ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Divorce.... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=316218)

Flying High D 07-19-2018 04:29 PM

Waking up with her butt in your face, what is the percentage of times has she farted?

KCUnited 07-19-2018 04:34 PM

Damn, yo ass taste like a warm Mickey's grenade. Where the hell you been all night?!

rico 07-19-2018 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flying High D (Post 13635838)
Waking up with her butt in your face, what is the percentage of times has she farted?

0% Dude don’t ruin it for me.

ThaVirus 07-19-2018 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dallas Chief (Post 13635754)
It’s not ridiculous. It’s called being responsible. To your earlier question, no life doesn’t have to stop. However, to raise kids in a healthy, stable, and safe environment it definitely needs to slow down, way before 6am.

Staying out late having a good time doesn't necessarily make you irresponsible.

If the kids weren't in a healthy, stable, safe environment the dude would perhaps have mentioned that instead?

ThaVirus 07-19-2018 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 13635777)
me and my wife only have one rule.

neither goes out drinking without the other one. its only asking for trouble in our opinions

You've got the qualifier so I'm not jumping down your throat here. That's your opinion, your wife agrees and it works for you. That's great.. out of curiosity, what kind of trouble is it asking for?

Bwana 07-19-2018 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 13635890)
You've got the qualifier so I'm not jumping down your throat here. That's your opinion, your wife agrees and it works for you. That's great.. out of curiosity, what kind of trouble is it asking for?

See title of thread.

Hog's Gone Fishin 07-19-2018 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 13635777)
me and my wife only have one rule.

neither goes out drinking without the other one. its only asking for trouble in our opinions

I would think not having an affair would be a pretty good rule . But I guess you're OK with it as long as nobody drinks.

lewdog 07-19-2018 07:22 PM

Going on a night out with girlfriends occasionally. Totally cool.

Doing it multiple times per week. At the age of 35. Married with kids.

That's odd and a bit troubling.

SAUTO 07-19-2018 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 13635890)

I was the one giving up going by myself.

We have a disabled daughter, she has to be taken care of. We don't just leave her with anyone. She has nurses and that time has to be scheduled. So the wife would be stuck at home more than I would be. I didn't think that was very fair so I made up the rule.

And it's proven that people make bad decisions when drunk so we don't have that to worry about either.

SAUTO 07-19-2018 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin (Post 13635929)
I would think not having an affair would be a pretty good rule . But I guess you're OK with it as long as nobody drinks.

Well that's a given.

SAUTO 07-19-2018 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 13635833)
The only rule in my marriage is, don't ever push me past my breaking point

I'm sure you've "showed her"...

Tough guy

Iconic 07-19-2018 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 13635079)
She takes advantage of my hours to party with her friends and it pisses me off. Like, I shouldn’t be doing a sample at 4a knowing that my wife is still out.

That enough?

IDK how people don't set these kind of boundaries immediately in the first year of marriage. Your wife shouldn't be out past midnight with the 'girls' if alcohol is involved and it's without you. Maybe once or twice a month sure if a reasonable circumstance provides itself. But once you're married that shit needs to drop especially when kids come through.

I'm betting money she wouldn't like it if the scenarios were switched. Should definitely bring that shit up in counseling. Marriages are built on compromises.

And just a hint of advice here I do warn you now that she's cheated and managed to get you back your value is immediately lower. Might not notice it immediately but it is. I know it's butterflies and rainbows at the moment but this will fade and when it does just don't let her turn you into her lapdog bitch. She'll love you more for it later if you don't.

Prison Bitch 07-19-2018 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 13636038)
I'm sure you've "showed her"...

Tough guy

Dude. Seriously. Check your sarcasm meter once in a while

Dallas Chief 07-19-2018 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 13635888)
Staying out late having a good time doesn't necessarily make you irresponsible.

If the kids weren't in a healthy, stable, safe environment the dude would perhaps have mentioned that instead?

Sorry bro, more often than not, yes it does. He didn’t mention it because he probably doesn’t realize it yet.

Fish 07-19-2018 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 13635843)
Damn, yo ass taste like a warm Mickey's grenade. Where the hell you been all night?!

LMAO... that's what I was thinking.. Prone to drinking till 6am, yet multiple days a week waking up with ass in the face? That's not good math, man...