from another stupid "**** off CP, I'm taking my ball and going home" thread....

Mosbonian 08-26-2009 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 6001743)
Dinner with you needs to be in DisneyWorld. PERIOD. Your info was absolutely the most helpful for me last year.

Glad I was of some assistance.....and if we ever meet in WDW, dinner is on me.

mmaddog

crazycoffey 08-26-2009 02:15 AM

First off, I'd meet anyone one of you; including ROR or Goatboy;

but top five not met with;

Bob Dole
Austin
Simply Red (after all the phone talks and late nights, how could I not?)
wow this is harder than I thought...
beer me and I had a few deep conversations (what happened to him, BTW?)
tiny evel.

I have a hard time leaving off guru, greg, reerun, halfcan, buck etc etc - about half the ****ers on here....

crazycoffey 08-26-2009 02:16 AM

katipan is dead to me..... :harumph:

007 08-26-2009 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyCoffey (Post 6001749)
First off, I'd meet anyone one of you; including ROR or Goatboy;

but top five not met with;

Bob Dole
Austin
Simply Red (after all the phone talks and late nights, how could I not?)
wow this is harder than I thought...
beer me and I had a few deep conversations (what happened to him, BTW?)
tiny evel.

I have a hard time leaving off guru, greg, reerun, halfcan, buck etc etc - about half the ****ers on here....

At least I came in 6th. :(:D