ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Geno Smith fans roll call (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263890)

milkman 11-24-2012 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9145643)
For the record, he doesn't remind me of any former black QB. He reminds me of Matt Cassel with a stronger arm. He doesn't play to win. He plays not to lose and he can't lead a team from behind. What he did yesterday isn't going to work like that in the pros.

Gonna disregard the moronic Cassel comparison.

There's a real simple concept that I'm certain that you'll have major difficulty grasping.

You can not lead a comeback if the opponent matches you score for score.

Woodchuck 11-24-2012 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9145655)
Gonna disregard the moronic Cassel comparison.

There's a real simple concept that I'm certain that you'll have major difficulty grasping.

You can not lead a comeback if the opponent matches you score for score.

Are you talking about yesterday or several of the other recent games? I am talking about the whole picture. This is a stupid conversation. You guys aren't going to see Geno for what he is until mayock tells you.

SAUTO 11-24-2012 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9145660)
Are you talking about yesterday or several of the other recent games? I am talking about the whole picture. This is a stupid conversation. You guys aren't going to see Geno for what he is until mayock tells you.

I don't think you understand that it doesn't matter what anyone says when you actually watch the games for yourself.

You know the whole games, not u tube clips.

**** you and them
Posted via Mobile Device

Rasputin 11-24-2012 09:42 AM

Quote:

For the record, he doesn't remind me of any former black QB. He reminds me of Matt Cassel with a stronger arm. He doesn't play to win. He plays not to lose and he can't lead a team from behind. What he did yesterday isn't going to work like that in the pros.

You are one stupid mother ****er.

I am embarrassed for Chiefs Planet to allow this idiot bundle of sticks back on. :facepalm:

Sickening just SICKENING.

We got a flux of n00bs and people watching us & this guy is dumping trash in the yard. He is an embarrassment to humananity, can't reason with him. Unbelievable stupid.

RealSNR 11-24-2012 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9145660)

Yeah because everybody around here thinks Mike Mayock is a ****ing genius LMAO

the Talking Can 11-24-2012 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9145627)
All of it

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear....1.Tx3wP3fbOuA.

He hesitates quite a bit and won't throw into tight pockets very much. Watch Tyler Wilson and then watch Geno. Watch both of them in this area.

what kind of stupid asshole refers to youtube videos as 'watching tape'?

jesus, you ****ing clown...

since you've never actually watched him play, how about you shut your reeruned ass up...

and kill yourself, we can't wait till you get banned again so just please ****ing kill yourself...every person here is begging you to

there isn't a QB in college better at throwing into tight spaces than Smith...and it isn't even close, you inbred cat humping clown

RealSNR 11-24-2012 09:49 AM

Watch the tape! I am right! You will see!

LMAO

Three7s 11-24-2012 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9145627)
All of it

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear....1.Tx3wP3fbOuA.

He hesitates quite a bit and won't throw into tight pockets very much. Watch Tyler Wilson and then watch Geno. Watch both of them in this area.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAOMUjoTOyI

All of it.

You said he doesn't throw into tight windows. I see him doing that on a number of occasions here. You said he is a one-read QB. I see him looking through his progressions on a number of pass attempts through my dainty eyes.

I've seen Geno Smith and I've seen Matt Cassel. Trust me, Geno Smith is what Matt Cassel dreams he could be. I honestly believe you aren't this stupid. I think you just like getting a rise out of everyone.

Also, I would implore you to watch him vs the Sooners too.

the Talking Can 11-24-2012 10:17 AM

thowing into tight spaces is actually one of things you could criticize him for...he's so confident in this accuracy (or he just locks on to a guy) that he regularly takes risks that - in the nfl - might burn him...

he'll adjust...but he routinely throws into tight double coverage...he just happens to routinely do it successfully....

and it can't be said enough, black reerun is a fraud and a dipshit who has a) never watched smith play and b) thinks watching a youtube video is the same as nfl scouts watching 'tape'...

Rausch 11-24-2012 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9145725)
thowing into tight spaces is actually one of things you could criticize him for...he's so confident in this accuracy (or he just locks on to a guy) that he regularly takes risks that - in the nfl - might burn him...

I don't think it's so much him as his WR's beating their man and just being wide open. A LOT.

No pressure hitting the wide open man.

He won't have that in the NFL.

Well, unless he plays against us...

Saccopoo 11-24-2012 10:23 AM

Quote:

Okay...that's it.

I've tried to be tolerant but this shit just got real.

You mealy mouthed, goat raping, ass licking, ball gargling, uncle ****ing piece of gopher shit. You have now officially just put it down that you are the dumbest **** that's ever posted on this board, and let me tell you that there have been some ultimate level, world class dumb****s here. You, with this post, have just eclipsed all of them. You now stand at the pinnacle of all dumb ****ery that's ever been spewed forth on CP.

You are now, officially, King of the Dumb****s. The Emperor of Idiocy. The Sultan of Stupidity.

You are the reason that velcro tennis shoes were made.

Mother ****ing, turd sucking moron.

SAUTO 11-24-2012 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9145730)
I don't think it's so much him as his WR's beating their man and just being wide open. A LOT.

No pressure hitting the wide open man.

He won't have that in the NFL.

Well, unless he plays against us...

lol. I think you are talking about something totally different than the rest of us.

We are all talking about him throwing into tight spaces, you are telling about him hitting wide open guys...
Posted via Mobile Device

the Talking Can 11-24-2012 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 9145734)
You are the reason that velcro tennis shoes were made.

http://sneil.typepad.com/.a/6a00e54f...b8df970c-500wi

i present the board Black reerun

suds79 11-24-2012 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9145725)

I'll definitely agree with this. He does seem to have some gun slinger in him. But in a way I like that after watching years of captain check down.

I think we also have to take into account that he must feel a lot of pressure to score a ton of points each game because his defense is so bad.

milkman 11-24-2012 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suds79 (Post 9145742)
I'll definitely agree with this. He does seem to have some gun slinger in him. But in a way I like that after watching years of captain check down.

I think we also have to take into account that he must feel a lot of pressure to score a ton of points each game because his defense is so bad.

That's the thing, though.

He is forcing the ball into ill advised spots, making decisions based on the pressure to keep up.

And in spite of that, how many ints has he thrown?